What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody remember the translation that was started for this game a while ago?
Whether you do or not, I'm doing one myself.
I've already done the not event stuff, so at this point it's just, well, the events. Also, shout out to Krystallize and Damoriva, they've been nothing but major helps to me.
edit : seeing as we finally have a search function (again), I have linked the ULMF thread Here

List of the shit I've done so far

H-Scenes : 100% done (including continuations)

NPC interactions : 100% done

Endings 100% done

Text boxes left : 0

Story progress: 100% Done

A (ever so slightly) harder version where enemies will strip you if they attempt to

Probably should have put this disclaimer here a long time ago, but I contacted Marimo and he said I can continue to work on this if I give it to him to have it become the official english version, with the downside of not being allowed to post it here, so keep in mind the links above are only about half of the game translated.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If I remember right, whoever was doing that translation only did the UI and a single game over scene. As somebody who loves Marimo's games, it saddened me to see nothing further. Good to know that someone else is taking up the reins.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the more of the anoku marimokan games get translated the better, i love these games's situations and i would love to see the context

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, look forward to this, actually held off of playing this game for a while because of the translation and totally forgot about it without ever playing it lol, by "events" I assume you mean h-events?

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Yea, look forward to this, actually held off of playing this game for a while because of the translation and totally forgot about it without ever playing it lol, by "events" I assume you mean h-events?
that and more common events, like interacting with NPCs, story, etc

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
want to give a small update : still working on this, slowed down due to exams, but again it will be done. That being said, I can post what I have so far, and you guys can give me feedback and whatnot. Honestly it will be moreso like a partial right now

Arutha103

Reputation score
Would it be possible for me to have a link? sorry if this appears rude.

exnilla

Reputation score
Thank you for making a translation for this game. I played it a while ago and loved the game but I never got too far since I didn't understand what was going on.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
fuck it, I'll just periodically post WIPs here. Do keep in mind that these are only the files for the translation, not the full game.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Noticed some of the text is too long for the chat box at certain places. Will this be corrected in clean up of the translation?

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Noticed some of the text is too long for the chat box at certain places. Will this be corrected in clean up of the translation?
yeah, the thing is that it is kinda hard to do because I'm only allowed 4 lines, but I will try to get what I can in there. Also the very limited space.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
want to give an update here.
1. Still working on the game
2. I will be putting out 0.3 soon (hopefully, don't quote me on that)
3. It won't be too much after 0.2, mainly because Marimo actually has story progression notes in the dialogue files. I will be going off of these from now on
4. 0.3 will be when you meet the 3rd character, I have also fixed errors in the dialogue (spelling, punctuation, etc)

With all that said, I do have something else kinda interesting to point out. Marimo has what is basically a Japanese version of a Patreon page ( )
in it I would like to point out that he seems to be working on a sequel to Sneak in Desperada. So that's cool.

poopoopuh

Reputation score
Finding this thread put the game on my radar~

Hope it's going well!

Last edited: