What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Well... I actually like boobs, so as long as there's a DD getting action somewhere, I'm fine with any well-written game...
(beside things like thug hero party -_- )

wait... did this just became a self-help group?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
coruption games are the best most corruptions have ntr and well yeah i like

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering that sadly, NTRPG3 is on an indefinite hiatus (or probably dead), I'm not opposed to more NTR games being translated.Or just corruption games really.
The helpful thing about playing NTR games is not self inserting yourself as the hero, that's just asking for trouble on your emotions if you're weak to that kinda stuff.
You want to just see how far you can drag down the girl characters, that's all you need to focus on.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
coruption games are the best most corruptions have ntr and well yeah i like
If they are done well then yes, they can go hand in hand, do you know any good ntr/corruption game? doesn't matter if its not translated so long as it can be hooked. Some months ago i played one kind of like fire emblem rpg and it was pretty good. Will edit this if i remember the name.

BTW, i don't just mean magical corruption, moral degeneration and MC also count, as long as the girl's values change from traditionally good to bad, or sometimes not even that, hoshi no yume's INEVITABLE was kind of corruption like with how the girl turned out.

Retrias

Reputation score
I like corruption instead of NTR so instead of just NTR with the girl not liking it through the end, I prefer a first person view of the MC journey to corruption

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm okay with corruption and (some) NTR, but I can't stand humiliation, which is why I never could get into Doujin Circle Gyu stuff.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
BTW, i don't just mean magical corruption, moral degeneration and MC also count, as long as the girl's values change from traditionally good to bad, or sometimes not even that, hoshi no yume's INEVITABLE was kind of corruption like with how the girl turned out.
give an eye on the acerola's NTR series ;)
(the others too...)

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It'd be awesome if someone focused on Acerola's other works. That guy makes good H games, and a good chunk of them are NTR too!

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
someone may be working on one of them... there's been a lot of interest for them in the last weeks...
just saying

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The guy working on Kanade got really quiet though, Idk what happened there.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Could simply be that RL demanded some attention, it's not enough time to worry, IMO...

btw, the Kaguras are translating Claire, that while comical and RPG-ish, IS based on corruption and has even his NTR moments...

(of course NorzZ , we are chatting here just to keep the topic afloat until your patch is ready ;) )

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If they are done well then yes, they can go hand in hand, do you know any good ntr/corruption game? doesn't matter if its not translated so long as it can be hooked. Some months ago i played one kind of like fire emblem rpg and it was pretty good. Will edit this if i remember the name.

Mischief War , ,催眠貴族(its translatede),

all good games in my book

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To anyone putting effort into this translation, thank you for everything you are doing. And please don't worry over people getting impatient.

Translating and editting is hard enough without people constantly nagging you.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello again folks,

Status update. I've completed Editing the generic story-line factors that are common to all routes and finished events that trigger in the Capital city. Sadly, NorzZ tells me that I've only scratched the surface and there is still a substantial amount of text that needs to reviewed.

Phew, it's interesting that a 1000 lines and about 10000 words later, I still seem to be swimming around the tip of the iceberg with just about 1/5th of the game tackled and I haven't even breached the H scenes where the headache of Editing really starts. Oh well, praying to the Hentai gods for mercy.

For now, here is where it stands.

Translation = 95% finished
Editing = 20% finished
Bugs = 70% fixed
Proofread = 00% finished

PS: Thank you all for your overwhelming support. I barely saw only one negative comment in this whole thread so I'm really thankful to all you folks for exercising restraint and patience. Thank you again and:

Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uugghhh seeing that just makes me more lazy n just want to read/watch somethin xD
Gud job hanging there dont lose to beds temptation xD

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Great to hear! Really appreciate what you're doing by proofreading the entire script, especially considering the importance of text in NTR games especially.
Thanks to you for your editing work and thanks to NorzZ for the initial translation. Hope you guys keep up the good work and don't push yourselves too hard!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well im certainly glad that I searched for this thread, I have the game open right now and was looking for a walkthrough of some sort since I think im stuck because I might have to do something on the stove maybe or find out how to go into combat since I see weapons being sold but no visible exit from the city. Its all confusing without a walkthrough or in this case an english patch which is even better.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
guys big new some dude translateing shadow core

Status
Not open for further replies.