What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Rrezz also started Bounty Hunter 2 and never got past the second zone - I personally would love to see that finished...#183

I know - it's old, but good...

Reputation score
Hey thanks for the translation I played through the main game yesterday a few untranslated lines I found in the dominos city inn and I think 2 in the castle ruins when you try and cross the gap also the first part of the sub quest with the 2 kids in the main town seems to be in japanese ;) Looking forward to more translations from you in the future on the whole it was well done

Last edited:
OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey thanks for the translation I played through the main game yesterday a few untranslated lines I found in the dominos city inn and I think 2 in the castle ruins when you try and cross the gap also the first part of the sub quest with the 2 kids in the main town seems to be in japanese ;) Looking forward to more translations from you in the future on the whole it was well done
Fixed:
Removed

Thanks for your kind word ^.^
I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game is one of those h-games that need to be translated Lol I wonder if you can translated it :p
聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~
link: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ138193.html

gondawara

Lurker
Reputation score
this is great, the dev's "coolsister" next game "tialucy" is also good, maybe you could check it out, anyway thanks a lot for your translation

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has the first game been translated?

This one

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried accessing the Gallery, this appeared when I tried to access the Merchant's Memory (The one I encountered when going to Maize Village).

Also, when I try to view the Galleries, the ones that are locked all keep saying "A book has been opened" or something when I interact with them.... is this intentional???

PS. I'm stuck in the east lighthouse.... How the heck do I use the friggin Light Magic!!

Last edited:

turl

Reputation score
Some missing lines i found so far -> bath in Maize (the action inside when she takes bath), statue in merchants rest (says something about hp/mp restored), course B in salon (quite a few lines, no scene as i miss some prerequisite), entering Wasteland from fieldmap from west (the point where there is forest, other entry points are translated)
there were other untraslated lines but i forgot where :D

also first city the side quest with Taine(? the guy next to tent in bottom left of map) - it does not make much sense what he says and the syntax is all wierd (apply to all conversation with him as well).... the line with "with you i can clear the first QUESTION" - i think it should be at least a 'task'/obstacle or something like that

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Erm, could anyone PM me a link to the game? I can't find it anywhere... Thanks!

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of all, thank you very much for the translation. Have played the game and so far it's very interesting. A few more untranslated line that I found other than the ones listed already.
  1. When you brought the gauntlet you get from the ruins to Keith, all the dialogs seems to be untranslated for me.
  2. The boys sidequest dialog are all still untranslated too somehow.
These are all the major things that I found so far. I've actually found more untranslated lines while I played the game but it's usually only 1-2 lines so they are not exactly major but I'll try to compile a list if I can.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried accessing the Gallery, this appeared when I tried to access the Merchant's Memory (The one I encountered when going to Maize Village).

Also, when I try to view the Galleries, the ones that are locked all keep saying "A book has been opened" or something when I interact with them.... is this intentional???

PS. I'm stuck in the east lighthouse.... How the heck do I use the friggin Light Magic!!
I'm not really sure what cause this... My game version is working fine -.-

you need to Equip the Holy jewel to use the Light magic.

​​​​
Some missing lines i found so far -> bath in Maize (the action inside when she takes bath), statue in merchants rest (says something about hp/mp restored), course B in salon (quite a few lines, no scene as i miss some prerequisite), entering Wasteland from fieldmap from west (the point where there is forest, other entry points are translated)
there were other untraslated lines but i forgot where :D

also first city the side quest with Taine(? the guy next to tent in bottom left of map) - it does not make much sense what he says and the syntax is all wierd (apply to all conversation with him as well).... the line with "with you i can clear the first QUESTION" - i think it should be at least a 'task'/obstacle or something like that
All Fixed., thanks for the suggestion

First of all, thank you very much for the translation. Have played the game and so far it's very interesting. A few more untranslated line that I found other than the ones listed already.
  1. When you brought the gauntlet you get from the ruins to Keith, all the dialogs seems to be untranslated for me.
  2. The boys sidequest dialog are all still untranslated too somehow.
These are all the major things that I found so far. I've actually found more untranslated lines while I played the game but it's usually only 1-2 lines so they are not exactly major but I'll try to compile a list if I can.
Major Fuck up,

All fixed

Link : removed

Last edited:

turl

Reputation score
found more untraslated lines:

demisos inn - night, action with woman in bath when clothed + the scene some untraslated lines; brown-haired character at table during day and night

beardy sailor (first town warehouse) - after scene some untraslated response from him (for later scenes there it is translated) - second scene there is bath cg for some reason

lumen inn - hotspring when clothed
merchant rest at night - outside man in turban

deminos brothel - owner (non-virgin only? ... dialog before scene starts)
exiting deminos town at night
response to guard at town exit at deminos at night when naked

maize village - top left white-haired-man clothed/naked

recollection - sleeping pill - error *Window_Message line 346 NoMethosError, undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

and some suggestion:
Keith (blacksmith assistant) ending - "There are no one who never" - "Everyone have come to know" or "There isn't anyone who never heard"

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
found more untraslated lines:

demisos inn - night, action with woman in bath when clothed + the scene some untraslated lines; brown-haired character at table during day and night

beardy sailor (first town warehouse) - after scene some untraslated response from him (for later scenes there it is translated) - second scene there is bath cg for some reason

lumen inn - hotspring when clothed
merchant rest at night - outside man in turban

deminos brothel - owner (non-virgin only? ... dialog before scene starts)
exiting deminos town at night
response to guard at town exit at deminos at night when naked

maize village - top left white-haired-man clothed/naked

recollection - sleeping pill - error *Window_Message line 346 NoMethosError, undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass

and some suggestion:
Keith (blacksmith assistant) ending - "There are no one who never" - "Everyone have come to know" or "There isn't anyone who never heard"
Wow, I dropped the ball so hard lolz

All are fixed now,
not sure what caused the error tho..

Here's the patch Removed

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what is the last quest? i got all 3 the kid,the blacksmit and treasure hunt. not sure how to get the last quest.

turl

Reputation score
what is the last quest? i got all 3 the kid,the blacksmit and treasure hunt. not sure how to get the last quest.
lose to tentacle monster in the cave on the way to lumen hotel (the one without light, the monster appear only when you dont have any light - dont touch vines or use the amulet) ... this should be in game thread not in translation thread

this error occurs in recollection room when i trigger the prompt for 'sleeping pill' scene - cg versions work fine but in scene version in crashes in the exact moment it asks if i want to view it (the scene description text starts but game crashes before/the exact moment of/ displaying the 'Yes/No' option)

anyway great work for your first translation, and awesome how fast you react and correct bugs :)

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this error occurs in recollection room when i trigger the prompt for 'sleeping pill' scene - cg versions work fine but in scene version in crashes in the exact moment it asks if i want to view it (the scene description text starts but game crashes before/the exact moment of/ displaying the 'Yes/No' option)

anyway great work for your first translation, and awesome how fast you react and correct bugs :)
I don't know how to fix this tbh T-T
my game works fine on that scene

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a few untranslated lines:
  1. Talk to one of the bar's patrons at night in Melyag Town.
  2. Talk to one of the maids in the Lord's Manor on the morning Vera goes to receive Irene's letter and begin her adventure.
  3. Talk to the boy who flips Vera's waitress apron [to reveal her panties] during the festival AFTER you trigger the scene in Maize Village.
  4. (cont. from #3) A girl who is seated at the same table will also interrupt the boy with an untranslated line of her own.
  5. Attempt to leave town via the northwest exit [near the guard and woman] during night time in Deminos Town.
  6. Attempt to enter the West Lighthouse once Vera learns that someone is working over at the East Lighthouse.
  7. Press D to repair Vera's clothes when it is unnecessary to do so. I don't think I need to provide a screenshot for this one, so I won't.
Screenshot(s):

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a few untranslated lines:
  1. Talk to one of the bar's patrons at night in Melyag Town.
  2. Talk to one of the maids in the Lord's Manor on the morning Vera goes to receive Irene's letter and begin her adventure.
  3. Talk to the boy who flips Vera's waitress apron [to reveal her panties] during the festival AFTER you trigger the scene in Maize Village.
  4. (cont. from #3) A girl who is seated at the same table will also interrupt the boy with an untranslated line of her own.
  5. Attempt to leave town via the northwest exit [near the guard and woman] during night time in Deminos Town.
  6. Attempt to enter the West Lighthouse once Vera learns that someone is working over at the East Lighthouse.
  7. Press D to repair Vera's clothes when it is unnecessary to do so. I don't think I need to provide a screenshot for this one, so I won't.
Screenshot(s):
Done

Removed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.