What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Be sure you don't get any H scenes before the Dream Sex scene or you will lock Ryouta's Older Sister out. I made this mistake going after Candy Store Nee-chan first.

Question: What happened to the item that lets you speed up or slow down time that was in the Japanese 1.71?
Alright so this was what actually happened xD

Thanks symplexity for all the patches so far as well :)

Btw, what is the condition to continue having sex with the Shopkeeper Sister?

Edit: nvm you eat lots of ice until you get the winning sticks, and exchange with her for sex.

Last edited:
OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
You're welcome all! And yeah, reading what the characters say is 80% of the walkthrough you'll need to achieve anything at all.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About that one, I accidentally deleted it from the game. But I put it back in this patch:

This did not fix it, item is still missing. Any chance for a whole new patch? The item is desperately needed lol

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
You're welcome! And here's the translation patch v1.1:

- Fixed a bug in which if you have sex with Older Sister for the second time, after the sex, you get stuck in her room.
- Fixed a bug where the "Interesting Book" was missing. Actually, it's my fault that the book went missing.
The book is located on Ryouta's bookshelf and it does this:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're welcome! And here's the translation patch v1.1:

- Fixed a bug in which if you have sex with Older Sister for the second time, after the sex, you get stuck in her room.
- Fixed a bug where the "Interesting Book" was missing. Actually, it's my fault that the book went missing.
The book is located on Ryouta's bookshelf and it does this:

Wow, I didn't even know about that book.

What about the handheld item that speeds up or slows down the flow of time?

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I didn't even know about that book.

What about the handheld item that speeds up or slows down the flow of time?
That book is the item you're talking about. Though it doesn't slow down or reverse time.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That book is the item you're talking about. Though it doesn't slow down or reverse time.
Oh wow, if there's an item that slows down time it would be very great. I've been having problem getting everything done. The book kinda helps too in some cases so far. Too bad the handheld item doesn't exist.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh I thought the item sped up time lol, well anyways thanks! That should definitely help with playing the game.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh wow, if there's an item that slows down time it would be very great. I've been having problem getting everything done. The book kinda helps too in some cases so far. Too bad the handheld item doesn't exist.
You're welcome!

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
After you have sex for the first time with any character, it will be shared to all save data. After you complete the game once, you get the "Strong New Game" option, which lets you keep all the insects and money that you have. So you don't need to get all the characters in one run, relax and go through the game multiple times.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The book was not the item I was talking about, here take a look.

First we have a screenshot of your translation, note all I did was start a new game and take a screenshot.

And now we have a screenshot of the original JP game, same version. Again, all I did was start a new game and take a screenshot.

See something missing?

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
The book was not the item I was talking about, here take a look.

First we have a screenshot of your translation, note all I did was start a new game and take a screenshot.

And now we have a screenshot of the original JP game, same version. Again, all I did was start a new game and take a screenshot.

See something missing?
It was as you said. It seems that I was working on version 1.6x or 1.7. I'll update the contents to match the version 1.71's contents.

There were 5 common events missing from my game file, the numbers 143-147 as you can see:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was as you said. It seems that I was working on version 1.6x or 1.7. I'll update the contents to match the version 1.71's contents.

There were 5 common events missing from my game file, the numbers 143-147 as you can see:

Ooooh nice that's good news. You're giving me another reason to have another go at the game haha. I was familiar with the Strong New Game thing already and have gone through the game twice but I only want to try completing everything in just 1 playthrough. Will wait for the new patch eagerly.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooooh nice that's good news. You're giving me another reason to have another go at the game haha. I was familiar with the Strong New Game thing already and have gone through the game twice but I only want to try completing everything in just 1 playthrough. Will wait for the new patch eagerly.
Basically, the item was the watch that Aunt gave to the protagonist and it could speed up or slow down the passage of time, but I cannot add that item into the game without redoing a lot of translation. By that I mean that multiple .json and .js files are altered to add the watch and one of them is the CommonEvents.json which has all the sex scenes and most of the general conversation. So I'll have to take the Japanese version of those files, translate them, then put them with the other English patch files. I'll see what I can do about it someday.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Basically, the item was the watch that Aunt gave to the protagonist and it could speed up or slow down the passage of time, but I cannot add that item into the game without redoing a lot of translation. By that I mean that multiple .json and .js files are altered to add the watch and one of them is the CommonEvents.json which has all the sex scenes and most of the general conversation. So I'll have to take the Japanese version of those files, translate them, then put them with the other English patch files. I'll see what I can do about it someday.
Aaaah I see. Well yeah if it requires a lot of work again then it's fine (at least for me). I still enjoy the game a lot without that anyway. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll look forward to your next game now.