What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Contact the guy, while he is translating it he is using only machine translation and trying to clean it, you could help.
please let him focus with this game right now and let SGT do his works I know shadowcore is huge but let this one finished first

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
please let him focus with this game right now and let SGT do his works I know shadowcore is huge but let this one finished first
Yeah, this game is short compared to shadowcore, at least if we take the replay value of shadowcore.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update: the main story is finished
but there are a lot of H-scenes left to be translated. Rip me

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Truth is, I want to be better at Writing in English and Improve my Japanese skill, that's why I started translating these games.
So I think I should release the patch and let you guys criticize and advice me how should I write here and there. What do you guys think?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think its better u translate everything 1st even if its whacky then release it after let everyone post errors n lines in the game while listing in ur notepad then make a revision then just rinse n repeat until u get enough of it xD

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't mind you releasing the game in one go after it's all done, but I would also like maybe a patch from time to time so we don't have to wait ages to play it. It looks so good, i know you don't like these questions but how long do you think it will take for the whole game to be translated? I just looked at the DLsite again and the screens look amazing! I'm pretty hyped for this, will most likely buy it when the translation is done to show my support to the developer.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are a lot of works left to do, so I'm not quite sure.
Maybe 1-2 months I guess with this pace.

Main story + gameplay is done

Here's the progress so far.

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't mind you release the patch once that blonde guy and shota next door done

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
way to go norzz, waiting this one for sure, god bless all the NTR games translators.

rizo

Reputation score
Wow you're getting through this pretty quickly, Can't wait to give this a go! Keep being awesome!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
God bless ALL translators :p
indeed, wanted to make the diff cause i dont see that many NTR games being translated :c but anyways Norzz is translating this one pretty fast so im looking forward to it.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
72% so close~~
for those who haven't support him in patreon do it now!!!

rizo

Reputation score
When the translation is finished I'll 100% support him for a month or so, to show my appreciation.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looks like most shota scene already done it's enough for me while waiting for Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.