What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Szejdi

Reputation score
Welcome, I was playing this game about month ago and couldn't finish one quest, because i couldn't find a swimsuit suitable to dive into the water. Now I want to finish this game and yeah, I still don't know where to look for swimsuit. Something was written earlier in this tread about talking with this loli witch girl, but even if I try she responds "I need a new one, bla bla, but I can leave town to get some" or something like that. Can you help me?

Clessith

Reputation score
1. How do you bait the Eve trooper losing seems to not work at all.
2. In the knights town there is a fish in a pond, how to fish it out, the dialogues says to speak to "her" as she knows a lot about fishing, and the only one that comes to mind only tells me how many monsters i saw.

The game needs a guide cause the quests are one of the biggest shit ever made. Not only you cant track them, they are not even properly explained.
Just finished this section.
1. Use 1 monster like "Devi" from a Magic Spirit Egg to knock Eliza down. Then use "Water Witch" you get from the Milk Ticket to Milk Eliza.

5. Can't remember which monster it was but it was a fish monster. Level it up till it get's "Deep World Transfer" and then use it. "Deep World Transfer" changes monsters into items. This swimsuit is called "Costume: Swimsuit" and it's the one you need.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gotchu fam, just change the extension from .txt to .rvdata2. It's not 100% complete, just missing a few monsters etc. Anyone else feel free to use it.

Btw, how did you guys beat Mioki when she gets enraged and starts oneshotting you? The only way I could beat her was to use Spike and counter all her attacks but I feel like there must've been a better strategy.
I know it's a late reply but I mostly spammed aoe skills for them all and then used my hard hitting ones on mioki. Barely won after she decided to power up. Those multi hit skills are really good.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welcome, I was playing this game about month ago and couldn't finish one quest, because i couldn't find a swimsuit suitable to dive into the water. Now I want to finish this game and yeah, I still don't know where to look for swimsuit. Something was written earlier in this tread about talking with this loli witch girl, but even if I try she responds "I need a new one, bla bla, but I can leave town to get some" or something like that. Can you help me?
You'll need to get a Dromog to level 13 and do a Deep World Transformation. Dromog is the female result from small sludge egg.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished this section.
1. Use 1 monster like "Devi" from a Magic Spirit Egg to knock Eliza down. Then use "Water Witch" you get from the Milk Ticket to Milk Eliza.
You don't really need the water witch, any monster able to knock down Eliza will do (like Devi, Yuvi or Missenel)

Last edited:

BizarreMan

Reputation score
Awesome game. Currently trying to finish up a few things I'm completely stuck on. This forum has been very helpful.

This is the first rpg maker hentai game I've played and if there are others like it I would like to hear some suggestions.

Currently I'm struggling to finish the piston quest. I have 6 out of 10 found. I've spent several hours over the past few nights with no luck. Also what's the trick for the door that has an ass hanging out of it in the time space area? If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

theChaser

Reputation score
Awesome game. Currently trying to finish up a few things I'm completely stuck on. This forum has been very helpful.

This is the first rpg maker hentai game I've played and if there are others like it I would like to hear some suggestions.

Currently I'm struggling to finish the piston quest. I have 6 out of 10 found. I've spent several hours over the past few nights with no luck. Also what's the trick for the door that has an ass hanging out of it in the time space area? If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.
Hmm i dont recall all pistons but the ones i remember are:
The first one obviously in the 2nd Town.
The one right before the 3rd town where you have to dress as a knight. just before you enter go down you have to fight 2 monsters.
The one where 3 are in the same place. When you leave the 2nd city after getting the milking skill somewhere in the teleporter mace.
One in the well right behind the sludge bossmonster.
One just when you leave the knights headquater (after beating the Boss of the Knights and being raped by the giant tentacles) on the right side
One in the Futari Fairy City top right
Thats all i can remember right now

As for the Door you need the deep World transformed mimi (the chestmonster) for his transformation you need the Vibrator (Deepworlding the Penismosnter you get from the Girl you met in the cave. The bluehaird kid thats good at swimming) Deepworlding the Fairy that Pukis birithed after being raped in the fairy town, you need her to have 0 mana and then enter the top left building for her to be raped) and you need the vibrating stone from the dark forest really early in the game. The forest where the elctro bossmonster is. Once you got those items go back to the topleft building where Pukis was raped and speak to the fairy on the bottom left. She will combine them into an new item that lets you deepworld mimi. Now just go pack to the door with mimi.

The game was really awesome i havent enjoyed a game this much in a while.
Can someone help me get 100% i am missing 4 souveniers #7, #17, #33 and #46 and i am missing Enemy Monster #150

Last edited:

BizarreMan

Reputation score
Hmm i dont recall all pistons but the ones i remember are:
The first one obviously in the 2nd Town.
The one right bevore the 3rd town where you have to dress as a knight. just before you enter go down you have to fight 2 monsters.
The one where 3 are in the same place. When you leave the 2nd city after getting the milking skill somewhere in the teleporter mace.
One in the well right behind the sludge bossmonster.
One just when you leave the knights headquater (after beating the Boss of the Knights and being raped by the giant tentacles) on the right side
One in the Futari Fairy City top right
Thats all i can remember right now

As for the Door you need the deep World transformed mimi (the chestmonster) for his transformation you need the Vibrator (Deepworlding the Penismosnter you get from the Girl you met in the cave. The bluehaird kid thats good at swimming) Deepworlding the Fairy that Pukis birithed after being raped in the fairy town, you need her to have 0 mana and then enter the top left building for her to be raped) and you need the vibrating stone from the dark forest really early in the game. The forest where the elctro bossmonster is. Once you got those items go back to the topleft building where Pukis was raped and speak to the fairy on the bottom left. She will combine them into an new item that lets you deepworld mimi. Now just go pack to the door with mimi.

The game was really awesome i havent enjoyed a game this much in a while.
Can someone help me get 100% i am missing 4 souveniers #7, #17, #33 and #46 and i am missing Enemy Monster #150
Thanks for the help. I was able to find the missing pistons and get through that door. I've now gotten through a few things I was struggling with. I'm still missing several souvenirs, an H-Scene, and 3 monsters. Getting much closer to 100%.

Souvenir #7 I can't recall for certain but I think that was found in the mountains. It's the hermit fruit. The cave/shelter where Hannon and Eliza have an H scene.

Souvenir #17 is the exploration crab but I can't remember where it's obtained.

Souvenir #33 is one I'm lacking myself.

Souvenir #46 you have to take Zashiki (No. 26) to the puppet maker found in the adventurer's town. The hut that has the blacksmith and the bartender that need a monster or ticket.

I'm currently missing Souvenirs #13, #19, #25, #26, #29, #30, #32, #33, #38, #43, #47

I'm missing Monsters #79, #80, #87

I'm missing trap #20

Also I can't seem to find the skull jar which is the last item I need to finish with the requesting fairies.

theChaser

Reputation score
Thanks for the help. I was able to find the missing pistons and get through that door. I've now gotten through a few things I was struggling with. I'm still missing several souvenirs, an H-Scene, and 3 monsters. Getting much closer to 100%.

Souvenir #7 I can't recall for certain but I think that was found in the mountains. It's the hermit fruit. The cave/shelter where Hannon and Eliza have an H scene.

Souvenir #17 is the exploration crab but I can't remember where it's obtained.

Souvenir #33 is one I'm lacking myself.

Souvenir #46 you have to take Zashiki (No. 26) to the puppet maker found in the adventurer's town. The hut that has the blacksmith and the bartender that need a monster or ticket.

I'm currently missing Souvenirs #13, #19, #25, #26, #29, #30, #32, #33, #38, #43, #47

I'm missing Monsters #79, #80, #87

I'm missing trap #20

Also I can't seem to find the skull jar which is the last item I need to finish with the requesting fairies.
I found all but #7 its not the one in the cave i already had that. It has to be somwhere around the 2nd town i guess ill try looking for a fruit.
Do you know where the Monster #150 is? Its Probably some kind of Boss. I have a suspicion that its in that hole between the Spaceship and the Last Dungen of the Main game but i dont know how to get there.

Monster #79 and #80 should both be on the Spaceship normal encounters
#87 should be in the last dungeon of the main game as a normal encounter

as for the souvenirs the #33 is kinda embarrassing to miss i have to admit myself its in the bottom left building of the futanari fairy city in a fucking box ^^
#32 is also in the fairy city though i dont exactly recall where
#13 is called Sulfur Stone but i cant recall where it was
#19 is golde Toori gate. I dont remember exactly but it should be somwhere in the teleportermace in the way to the Spiritgirl. Either in the Dungen or outside of it. Its somwehre in that area for sure.
#25 and #26 should both be somewhere in the knights city where you have to dress as a knight
#29 Larg Charcoal if i remember correctly its in the firedungeon and you need the Monster Cokeball to get it.
#30 Is called Slimy Octopus its either in the firedungeon as well or on the way through the canyon.
#38 Gritty Paper i think its in the Knights Headquater in the last checkpoint before the fight with Pufiru where you can change the fur and hair for items.
#43 You need to go back to where you beat Pufiru and get the item lying on the ground. After that go back to the checkpoint a mentioned before and trade one of the girls for it.
#47 is where you safed Leroux and the shrine maiden. Just go back there and go all the way south. If its not there it could be at the spot wehre the final boss of the aftergame story was but i am pretty sure its there.

Trap #20 should be somewhere in the aftergame dungeon its probably those magic circles on the ground. if you teleport with the crystal and then go all the way back until you cant go south anymore ther should be a long corridor. Thats where they are.

Last edited:

BizarreMan

Reputation score
I found all but #7 its not the one in the cave i already had that. It has to be somwhere around the 2nd town i guess ill try looking for a fruit.
Do you know where the Monster #150 is? Its Probably some kind of Boss. I have a suspicion that its in that hole between the Spaceship and the Last Dungen of the Main game but i dont know how to get there.

Monster #79 and #80 should both be on the Spaceship normal encounters
#87 should be in the last dungeon of the main game as a normal encounter

as for the souvenirs the #33 is kinda embarrassing to miss i have to admit myself its in the bottom left building of the futanari fairy city in a fucking box ^^
#32 is also in the fairy city though i dont exactly recall where
#13 is called Sulfur Stone but i cant recall where it was
#19 is golde Toori gate. I dont remember exactly but it should be somwhere in the teleportermace in the way to the Spiritgirl. Either in the Dungen or outside of it. Its somwehre in that area for sure.
#25 and #26 should both be somewhere in the knights city where you have to dress as a knight
#29 Larg Charcoal if i remember correctly its in the firedungeon and you need the Monster Cokeball to get it.
#30 Is called Slimy Octopus its either in the firedungeon as well or on the way through the canyon.
#38 Gritty Paper i think its in the Knights Headquater in the last checkpoint before the fight with Pufiru where you can change the fur and hair for items.
#43 You need to go back to where you beat Pufiru and get the item lying on the ground. After that go back to the checkpoint a mentioned before and trade one of the girls for it.
#47 is where you safed Leroux and the shrine maiden. Just go back there and go all the way south. If its not there it could be at the spot wehre the final boss of the aftergame story was but i am pretty sure its there.

Trap #20 should be somewhere in the aftergame dungeon its probably those magic circles on the ground. if you teleport with the crystal and then go all the way back until you cant go south anymore ther should be a long corridor. Thats where they are.

Unfortunately I do not. In my last message when I mentioned monsters I was lacking I meant one you birthed. I'm currently at 94% with the enemy book. If I find #150 though before you do I will be sure to let you know.

BizarreMan

Reputation score
So I realize that there have been too many posts for where all the objects are and how to collect them. Which is why I'm trying to set-up a walkthrough and a complete guide to getting these Items via gameplay. I know there was a see-wiki for this, but it seems like people are having a rough time trying to locate it or can't use machine translation on a website. I will have a list of all collective items, Swim wears, all Monster birthing and retrievals, what to do for H-scenes, and some good places to harvest for items. I'll have this guide up within 3-4 days (cuz I have work to finish here).
Curious to know if you ever made this walkthrough?

Frisky

Reputation score
Thank you for the translation. I wasn't too keen on the whole tentacles and pregnancy themes, but somehow this game changed my opinion.

----
Just some tips I wrote during my procrastination:

Skippable recollections:
Full scenes:
4 - interact with vibrating stones in the forest level.
9 - eat free stuff given by a street vendor in the 2nd town.
13 - fail the hot spring store minigame.
15 - Toto's side-quest in the cave.
17 - the bar side-quest in the knights living area.
29 - Toto and Sieg side-quests.
34 - finish the door-butt quest in the space-time (portals) realm.
43 - get to the secret area inside the artificial sun level (you'll have to disable crystals to open the doors and wear the angel outfit made by the Unfashionable Woman in the headquarters).

Simple scenes:
1, 15 - slime user in the first village.
3, 16 - Kakae quest
8, 9 - inside the area with 3 peeing pistons (accessible via a portal in the first portal maze, before the bonfire scene).
10, 11 - Inside the living quarters' bar.
13 - living quarters, the first area, the basement in one of the buildings after the bar events.
17-22, interact with futa fairies in their village, don't miss the piston next to the tower.
23 - take a nap in the headquarters.
24 - buy a swimsuit on the surface after you get the currency item.

Partially grayed recollections of traps and CG:
You have to revisit these traps or repeat being attacked with a specific H-attacks.
For example, keep drinking semen from the insemination point until a mini-scene, or revisit the nipple sucking traps in the first cave after being able to lactate etc.
Tricky monsters:
(note: you can resummon transformed monsters in the Helmet-Icon-Room)

067: transform 085
069: complete Kakae's side-quest (2nd town, inside the witch house: visit her while being pregnant with any egg, then spirit magic, mass of fish, fleshy tentacle, all males, if I'm not mistaken)
070: rewarded by Toto.
072: visit futa fairies (the left building next to the pub) while Pukis has no mana left.
074: transform Celnu using the Picture of Love (complete the slime quest in the first town)
075: transform Mimi using the "7th Dirty Tool Box" made by a fairy in the futa village. Components: Bad Vibration Stone (forest level), Pink Vibrator (Namako transformation), Glossy Vibration Stone (Magenta transformation).
076: finish the butt-door quest (need 075) in the space-time realm.
077: complete the peeing quest and visit the cave just before the futa village, bring Belle with you.
078: get raped in the pre-Asura-fight level.
080: transform 079 using Star Stone (on top of the mountain, after Asura fight)
085: talk to the Demon in the forest level when you have Mimi with you.
087: get raped in one of the pits next to the final boss (Primal Seedbed level), though maybe any other mob there would do.
Monster Tickets:
Basil - Monster Ticket: Reptile (Expressionless Woman in the first village)
Milpurin - Monster Ticket: Milk (white witch)
Ningirl - Monster Ticket: Kunoichi (minigame in the hot springs store) (note: get another ticket after retrieving the Ningirl, you'll need it for a collectable later on)
Onimiko - Monster Ticket: Miko (headquarters)
Kaguya - Monster Ticket: Rabbit Ear (finish the living quarters' bar side-quest, then talk to the knights in the basement of one of the buildings below)
Gohoken - Monster Ticket: Guardian Wheel (Zashiki transformation)
Maganken - Monster Ticket: Eyes (after the Rada fight)
Amagawa - Monster Ticket: Star Child (after the heaven/artificial star fight)
Tricky souvenirs:
17 - keep fishing (the small bones quest).
41 - in the Asura's forest maze (after the headquarters), find an area with a spirit and a spring. Try to read the plate there, then talk to the spirit.
43 - after the Purifu fight, return to that zone and pick up a pink piece. Then talk to one of the knights in the fancy area just before.
don't-remember-what - bring Coceball with you to the living quarters' factory level, you'll need it to loot inaccessible stuff.
Notable transformations:
Celnu > Punins (Picture of Love is required, given by the Slime User in the first village)
Smoglen > Chaizone
Detector/Searched > Huge Recording Crystal (required for Sieg's side-quest)
Dromog > Swimsuit (required for Toto's side-quest)
Belle > Beelzebub (Nucleus of the Deep is required, the peeing side-quest)
Cellnus > Fuwangel
Utari > Belarian
Ningirl > Ninja Girl swimsuit
Zashiki > Guardian Wheel Ticket
Red Lady > Insect Swimsuit
Onimiko > Onihime Miko costume
Kaguya > Nue > Kaguya
Mimi > Rediator (7th Dirty Tool Box, the futa fairy side-quest)
Belarian > Peccaros
Snow-tan > Snow Cross swimsuit
Namako > Pink Vibe (aka pink vibrator)
Magenta > Glossy Vibrating Stone
No-Face > Osafune souvenir
Beelzebub > Imp Maid costume
Amagawa > Antikon (Star Stone, on top of the mountain, after the Asura fight)
Zumji > Anning
Lelefan > Shenten
Fairies > Titania
Toto's side-quest:
To initiate: make the swimsuit costume, dive in inside the small cave near Toto, return for a sex scene with her.
Notable rewards for showing off monsters:
45 - the Starfish Lewd Swimsuit, required for sex with Sieg
60 - Namako
87 (final) - Toto's Fishing Rod (OP armor item)
Sieg's side-quest:
1 - just transform Detector or Searched into a crystal and give it to her, she rewards you with the Twin Heart swimsuit.
2 - have a photo session while wearing the Starfish Lewd Swimsuit.
Non-story costumes:
Cursed Panties - looted near the Adventurer-Like Woman in the first village.
Swamp Witch - Kakae's side-quest reward.
Kunoichi Garb - participate in the hot springs minigame (the shop room).
Swimsuit - Dromog transformation, side-quest item.
Onihime Miko - Onimiko transformation.
Bunny - the living quarters' bar side-quest reward.
Imp Maid - Beelzebub transformation.
Magical Seraph - made by the Unfashionable Woman in the headquarters, side-quest item.
Lewd Swimsuits:
Sling Ring - the Adventurer-Like Woman in the first village.
Passion Beat - the Found Girl in the first forest (in exchange for Return Petals).
Machinery - talk to Crystal Engineer Liezel after her fight.
Twin Heart - Sieg's quest reward.
Ninja Girl - Ningirl transformation
Insect - Red Lady transformation.
Nomad - somewhere after the prison gang-rape scene (living quarters).
Starfish - Toto's quest reward, h-scene item.
Snow Cross - Snow-tan transformation.
Ranger - take a nap in the headquarters' bar.
Goldrush - show 100k YG to the Meadowcat Merchant in the knights' living quarters.
Sunset Beach - Saleswoman in the adventurer's town, h-scene item.
Useful links:
English wiki:
Code:
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Naedoko_Demon%27s_Ground
Japanese walkthrough, collectibles, etc:
Code:
https://akunaki2.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-535.html

theChaser

Reputation score
1544212862467.png

Does someone know how to get there?
I think this is where Monster #150 is. Its the last thing i am Missing to 100% clear this game :(

Frisky

Reputation score
Does someone know how to get there?
I think this is where Monster #150 is. Its the last thing i am Missing to 100% clear this game :(
This is where you go to rescue the cousin after the Asura fight.

#150: Barking Beast
Judging by its stats and battle pattern, it looks like a test mob: everything is 99, 999 or 666.
Oh, and it puts itself in sleeping mode at the start of the battle, lol. Maybe it was meant to test friendly H-skills?

Anyways, I edited the starting zone of the Asura's Domain and put it there. Just make a backup of your original data/Map300.rvdata2 and replace it with modded.

Attachments

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
This is where you go to rescue the cousin after the Asura fight.

#150: Barking Beast
Judging by its stats and battle pattern, it looks like a test mob: everything is 99, 999 or 666.
Oh, and it puts itself in sleeping mode at the start of the battle, lol. Maybe it was meant to test friendly H-skills?

Anyways, I edited the starting zone of the Asura's Domain and put it there. Just make a backup of your original data/Map300.rvdata2 and replace it with modded.
I have it unlocked on my bestiary, so it must be somewhere in the playable game.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Can somebody upload a full save? The on on page 7 doesn't include unlocked scenes. It's just a really strong save file with lots of monsters but the scenes in the gallery aren't unlocked.

Might need the PublicData.rvdata2 file.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how one is supposed to beat the Nexus boss? The game tells me to get rid of the girls healing it first, and that they "should" be weak to tentacles, but when I actually attack them, it turns out they are resisting tentacle damage. As in, I have a pretty over-leveled team in the low 60s, and I can do about 100 damage to a girl if the random number god is gracious enough, but then it immediately gets healed back at the end of the turn. I am pretty sure I am missing something, but I don't know what it could be, as I tried out all damage types, and the girls seem to resist everything.

Edit: Never mind. I tried using simple attacks, and they do damage in the 500 range. It's that damn "they should be weak to tentacles" bit that still confuses me though...

Last edited:

afiifa

Reputation score
for souvenir #17 you need to bring the shark monster to the fishing spot

Edit: enemy #150 is a random encounter when you interact with the lights in the sealed garden

Edit2: enemy #84 is transformed from enemy #83 in the artificial sun after it attacks eliza for a few turns

Last edited: