[Complete - Partial] 鬼と刀のメリトクラ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dlsite:

ULMF Topic

Fixed some stuff. Translating choices atm.

Requests : Mission / Quest Info - DONE

Thanks to :
Sinflower . Humsas LonerPrime @Unajer Anurabis Maouhime

----------
Grab the Partial from my drive.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures

You must use 1.10 for this partial.

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This includes mission/quest info right? thats the only annoying thing for me since i hate running in circles without knowing what to do (and having to check a guide afterwards).

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This includes mission/quest info right? thats the only annoying thing for me since i hate running in circles without knowing what to do (and having to check a guide afterwards).
Okay, can translate the Mission / Quest Info . : )

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
thank god because i am stuck at that nun quest i only know its related to stolen panties or something

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how is the progress coming along? i know its gotta be difficult since the game keeps getting updates. Though i do believe they are mostly bug fixes. i know doing a partial can take time tho it might be a little slower with updates if im not mistaken.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how is the progress coming along? i know its gotta be difficult since the game keeps getting updates. Though i do believe they are mostly bug fixes. i know doing a partial can take time tho it might be a little slower with updates if im not mistaken.
Database is complete.
Working on scripts atm. Like the H Status stuff. Then there is other menu's that need translated.
As for Mission / Quest, both Anurabis and @Unajer on Discord are helping me with this, both both had other real life issues until Monday.

As for updates, yea not touched maps / common events any and will most likely wait doing choice translation until next week or so. I say next Monday 22nd would be a safe bet for the partial to be done.
Not that i can't release it earlier, no i could have done before Thursday, but like said, im waiting for OneOne1 to stop updating the game.

If you want quicker update, want me to stop slacking or just wanna come support me you can do so on my Discord channel.

Last edited:

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to this one. Thanks for doing it.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update.
After alot of errors. And i mean, ALOT of em, I finally finished the menu stuff. Least think I have. But, it doesn't give any error anymore when I open it.
So, what now? Well, translating the Missions are next, then translate all the games choices. Which like said, won't start until maybe Thursday or so. Depends on how many times OneOne1 wants to update the game.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well the last update was on the 14th so you should be good to go now right?
Yeah, i been working on missions right now.
Once that is done is choice translating and upload it.
Not going to give a date when done, but it should maybe be done around early next week. Maybe this weekend if nothing else stops me.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update bump.
Okay, so Mission are translated and the intro choices are translated as well.
Since this is OneOne1 I had to use Sinflower program to get into choice translations.
THIS will however take a bit longer to translate, and i think you people waited long enough.
So, im releasing it as is for now and im going to spend next week translating all the choices.

As per always, if you find a mistranslation, error, something that needs translated or something that needs correct do let me know.
You can easily reach me here or on Discord.

​​​​

Edit :
Fixed some stuff here and there.
Should be playable atleast.

Last edited:

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
Crashing here: (right after accepting the mission)
Not sure if related to partial or something on my end.

Edit: pic was unclear, it's this NPC here:

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kholdy had the same issue i did tho it was with any npc that i had to talk to in order to start a mission at least the ones in the town were all like that anyway kept crashing i worked around it by putting the ,rgss3a back and then started it afterwards i went back to translated version tho its quite annoying having to do that every time let us know if someone figures out the issue and manages to solve it

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah have the same problem putting the rgss3a file back accepting the quest and then removing it is a workaround but its kinda pain in the ass Edit: its not only when accepting quests where doing the main quest and talking to certain plot npc's the same error happens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.