What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey, do we have a mirror for this patch by any chance?
It seems the original servers are off or something.

As always, tell me if it doesn't work or if it gets taken down.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. How do you bait the Eve trooper losing seems to not work at all.
2. In the knights town there is a fish in a pond, how to fish it out, the dialogues says to speak to "her" as she knows a lot about fishing, and the only one that comes to mind only tells me how many monsters i saw.

The game needs a guide cause the quests are one of the biggest shit ever made. Not only you cant track them, they are not even properly explained.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
1. Bring a monster with a skill that can knock Eliza down. Do it during the fight,
2. You need to have Loveswim in your party, the daughter of that character who tells you the monsters.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. Bring a monster with a skill that can knock Eliza down. Do it during the fight,
2. You need to have Loveswim in your party, the daughter of that character who tells you the monsters.
Would be faster if you would tell me which monster has such skill, i dont even know what skill i should look for not to mention i would need to get each of those monsters back, than probably level them up until they get all skills and so for 60 monsters if not lucky enough to find it fast.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would be faster if you would tell me which monster has such skill, i dont even know what skill i should look for not to mention i would need to get each of those monsters back, than probably level them up until they get all skills and so for 60 monsters if not lucky enough to find it fast.
It's usually a heart shaped skill, the description will say it can knock Eliza down. I think even the first monster (the green leaf thing, don't have the game installed atm, sorry) gets it.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's usually a heart shaped skill, the description will say it can knock Eliza down. I think even the first monster (the green leaf thing, don't have the game installed atm, sorry) gets it.
Will check this out later, still i think this game needs quest tracking, its 3-4 times longer than your average nukige RPG.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Funny story, seems loveswim works on both. Dont really wanna call every monster back, anyone remembers which monster is needed for the transfer zone event?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems the patch download link wasn't updated to v1.1, it's still pointing to the old February release v1.0.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Weird, it kept the old hyperlink despite overwriting it with the new link. They hyperlink should work now

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hate to be a pest but could someone please upload a complete save file. I beat the entire game back when it was in Japanese and deleted my full save.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As always, tell me if it doesn't work or if it gets taken down.
Both the original filehoster patch and this mirror are down.

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link from OP still worked tho. :s

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link from OP still worked tho. :s
It was down for maintenance or something like that like last time.

notorioushthieft

Reputation score
Does anyone have the locations of all the pee objects i looked everywhere and can't find the last remaining one, when i reached HQ it told me im still missing somewhere

mkjiozmkjioz

Reputation score
There's a couple of secret items that seem broken. Bring Utari to the dragon statue outside the Onsen Inn and you can transform her into a "Hot Spring Source" with a blank name in the inventory. Same issue as well with a "Magic Oil" item from bringing Glamor to the demonic flesh pillar right outside the ironworks dungeon inside the jail.

bluesaber27

Lurker
Reputation score
I hate to be a pest but could someone please upload a complete save file. I beat the entire game back when it was in Japanese and deleted my full save.
I gotchu fam, just change the extension from .txt to .rvdata2. It's not 100% complete, just missing a few monsters etc. Anyone else feel free to use it.

Btw, how did you guys beat Mioki when she gets enraged and starts oneshotting you? The only way I could beat her was to use Spike and counter all her attacks but I feel like there must've been a better strategy.

Attachments

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
About Mioki, I pretty much spent items like crazy and managed to just barely eke out a win with my last character standing. But I imagine a better strategy would be to ignore the two ringers and focus on her from the start.