What's new

[Ra Nomonto] Doujin Movies ("The Shower" series)

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So a long time ago Ra Nomonto (or Ranomonto) was a doujin group that released their own doujin movies on VHS or sometimes CD (and also a bunch of just CG sets apparently). The one most people remember is a video called "The Shower 2" featuring Sasami from Tenchi Muyo, Ranma and Maison Ikkoku. However, they released at least these other videos as seen here: (There was also a supposed THE SHOWER 3 I don't see any existence of it?)

THE SHOWER 2 is the most known and still shows up every so often but I've uploaded the copy I had saved from years ago (low res, has some watermark but no visual glitches):

There was obviously a THE SHOWER 1, but I only still have an edited version that is low res and has a lot of screen tearing. As far as I can tell THE SHOWER 1 is supposed to be at least 15 minutes long, but this version is only 8 minutes. I don't know if just things like credits/slideshows are just cut out or if any actual scenes are gone too. Features Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, ???, Lum, Sailor Jupiter, and ???.

So what it comes down to is I want to find either better quality versions, or the missing videos that they released. There is supposedly an uncut version of THE SHOWER 1 somewhere because I can find old dead torrents for it. I also recall years ago I had the Kiki's Delivery Service video (but I deleted it because it's pretty much just all lolicon...)

This website also lists that a DVD version of THE SHOWER 2 was actually released.

Good luck!