What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yes i know but what i dont understand is how y Luna Ruby(tier 2) can use holy dragon sand when its for tier 3
That's the part that's bugged, gotta change armor type of 912(Holy dragon sand) to "Egg Mass"

megaman97

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay I got every h scene except for the h scene which requires you to be defeated in a sealed room. Does anyone know where that is.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I made it to Asura's Domain, but after 30-45 min of exploring, i got no idea where to go. Pretty sure ive been everywhere but i cant find the other 2 or anyway to progress.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after I've found all ten pistons? I only had nine when I activated the one after the HQ so it told me I missed some. I went back and found the one I missed in the swamp village well, but none of them tell me what's next. Do I just continue on as normal and I'll encounter the end of the quest inside Asura's Domain, or am I supposed to do something deliberate?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
The sealed room H-scene and the piston thing are in the same place. There is a cavern nearby after you get out from the monster, and it will be sealed until you get all the pistons. Losing there you get the h-scene and getting to the end (requires belle present in the party) will give you the item needed to transform her.

Reactions: Mud

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a list of the enemies you have to lose to to get the special pets?
also a list for all the pink monster locations?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is the game discussion thread unavailable or something? Link to it is provided for a reason.

DarkFire1004 said:
This section is intended to have individual threads for each game corresponding to a thread in the H-games section. Thus, discussion in these threads should be limited to the translation effort, rather than the game itself.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, So I recently downloaded this translated 1.12 version on onlyhgames.com. I played it and it took nearly a good 30hrs to reach up to 96% completion of everything. I really like how you guys manage to translate the whole entire game (exception of the enemy drops in the e-books) and we really appreciate the fun ride.

Now as for all these questions about what to do, I think I'm going to put together a listing of where to grab them and make a sub-walkthrough as soon as I get some other stuff out of the way.

-However, I am stuck on one final thing that I'm struggling to get. And that is the last monster #87: Elizabeth. I've already beaten the damn Primordial SeedBed boss almost 5 times and I still don't get any rewards other than opening up the right side area of the extra dungeon. What is it that I have to do to this boss in order to get the final monster? Really need some help here cuz the wiki guide isn't helping me much.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I needed to get defeated by other enemies in the stage, not the bosses. I will get to birth out the last monster and complete my save files.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What exactly does beating the game on Hard Mode give? I coulda swore somewhere i saw mention of Hard Mode Trophy or something? Just curious if it unlocks anything extra or not.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What exactly does beating the game on Hard Mode give? I coulda swore somewhere i saw mention of Hard Mode Trophy or something? Just curious if it unlocks anything extra or not.
Nothing much really, its only there for challenging purposes. I went on the entire gameplay with hard mode on and didn't really see much difference other than the monsters being extremely tough.

g0b12

Reputation score
someone can tell me location all off piston, only found 7 and i'm tired searching for it

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well this is interesting. Wiped my data and went to play a fresh one on Hard and i cant get past 2nd town. Going north to meet the hyper loli mage locks up my computer and i cant figure out why lol. Wasnt doing this last time i ran through =(

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will there be an update with bugfixes for the item equips?