What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ202234)[Palace Village House] Dog Fuck Idol

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm translating my second game now.

Original game thread: Here

DLsite Link:

Translation Update Download Link: (Complete)

Because this game plays out in chapters, I think I'll post TL updates every chapter. So far I've completed the Prologue, which has 4 scenes and will probably take you less than 30 minutes to complete.

Translating this game will take longer, mainly because the author uses a lot of storytelling/descriptive text that spans multiple text boxes, compared to nymphomania paradox which was 99% dialogue and self contained in each text box, so I have to spend a lot of time copypasting together long sentences, translating them, then rearranging things so they make sense. So you might notice some sections where things
sound awkward because I've broken long sentences into shorter ones or something like that.

Anyways, enjoy! I'm having fun because the way the game is structured, I can translate a little and then play the part I just translated to check my work.

If you come upon and spelling/grammar mistakes, awkward phrasing, untranslated passages, or just don't understand a translated passage, leave a post with details and I'll fix it by the next update.

Attachments

Last edited:

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! Great work on Nymphomania Paradox, I wasn't expecting to like that game as much as I did. Glad to see more translated HRPGs outside of the usual fantasy world setting.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh man, who ever thought one of the game that drained me the most would ever see a translation....

Great job for NP, I hope you could do this mighty well (although I wouldn't mind if you tone down the meme - y'know, 'I'M BLACKED!!' - don't get me wrong, I chuckled there).

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh man, who ever thought one of the game that drained me the most would ever see a translation....

Great job for NP, I hope you could do this mighty well (although I wouldn't mind if you tone down the meme - y'know, 'I'M BLACKED!!' - don't get me wrong, I chuckled there).
I know, there won't be any memeing or baneposting this time. With NP I just couldn't resist the opportunities that were presented to me.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I remember playing through this one, it was hilarious. (dog wielding a baseball bat and cucking the manager, lol) Do wish he would have gone a little farther with one of the endings, but still. Good choice for a translation, I think a lot of players will enjoy playing through it in English just for the amusement/humor if nothing else.

If you want a second opinion on anything as far as the translation, just ask, I do remember it to some extent and I believe it's still on my hard drive. (fellow translator here if you don't know who I am)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just wanted to pop in and thank You for doing these translations. Your time and effort put into them is much appreciated!
(with regards to the game itself; looks fun, but those imho ginormous boobs are a non-starter for me :) weird how it's not the dog, huh... shit, maybe I AM a perv after all!)

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game is really funny and using the patcher to implement translation to understand the story is nice too.

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good luck! looking forward to play it.

rizo

Reputation score
Oh my this looks like it's going to be fun! There aren't enough bestiality rpg games out there, and even fewer that are translated.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated the download link to the latest translation. it includes the prologue and chapter 1.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Are the files labeled wrong in the data folder because when I put them in the game they don't work and don't overwrite the other files.
Are you overwriting the www/data files?

Keyen

Reputation score
I can't download it, My browser says there is a virus and refuses to download it.

Keyen

Reputation score
For some reasons, i was still unable to download it. W/E, I was able to download it on another device, then transfer it. No idea what happened.