What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ210330] Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia -Downfall Life Filled With Humiliation-

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, got a new Partial hot off the presses. It's a "WIP" because I haven't filled out the description for all the the Items, Weapons and Armors. Description are just boring as hell to translate. Everything else is done though. Even the Quests, and a few other tidbits here and there. Overall this was a fun game by Milky Way. I was originally working on a partial for Naked Female Knight Ulrica, but Chiisanakyo beat me to it with his Complete Translation. I guess that just goes to show how Slow I am. So I decided to jump ship and pick up Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia.
I'll probably fill in the descriptions for the Items and Weapons and shit later, I've got a few partials I'm juggling between at the moment and when I'm at sensible spot for each I'll release them.
Still pooping along with Flash Cycling. Of course with the release of version 1.51 I have to start over. So yeah, don't hold your breath.

Enjoy!

Thread

And Remember! You can always find me in The Drift!

Attachments

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As always Appreciate the work you do. Wish i knew enough Japanese(that being any at all). So i could attempt to do some of these myself.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As always Appreciate the work you do. Wish i knew enough Japanese(that being any at all). So i could attempt to do some of these myself.
You don't need to know Japanese, you just need to now how to use Google Translate.

Cyberweasel89

Reputation score
Alright, got a new Partial hot off the presses. It's a "WIP" because I haven't filled out the description for all the the Items, Weapons and Armors. Description are just boring as hell to translate. Everything else is done though. Even the Quests, and a few other tidbits here and there. Overall this was a fun game by Milky Way. I was originally working on a partial for Naked Female Knight Ulrica, but Chiisanakyo beat me to it with his Complete Translation. I guess that just goes to show how Slow I am. So I decided to jump ship and pick up Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia.
I'll probably fill in the descriptions for the Items and Weapons and shit later, I've got a few partials I'm juggling between at the moment and when I'm at sensible spot for each I'll release them.
Still pooping along with Flash Cycling. Of course with the release of version 1.51 I have to start over. So yeah, don't hold your breath.

Enjoy!

Thread

And Remember! You can always find me in The Drift!
Any chance you'll continue this translation? The menu and interface translations have made this game vastly more playable for me, but with the dialogue still in Japanese, I still only have vague guesses at where to go next...