What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite:
Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27945

Version 1.1:
- Incorporated fixes from the ULMF discord with some weapon equipment issues and deep world item conversions. All credit goes to those in there who fixed it.

Version 1.0:
- All text in-game should be translated except for the enemy book.
- Only untranslated items should be the nameplates on characters in the menu screen. I don't intend on doing them, either. Too much image editing.

Patch Download Link:

HOW TO APPLY PATCH:
Decrypt the game first following the guide here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...pply-a-partial
Overwrite the original data folder and merge in the graphic folder from this patch.

I got permission from Yugifan to incorporate his partial patch. So items/skills/weapons/armor text was all translated by him. This was a massive time saver, as the skills alone would have taken days to do.

Warning:
This patch is for version 1.12 of the game. If you have an older version of the game, you might have issues (especially with the after-story scenario after you beat the game missing textures).

Misc Game Info:
Scene list by theme:

Tentacle: 23
Futa: 19
Machines/Toys: 9
Birth/Egg Laying: 8
Non-Tentacle Monster: 6
Yuri: 5
Peeing: 3

There are also an additional 21 scenes based on "Traps" that trigger in the dungeon that are all tentacle based. There are also in-battle rape attacks that can be used by the enemy to buff their party, or Eliza's allies to buff her own party.

Beating the game while collecting all H-scenes should take about 20 hours on normal mode. 100%ing the game on normal would likely take around 25 hours.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am so in awe of you.:eek: This is so unreal. IF you keep going with that speed, then by the end of the year every h-game will be translated by you... i mean EVERYTHING!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my I'm so hyped for this! What are the chances of you releasing a .5 version with some of it translated so we can play a little of it? I know some translator don't like doing that and that's fair enough. :)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I have to say that I truly appreciate the efforts of the translators, people who can play the games but bother to help others to enjoy them.

I would kind of like if the western world would be more open to sex scenes rather than our acceptance of pure violence.

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm absolutely amazed you keep putting out translations one after another, huge respect man, you are good at this

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Been waiting for this one, I already have the game, just need the translation. Will be good if you try translating "Record of Delia's War", too, when you have the time. Thank you very much, for Anzus and Ichigo translation done.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What even ARE you mate? You're the best for translating all these though, I also second that .5 version if that's something you're cool with.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh my I'm so hyped for this! What are the chances of you releasing a .5 version with some of it translated so we can play a little of it? I know some translator don't like doing that and that's fair enough. :)
No .5 version planned, I think I'm going at a decent enough speed where it would just be a distraction.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No .5 version planned, I think I'm going at a decent enough speed where it would just be a distraction.
okay that's fair enough, what do you think the estimated completion date might be? So I know when I can look forward to it.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
No estimates since those are always broken by people in my experience. If I post an expected time I'll be finished in the future, know that I'm at least 95%+ positive I'll meet it.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Main game translation is done, all that's left is the epilogue (which is fairly lengthy actually), some image editing (item names that appear in images) and then a final re-playthrough for an editing pass.

Reputation score
Main game translation is done, all that's left is the epilogue (which is fairly lengthy actually), some image editing (item names that appear in images) and then a final re-playthrough for an editing pass.
You're a beast. You must be a NEET or extremely efficient to be able to translate this quickly.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Once again your otherworldly translation powers have manifested! Thank you very much for it.

Considering your tremendous hunger for the next game to translate, have you already decided what would be next? If so or maybe not, may i make a proposition?
I put will put it into spoilers if you aren't interested:

It's the very old but so golden game HARU URU.

Why this game? Because it's the first hrpg i played and along with many others love that game incredibly. It's got corruption, cloth changing and a lot of good stuff.

The pro is: The story and a few hscenes are already translated and only around 30 are left. Given your translation speed you could do this in a week if not faster and make a lot of guys very happy.

The con is: Regarding your previous choices for translating games, Haru uru isn't much loli-ish except for 1 or 2 loli x monster sex and a few preggo endings.

The last guy that promised to translate it was imnotapervert from this link:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/13458-safi-s-ecchi-adventure-rj119155
But sadly he already abandoned it a year ago.

So if my humble plea could have convinced you i can provide you with a copy of the game with the latest partial.
If not, than nevermind. I am still wishing for this translation with all my heart and you can't blame me for trying :]

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the offer, but after this one I'll be done for a while again. If I was going to do another one, I'd probably go for something with Mind Control/gender bender/body swap as a theme to be honest.

Also, not a NEET. It's just when I decide to do something, I do it to completion.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Once again your otherworldly translation powers have manifested! Thank you very much for it.

Considering your tremendous hunger for the next game to translate, have you already decided what would be next? If so or maybe not, may i make a proposition?
I put will put it into spoilers if you aren't interested:

It's the very old but so golden game HARU URU.

Why this game? Because it's the first hrpg i played and along with many others love that game incredibly. It's got corruption, cloth changing and a lot of good stuff.

The pro is: The story and a few hscenes are already translated and only around 30 are left. Given your translation speed you could do this in a week if not faster and make a lot of guys very happy.

The con is: Regarding your previous choices for translating games, Haru uru isn't much loli-ish except for 1 or 2 loli x monster sex and a few preggo endings.

The last guy that promised to translate it was imnotapervert from this link:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...nture-rj119155
But sadly he already abandoned it a year ago.

So if my humble plea could have convinced you i can provide you with a copy of the game with the latest partial.
If not, than nevermind. I am still wishing for this translation with all my heart and you can't blame me for trying :]
Wait a second, that game was already translated, the only thing that was left were a few sex scenes that remained in japanese because they are a pain in the ass to translate. The whole game was translated except that. While it is listed as partial on many sites because of those few sex scenes you can play it from start to end translated.

Thanks for the offer, but after this one I'll be done for a while again. If I was going to do another one, I'd probably go for something with Mind Control/gender bender/body swap as a theme to be honest.

Also, not a NEET. It's just when I decide to do something, I do it to completion.
I would give you the award "fastest translator of the year" already, you don't need more merits, so thank you very much, while this game will be the first one that I will play that you translated it's already quite a good thing.

Last edited:

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Aw, too bad. I wanna recommend doing Record of Delia's War by shoku. The first two games by them are almost mind control-ish, so maybe this one too, but I don't actually know. But, well, I'll be sure to enjoy any translation you made. Keep up the amazing work. Cheers.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh alright then, after all that translating you really do need a rest, thats just human^^.
And i will continue to search for a translator to finish Haru uru and someday it will be fully translated!

DawnCry said:
Wait a second, that game was already translated, the only thing that was left were a few sex scenes that remained in japanese because they are a pain in the ass to translate. The whole game was translated except that. While it is listed as partial on many sites because of those few sex scenes you can play it from start to end translated.
Actually thats what i was saying. Yes the story is translated and yes you can play from the start to the end... and yes a few hscenes are untranslated (2/3) and that is what i was asking Chronomium, to translate the missing hscenes. I don't know for what reason you play h-rpgs but i don't play them to reach the end i want to enjoy the hscenes in between and don't just watch the CGs. I want to read whats going on.
You know: The journey is the reward.