What's new

[Complete - Full] Angelic Force Yuki | エンジェリックフォース・ユキ RJ204697

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh yes!!! You sure have a great taste in games to translate.
I look forward to trying this one along with the NTR one you worked on before.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow this looks really good and from the same creator as Sacred Eyes and Two Swords. I can't wait for this urgh. I just hope that Two Sword will win on Simplexity's poll too haha.

P.S. Just became your Patron too, I might not be able to give much but just trying to show my support. Thank you again for all your work.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, good choice I look forward to this, will try the NTR one, but glad you have gone for a non-NTR one this time =), any ideas for your next one (the one you might work at the same time as this)

Also, if you have a paypal I will donate some when you finish this (dont like patreon so I will not use it)

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, good choice I look forward to this, will try the NTR one, but glad you have gone for a non-NTR one this time =), any ideas for your next one (the one you might work at the same time as this)

Also, if you have a paypal I will donate some when you finish this (dont like patreon so I will not use it)
if Shadowcore is not taken, maybe that.

Kaitol

Reputation score
Should that even count as taken? From what I recall that's a very text heavy game and I don't think a copy pasted machine translation would really work very well.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's machine + human translation though. I believe after translating everything via Google Translate or something, the translator is going through everything again and edit them so that the translation would make sense. At least it will be a lot better than pure machine translation (I'm looking at you SakuraGam*s).

Also, I think we're getting a bit off topic so might want to close this here haha. Anyway, looking forward to the full translation of this game Norzz.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Pleased to see you're still continuing your translation work. Best of luck NorzZ.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's 65% patch, all the main gameplay except 4 generals defeat scenes should be translated.
Have a good fap (or not?)
Feel free to criticize me about everything.
Please point out my mistakes, so I can improve myself and make a better quality translation afterwards.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
congrats on finishing this translation NorzZ , hope you'll consider fixing shadowcore one day

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
congrats on finishing this translation NorzZ , hope you'll consider fixing shadowcore one day
Thanks, The translation will be publicly released tomorrow.
Btw about Shadowcore,
this guy is already translating it.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Shadowcore translation is really, really bad :/