What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to ask your friend how far he's in and whether there's some kind of ETA? Honestly, I wish I can say that I can wait patiently until the translation is released but damn I can't wait hahaha. Knowing some kind of ETA would perhaps help to ease up our tension.

And to Kudostoyou, I can understand that you might be getting anxious from the long wait just like me but at least please try to be respectful.

I will ask him for ETA

Retrias

Reputation score
What he is supposed to do then rather than translating another game ? Its his friend checking the game right?Would you prefer to have one less project and have him AFK ?

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What he is supposed to do then rather than translating another game ? Its his friend checking the game right?Would you prefer to have one less project and have him AFK ?
He's currently editing the dialogue to make it more smooth to read and give you guys a more enjoyable experience,

My translation is finished but it's quite literal and too bland.

He isnt afk, he's editing alot of lines everyday, meanwhile I'm on Angelic Force.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so, I intended to keep myself invisible till the very end but, I guess it can't be helped. Most folks seem to be curious but there are some that seem to be bordering angsty wondering if NorzZ took them for a ride with empty promises. Whatever the case maybe, allow me to clear the air.

A) Who are you?
I'm the "friend" NorzZ mentioned and yes I am the one cockblocking you folks so if any of you have any rage bubbling over, direct it over to me.

B)
Why is it taking so long?
Let me rephrase the work being done. It isn't just a simple "that line feels funky" work anymore. Issues have arisen where translations aren't syncing properly and bugs inherited from the JP version of the game not integrating smoothly in the EN patch. Simply put, the work went from simple proof reading to Translation Check, Troubleshooting, Editing AND Proofreading. And this is no VN where you can just keep working on lines after lines. You are forced to play the RPG element too, from exploring every zone to clicking trees and random furniture, hunting down every line there is. Plus, just like NorzZ, it doesn't help that I hold a day job too.

C) What about NorzZ's commitment to releasing the patch days ago?
Truth be told, I understand why you folks would feel betrayed since it is clear that quite a lot of you are awaiting the release of the patch with great anticipation. But from my point of view, releasing the patch as is, will be a mistake. NTR comes in 3 forms and any true fan will tell you that the quality of the story can make or break the Netorare. Now the translation done is great but NorzZ seems to have struggled putting the whole concept into words given he had to be literal with the interpretation which, sadly, didn't bring out the flavor of the game. I'm a fan of the NTR just like you folks but I'd rather not have a repeat of 4chan trolling the translator again.

D) This is all just a wall of text from some random guy. Why should we believe anything you claim?

You don't. Honestly, I met NorzZ on my discord so I can't even claim to be an old friend of his. All I can forward, is my work history. I have worked in the SubDESU group for over 4 years where I worked extensively on hentais before moving on to doujin/games. I've also worked closely with farcefield helping him release Magician of the Olecta Desert's English translation patch and I also assisted Yugifan3 with a full quest translation for his 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー's partial. If all that still doesn't put your mind at ease, you can clarify my history with Animefan_09. I'm a regular over at Anime-Sharing's NTR thread and been releasing my team's doujin there as well.

So why did I go through the pain of typing all this out? For one simple request: Please resist the urge to blame NorzZ.

Believe me when I say this, he is plenty regretful for jumping the gun and give out a release date. But in his defense, his work is finished. If I hadn't convinced him a week ago, not to go through with the release, you would have had a patch by now. So if anything, I'm the guy that you should be hating. But hate me as much as you want, I'm not budging from my stance.
As such, I don't have a credible release date at the moment to the point that I don't even wanna commit a probable time window. All I can say is, "I'll try my best to be as fast as possible." I sincerely hope that convinces you good folks to wait a bit more. I have never dropped a project midway and I don't intend to start anytime soon.

Apologies again and thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
LP

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay so, I intended to keep myself invisible till the very end but, I guess it can't be helped. Most folks seem to be curious but there are some that seem to be bordering angsty wondering if NorzZ took them for a ride with empty promises. Whatever the case maybe, allow me to clear the air.

A) Who are you?
I'm the "friend" NorzZ mentioned and yes I am the one cockblocking you folks so if any of you have any rage bubbling over, direct it over to me.

B)
Why is it taking so long?
Let me rephrase the work being done. It isn't just a simple "that line feels funky" work anymore. Issues have arisen where translations aren't syncing properly and bugs inherited from the JP version of the game not integrating smoothly in the EN patch. Simply put, the work went from simple proof reading to Translation Check, Troubleshooting, Editing AND Proofreading. And this is no VN where you can just keep working on lines after lines. You are forced to play the RPG element too, from exploring every zone to clicking trees and random furniture, hunting down every line there is. Plus, just like NorzZ, it doesn't help that I hold a day job too.

C) What about NorzZ's commitment to releasing the patch days ago?
Truth be told, I understand why you folks would feel betrayed since it is clear that quite a lot of you are awaiting the release of the patch with great anticipation. But from my point of view, releasing the patch as is, will be a mistake. NTR comes in 3 forms and any true fan will tell you that the quality of the story can make or break the Netorare. Now the translation done is great but NorzZ seems to have struggled putting the whole concept into words given he had to be literal with the interpretation which, sadly, didn't bring out the flavor of the game. I'm a fan of the NTR just like you folks but I'd rather not have a repeat of 4chan trolling the translator again.

D) This is all just a wall of text from some random guy. Why should we believe anything you claim?

You don't. Honestly, I met NorzZ on my discord so I can't even claim to be an old friend of his. All I can forward, is my work history. I have worked in the SubDESU group for over 4 years where I worked extensively on hentais before moving on to doujin/games. I've also worked closely with farcefield helping him release Magician of the Olecta Desert's English translation patch and I also assisted Yugifan3 with a full quest translation for his 鬼と刀のメリトクラシー's partial. If all that still doesn't put your mind at ease, you can clarify my history with Animefan_09. I'm a regular over at Anime-Sharing's NTR thread and been releasing my team's doujin there as well.

So why did I go through the pain of typing all this out? For one simple request: Please resist the urge to blame NorzZ.

Believe me when I say this, he is plenty regretful for jumping the gun and give out a release date. But in his defense, his work is finished. If I hadn't convinced him a week ago, not to go through with the release, you would have had a patch by now. So if anything, I'm the guy that you should be hating. But hate me as much as you want, I'm not budging from my stance.
As such, I don't have a credible release date at the moment to the point that I don't even wanna commit a probable time window. All I can say is, "I'll try my best to be as fast as possible." I sincerely hope that convinces you good folks to wait a bit more. I have never dropped a project midway and I don't intend to start anytime soon.

Apologies again and thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
LP
I appreciate you taking the time to come on here and explain what's happening, after reading it all makes sense now. Take all the time you need because it's like you say, the story in an NTR game can make or break it. Yes it sucks a release date was said then it didn't get released, but come on we're not new here this happens all the time. At least this time it's for a good reason, keep up the great work man and i look forward to the release later down the line. Also NorzZ you rock for translating it too. :)

Side note: seeing as you translate NTR, I'm totally going to look into your other translated work because NTR is a way of life. xD

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! I love Magician of Olecta Desert and was really happy when it got fully translated! Let me first say thank you for that too then :)

This really makes things clear. And I wholeheartedly agree that no one should blame NorzZ (or you) at all. I truly believe that this is a very good decision from both of you. A fully edited and proofread translation would bring out the full charm of the game and thus make it much more enjoyable and I know that this editing and proofeading process is not something that can be done fast and easily.

Lastly, I would like to thank you and NorzZ again for all the effort in translating the game. I hope all these things that has happened so far would not upset you at all. Please keep up the good work and would be great if both of you can keep working on more and more translations in the future too (and of course with other translators too perhaps). Now I will try my best to wait patiently for the translation to be available.

Now to everyone, I hope this makes everything clear for all of you too and we can all agree to wait patiently for the translation.

He's currently editing the dialogue to make it more smooth to read and give you guys a more enjoyable experience,

He isnt afk, he's editing alot of lines everyday, meanwhile I'm on Angelic Force.
NorzZ, pretty sure you might have misunderstood what Retrias said. I believe he was defending you and not accusing anyone of AFK-ing haha.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! I love Magician of Olecta Desert and was really happy when it got fully translated! Let me first say thank you for that too then :)

This really makes things clear. And I wholeheartedly agree that no one should blame NorzZ (or you) at all. I truly believe that this is a very good decision from both of you. A fully edited and proofread translation would bring out the full charm of the game and thus make it much more enjoyable and I know that this editing and proofeading process is not something that can be done fast and easily.

Lastly, I would like to thank you and NorzZ again for all the effort in translating the game. I hope all these things that has happened so far would not upset you at all. Please keep up the good work and would be great if both of you can keep working on more and more translations in the future too (and of course with other translators too perhaps). Now I will try my best to wait patiently for the translation to be available.

Now to everyone, I hope this makes everything clear for all of you too and we can all agree to wait patiently for the translation.

NorzZ, pretty sure you might have misunderstood what Retrias said. I believe he was defending you and not accusing anyone of AFK-ing haha.
Ah, I was too hasty.
As you can see, My English is not that strong lol.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys we are just really excited for the game and want it released now that's all, we do appreciate it deep down, we're just excited and frustrated at the same time. It's simple, please release the translation as fast as you can, thank you :) That's all this thread is about.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys we are just really excited for the game and want it released now that's all, we do appreciate it deep down, we're just excited and frustrated at the same time. It's simple, please release the translation as fast as you can, thank you :) That's all this thread is about.
LP has said that he's trying his best so let's be patient here :)

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i think you guys are really patient and nice, thats not how you should treat translators, who are doing their work for free !

To the stake!!!!
Yeah Ares, show 'em !

Retrias

Reputation score

I am not talking about you or your other friends , I am talking about the people somehow criticizing you for working on another project while waiting for this to be checked

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am not talking about you or your other friends , I am talking about the people somehow criticizing you for working on another project while waiting for this to be checked
Yeah, I know that, I was too hasty >.< My bad

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
releasing the patch as is, will be a mistake. NTR comes in 3 forms and any true fan will tell you that the quality of the story can make or break the Netorare. Now the translation done is great but NorzZ seems to have struggled putting the whole concept into words given he had to be literal with the interpretation which, sadly, didn't bring out the flavor of the game.
Dont worry m8, people who like NTR know that the story and how its written is a big part of the game, you wanna see the development of the character involved in the NTR, otherwise its just empty words and cgs, keep it up.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am just sad the next project isn't ntr....or am i wrong?
Well, i want to try something new.

I need to get better at writing.
So I wont do a ntr until i feel comfortable enough.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm very happy about the next game. It seems very interesting and it's from one of my favorite circle.

And I'm pretty sure not everybody is big on NTR (like me actually haha) so please don't do NTR all the time haha.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm very happy about the next game. It seems very interesting and it's from one of my favorite circle.

And I'm pretty sure not everybody is big on NTR (like me actually haha) so please don't do NTR all the time haha.
argh, i'm from the opposite side of you (of course :p ) and it hurt me to read the next trasl isn't ntr relate.
but i understand the needs of the traslator, and so be it.
i only hope for the future an enjoyable come back with another ntr game :)

Last edited:
Reputation score

I'm don't like NTR too ....it's only make me pissed off.... i can play something light like "Married Warrior Emma" but a Heavy absolutely not

Status
Not open for further replies.