What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ178590 - Ichigo's Big Pinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Just finished a full translation of this game.

DLSite:

Patch Download:

Just extract the files into the Data directory of the game. Let me know if you encounter any bugs or issues!

Feel free to upload the patch elsewhere if there's a better repository. I'll edit it into this first page as a mirror.

Updated Patch:
-Fixed missing translated items (Book and 1 scene)

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I'm not into loli game but anyway thank you very much for your hard work

Last edited:

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate to be that guy, but can someone upload this to mega? Zippyshare isn't working for me.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Objective and Reasonable Me: Good job on releasing a full translation bro
Actual Me: Why oh why is it a loli game =((((((

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the surprise translation.

There is one thing still untranslated: the last book about unclean pollution.

The game itself was ok-ish. It has built a lot of h-momentum where i thought: "it gets better and better", but in the end it didn't fulfill it's great potential. So sad D:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More translated loli out of nowhere, thank you dude. We need more people like you :D

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The last animated scene for losing to the tentacle flowers 4+ times seems to have some big chunks of untranslated text, as well. Oddly, a few lines in it are translated.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there a full walkthrough posted anywhere on this site? I'm close to beating the game, but I'm stuck at this part where all the girls I rescued are now trapped behind the safe room with a sh*t ton of tentacles. The Shopkeeper tells me I need a special type of key to get through there, but I've already mapped out the entire place. Anyone got any tips?

Edit: Nevermind, odd that the Shopkeeper didn't give me the Door key the first time, but I guess I need a higher lust level before it happens. Also, nothing happens when you open the door; you just get a "Happy End", and nothing else happens.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated the patch! Fixed the two missing things that weren't translated.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Updated the patch! Fixed the two missing things that weren't translated.
I believe the new link is pointing towards "Anzu Labyrinth"'s translation patch, and not this one. :)
As of now.

EDIT: and now it's fixed! Cheers!

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.