What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ195774] Treasure Hunter Claire~Cum Collecting Adventurer~

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Gooooood evening everybody!
So as many of you may or may not know I like to jump around from project to project, never completing anything I ever start, EVER. So no shit, there was I was, when I realized that nobody had started a partial for Treasure Hunter Claire. So I DECIDED, to remedy that. A lot of stuff is done, but I ran into some issues that are normal with Wolf RPG Maker games. As a result I have to leave a few things here and there not translated. If you find a random line of text or two translated that was me troubleshooting the problems. I had to leave the Names untranslated as it messed with the Sprites for some reason. You'd get an event with Yukino or Lilly and there would be no Sprite for them, and you'd be talking to an empty space.
If anyone is interested in Taking over feel free to. I'm actually looking into finished some of my older translation. You know, the ones from like 2015 and 2016.
I'm still derping off to Flash Cycling. Almost have all the Common Events done, after that I'll start going through each Map File and translate the events there. Yup, ultra slow progress on that. Being a Full Time Wagecuck leaves me little time to myself, and most of that with spent derping around.
If you're looking for how to Extract the files check out nick92's post over in the NTRed Class Rep Yukino Thread on page 12 he link's a page with a program that's able to Extract the new Wolf RPG Maker Files.

Enjoy!

Thread

And as always, if you have any issues let me know.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I was planning to give it a try, in the future
(with the unreliable help of googletranslate and my unfirm grasp of the English)
Hats off for your work.

Last edited:

Leamonde

Lurker
Reputation score
Bought this during the last DLSite sale so it's nice to see some kind of translation patch getting worked on.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually began doing a translation of this game last year mid-August
I told myself I'll finish this someday but that's probably not the case since I kinda lost the interest in this game when I found out she's an instant slut from the start.

Anyhow, here are the pictures are translated back then in case you want to use them and save yourself a lot of trouble.
There are still some pictures left I didn't translate, mainly hints and options menu picture.

Add("https://mega.nz/") in front of the link
#!8yIUmIBQ!ePdCBe8t3ta5g4wBSHkwzluPgyPLqgrA6RbmOZkGlEI

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I actually began doing a translation of this game last year mid-August
I told myself I'll finish this someday but that's probably not the case since I kinda lost the interest in this game when I found out she's an instant slut from the start.

Anyhow, here are the pictures are translated back then in case you want to use them and save yourself a lot of trouble.
There are still some pictures left I didn't translate, mainly hints and options menu picture.

Add("https://mega.nz/") in front of the link
#!8yIUmIBQ!ePdCBe8t3ta5g4wBSHkwzluPgyPLqgrA6RbmOZkGlEI
Awesome, thank you. This will help out immensely. I had planned on translating the image text as well, but I wasn't able to find a good text extractor for the images, so I couldn't translate any of them. The only ones I was able to properly extract was the Libido, Sadism and Masochism on the main menu.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I used google translate on my phone to translate these pictures and it worked just fine.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a shame :p
for now, this game got some of the best graphics made by acerola
admittedly, claire isn't the sexiest character they made, but those curves are really easy on the eyes...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kagura Games just announced they're doing full translation of this game so dunno if it's worth making a partial for it now :)

eremy09

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Games just announced they're doing full translation of this game so dunno if it's worth making a partial for it now :)
Wow, this is great news! I wonder how long does it take for them to finish it. Also, I haven't played the game, but I wonder if there any shota in it? (considering some of the previous games by acerola have it, I would guess this one might too) And since they are planning on releasing it on steam, I guess some of the content might eventually be cut...

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, I haven't played the game, but I wonder if there any shota in it? (considering some of the previous games by acerola have it, I would guess this one might too)
Yes and no
there's one male character that seems a shota (but since he's a demon, he could be way older) and several NPC that could fullfill such definition, but image-wise they aren't defined with different arts than adults (mostly because the focus is always on the girl from male or third-party POV and... you know... a dick is a dick...), just when she get groped the hands of the shota are different.
So, I think is mostly a problem of appeal.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Cool beans, So I guess I no longer need to worry about this game anymore. I guess I'll get back to procrastinating other Partials.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Cool beans, So I guess I no longer need to worry about this game anymore. I guess I'll get back to procrastinating other Partials.
Seems like a solid plan. Hats off for your partial, mate.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hot diggity daffodil! If they put in the same effort as they did with Fallen Makina then we can expect aa good quality translation.