What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
guys big new some dude translateing shadow core
Supposedly, he’s already finished translating it. The major parts at least with only a few bugs here and there. It’s not a half bad machine translation imo but it is still a machine translation. Unfortunately, I might say that this is all we get for a Shadowcore translation.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it's NTR game I think NorzZ gonna need another proofread for that if he's interesting picking this game
if any thing i want norzz to do the authours upcoming game instead of shadowcore

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if any thing i want norzz to do the authours upcoming game instead of shadowcore
I aggree, we should start looking for victi--err--volunters, hell i would be satisfied with just the demo so that way i understand the start.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I aggree, we should start looking for victi--err--volunters, hell i would be satisfied with just the demo so that way i understand the start.
Victim sure sounds about right.

Toothy

Lurker
Reputation score
Plus, just like NorzZ, it doesn't help that I hold a day job too.
Since handing the project off to you, NorzZ has started, completed, and released a full translation for another project. It even included restored cut content.

If you didn't have the required amount of time, you shouldn't have volunteered for the project.

All I can say is, "I'll try my best to be as fast as possible." I sincerely hope that convinces you good folks to wait a bit more. I have never dropped a project midway and I don't intend to start anytime soon.
Well you absolutely have not. And i don't really care about your personal ambitions about starting and completing projects. You should just release it now. Even if it's not perfect, it would be in a far better state than what people have experienced with these games in the past. Hell, i've played them in full Japanese with only a terrible English walkthrough txt and it was far from ideal but good enough. I'm not sure why you think you should get to decide when it is and isn't okay for people to have access to the game.

Last edited:

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Toothy
You are complaining about free stuff. Also, you could go to NorzZ's pateron and sub to get the 94% and let that hold you over till the full release is here.

I was hoping for it to be released sooner also, but what can you do. Keep up the rad work you two and take as much time as you need!

Toothy

Lurker
Reputation score
Toothy
You are complaining about free stuff. Also, you could go to NorzZ's pateron and sub to get the 94% and let that hold you over till the full release is here.

I was hoping for it to be released sooner also, but what can you do. Keep up the rad work you two and take as much time as you need!
It's not free. I am a patreon, and given that it's completed, i would like the 100% patch that isn't peppered with Japanese here and there.

And even if it was free, that doesn't magically mean it's above reproach.

EDIT: And just to make sure there is no confusion at all, i definitely do not want any comments i've made or might make in this thread to be seen as critical of NorzZ, with the possible exception of making a poor choice of involving Lonerprime.

Norz has done such a good job lately i'm on the verge of bumping up my support on his patreon for at least a couple months, and i'd recommend anyone else interested in solid and fast translations adds their support as well. 100% deserved.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If it's free, then there's no real obligation for the translator to even finish, complete and/or share the translation though. At least that's what I think, especially since free translation means that the translator has sacrificed his/her time, energy and perhaps other things too to give people something to enjoy without any kind of payment or anything like that. Although things like productive critics or opinions is of course okay to be conveyed.

Personally, I understand that you might be stressed out since you've been waiting for the full translation of this game for so long and it turns out you have to wait a bit more. However, I believe what you wrote came out as a bit too rude. How can you say that LonerPrime has not tried his best? What you did was a very clear case of random accusation that's very commonly made by people who are stressed or angry. Proofreading and editing can take a really long time depending on the content.

Although again, I understand your anxiety but hopefully, you can wait a bit more and let them do what they think is best for the game. And I fully agree with you that NorzZ has done a very great job too lately. I'll be bumping my support a bit also for 1 or a few months. So, to NorzZ, thanks a lot again for all the translation and keep up the good work :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Man, discussions like this is why is see other translators refusing money, why does he get to decide when to release it and when is ready? because its HIM making the work at this point, honestly getting angry because he has enough integrity to not lower his standars is 1 of the reason Sakura games got away with releasing such crap translations (i mean the general actitude), at this point only 1 or 2 persons have the authority to tell him to release it even if he thinks is bad: NorzZ and the author of the game if he were to notice this and be ok with it

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yes I fully agree with everything you said Animefan! Especially regarding SakuraGames. I'm very very sad that their games are still selling well. It's blatantly stupid. I've sent them emails to stop licensing the games in English if they never want to do an appropriate work but then again I don't think they even care. Kudos to you and let's hope for the best.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: And just to make sure there is no confusion at all, i definitely do not want any comments i've made or might make in this thread to be seen as critical of NorzZ, with the possible exception of making a poor choice of involving Lonerprime.
You sure don't hold back your punches, do you? Well, I guess it is you prerogative(?) considering you are a patreon. Do me a favor though, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't patreon a choice based donation you make to support an individual? Where exactly is it written that it comes with a timeline that the said individual is bound to honor? Where is it written that he can't change his mind at the last minute? Where is it written that the financial support he receives from his patreons count as "pre-orders" for the work he is currently doing?

I'm no prodigy Editor; nor do I claim to be one. Heck English is my third language if I'm being completely honest. But after I sent my initial edits to NorzZ for evaluation, he himself decided to block the release and urged me to continue. His reason: "I want to learn and become more proficient at English, so I can do better translation work on my own in the future. So, take your time and continue on this.". And he said so knowing full well he will face a patreon backlash. If he can risk that, I sure as hell can take all your verbal bashing. So, go right ahead and continue if you must.

Regards,
LonerPrime

PS: Thank you for not blaming NorzZ. We can both agree, at least, on the fact that he is a swell guy who diligently works round the clock to bring translations to fans and thus needs to be kept out of the crap flinging events.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh yes I fully agree with everything you said Animefan! Especially regarding SakuraGames. I'm very very sad that their games are still selling well. It's blatantly stupid. I've sent them emails to stop licensing the games in English if they never want to do an appropriate work but then again I don't think they even care. Kudos to you and let's hope for the best.
Yeah i was super excited and even bought Dark Elf hoping the rest would improve.....thank god i didn't have the money to buy any of the other ONEONE1 games, if it was only a bad translation i may suck it but the other had even more bugs than the originals (i may be wrong) and that was simply too much, and as far as i can see they never bothered to correct them, i think it was the community from forums like this that got into trying to fix them.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys how about we change topic here, just one question I'm sure we're all looking at this thread for. I know the page before you put up your status thank you very much for doing this btw, but one question I'm sure we all have is, is there a time estimate? Anything you can give us would be nice, what do you think? No pressure just a ballpark estimate is even fine :)

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, NorzZ! I just pledged on your Patreon to show you my support.
and great job at your recent translations as well!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
also another game is now been translated
lets go bois this month so much translated content damn!

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do me a favor though, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't patreon a choice based donation you make to support an individual? Where exactly is it written that it comes with a timeline that the said individual is bound to honor? Where is it written that he can't change his mind at the last minute? Where is it written that the financial support he receives from his patreons count as "pre-orders" for the work he is currently doing?
Off topic here, but Patreon is not being used as a simple donation service anymore. It's not "written" anywhere, however you should be familiar with the number of sleazeballs abusing patreon and their supporters to rake in money without doing work. Most supporters who aren't tools expect work to be done for the money they're supplying. Note I'm not commenting on this particular case, just the "dark" side of Patreon in general. This is probably why you have some people like Toothy responding the way they do. They're frustrated from all the BS happening on Patreon.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nothing is clear at the moment. Souflle + 4 doujins + real life commitments = hazy future. I'll stick to my original "as soon as possible" status.

I understand that full well. But this gentleman is completely off in this regard. NorzZ has a proven track record of delivering work faster than most translators. Yet, one project release is delayed and this particular person loses his cool. If NorzZ was a newbie I would have shared his apprehension/negativity as well but the fact that his ranting comes one day after NorzZ releases another game is, frankly, baffling. The game is coming, that is a guarantee. Why the storm over "OMG WHEN!? RELEASE NAO!"? Not a day goes by that NorzZ comes on this thread, and then regrets announcing that Souffle was ready for release.

Status
Not open for further replies.