[Complete - Partial] 鬼と刀のメリトクラ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
We are aware of crashes and such on Discord atm and trying to fix this issue.
Edit :
Issue should be fixed with crashes according to Discord people.

Last edited:

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just tried it with your latest patch and seems to be working thx

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
So here's a weird issue. When I clear chapter 2 with no missions failed (I even did the optional mission in the Demon Nest), I enter the school route. Unless I'm missing something obvious, that has to be a patch issue, as there's no discussion about that problem in the main topic. For reference, I patched the game to 1.06d then installed the partial.
Should also note that placing the rgss3a file back doesn't fix this, I still enter the School route after beating the Gargoyle.

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had that problem also on the first Chapter I just started a new game and didn't talk to any of the npc's that has the H-Event above them and i got the normal route

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
So it's not a patch issue then? Seems weird that no one on the main topic mentioned that, I looked through every page.
And does that only affect that chapter? As in, can I talk to those NPC's in later chapters without it forcing me down the School route at that point? Seems dumb if I can't, since there are endings in the normal route that require a high enough lewd lvl...

Edit: I just did a fresh playthrough after deleting all of my saves+config file, ignored all non-quest NPC's and just rushed the missions. Went into School route. Gonna try a playthrough without the partial and see if anything changes.

2nd edit: Just reinstalled the entire game, did not install partial. Did the same thing as in previous edit, went into normal route. This definitely appears to be a patch issue. Did you accidentally mess up a flag somewhere?

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Discord people inform me that bug been squished. For now... updated the partial in the drive.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Reporting possible bugs in the partial:
The Animation Skill of Aika does not appear when use the Ability Skills, the Sex skills cant show too...

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Swear this game...last time i translate a OneOne1 game to be honest.
Right, so .
Finish Choice Translations. - Half way done on this.
Translate the Weapons Description - I forgot about this . My bad.
Fix the skills. - Thanks again Discord people.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, this must be harder than the average partial, for sure!
No wonder, actually, that those silly "engrishy" machine translations that made it to Steam were bug-infested almost unplayable content-missing regularly-crashing piles of...

Anyhoo, thx for this, Yugi!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, so skill stuff been fixed. But, i can't seem to find 脱衣魔術 anywhere in the skill list.
Also, partial been updated to 1.10 but not yet uploaded. Still working on choice translations which might be done soonish.

Edit :
Choices translated and uploaded.
​​​​​​​Make SURE that you are using 1.10 else you will run into bugs.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Used your partial on the 1.10 and it crashed saying I was still on 1.06 even though I patched to 1.10 with the files in the discussion. I'm guessing I did something wrong.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Used your partial on the 1.10 and it crashed saying I was still on 1.06 even though I patched to 1.10 with the files in the discussion. I'm guessing I did something wrong.
Need to use 1.10 else it will crash.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Currently after installing the partial it seems as if strip skills used by the enemy in combat don't actually cause Aika to be naked (the 'forced nude' status is applied, she makes the pose and everything, but her clothes stay on). I made sure to get version 1.10, do you know if this is a bug with the game itself or should i try reinstalling the partial?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Orsinial

Try re-downloading the partial and give it another go. If the problem is still there, let me know what enemy is using the skill and what the skill is used.
Animefan_09
Buy or find yes. I'd check the game discussion topic for a link for the game.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where is the archive password? I didn't see one in the readme or your profile, but people seem to be successfully using your patches, so I must be missing something.

gf2468

Reputation score
Where is the archive password? I didn't see one in the readme or your profile, but people seem to be successfully using your patches, so I must be missing something.
If you look at the bottom of the readme, you'll notice that there are several tabs, one of which is labeled "Instructions" and has what you're looking for. They're pretty easy to miss, especially since you usually expect to find tabs at the top of a page.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you look at the bottom of the readme, you'll notice that there are several tabs, one of which is labeled "Instructions" and has what you're looking for. They're pretty easy to miss, especially since you usually expect to find tabs at the top of a page.
Thanks. The password was actually one of the guesses I tried, but without the correct capitalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.