What's new

Taimanin Asagi 2 anime

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Click Asagi's tits for more info.
(any part of the image would also work, but it wouldn't be as fun)​

It looks like we're getting a new Taimanin Asagi anime. They changed directors or something since it doesn't have the neat art direction the first one had, but it doesn't look like we'll have to suffer through random shaky-cam. Only time will tell if this is actually good or not.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the horse scene. I just hope they don't nerf it's dick.

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Taimanin Asagi 2 anime

Lol they continues this series with part 2? Oh ye, more hardcore bondage, more tentacle plays !

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A horse scene ? nice :)

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i really wish that horse scene would be in it and DONE WELL..

and not the pile of horse shit that was the uhm.. shoujo senki brain jacker 2 i think? that was just such huge a pile of shit in every aspect..

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After checking out those screenshots I can't wait for it to come out :D

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hell. The fuck. Yes.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'm not the only one waiting for this to come out? SWEET! :D

I took a look at the VNDB page of the game and I was really excited to see the breast expansion tag since we REALLY lack quality hentai scenes in that department. :p

I hope I'm not going to look back at this post with a disappointed groan just in a few days.

Also... The image is a LINK!? Why hide it? They have GLORIOUS screenshots of both episodes on there. There are shots from both the BE and that horse scenes and although the style looks different I LOVE IT! :eek:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

DLsite release!

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Edit : post removed its fake ;_;

Last edited:

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit : post removed its fake ;_;
It's okay man.
I found one on NyaaTorrents, but it's a big WMV and has a bit of a weird "feel" to it so I'll report back if it's legit or not.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The torrent on Nyaa is legit.

As for the actual thing...ehh. Animation seems kinda lazy, at first glance there's no stomach bulge/inflation, the evil girls don't get any action. I expected more.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The torrent on Nyaa is legit.

As for the actual thing...ehh. Animation seems kinda lazy, at first glance there's no stomach bulge/inflation, the evil girls don't get any action. I expected more.
Yep it's confirmed.
The WMV vid on Nyaa is over 1,7GB because it actually contains both episodes. If this is a problem for somebody it can be split up or wait for a separate version to appear.
It's also worth mentioning that this vid has this annoying "slow skip" thing that if you click somewhere on the progress bar it basically stops and takes 1-2 seconds to skip to that point and might skip the sound for another 1-2 seconds. I'm saying this just in case if someone knows if this can be fixed by converting it to a different format. :p

Sadly my dear BE scene is disappointing. It's not rushed I'll give it that, it's around 5-6 minutes with insertion, "expansion", nipplefuck and milking, but it's pretty lazy and not too focused. It's almost always zoomed on too much so you barely see the actual happenings, the expansion is the cheap "pulsing" that's pooled 3-4 times before "changing" to the next size of pulsing.
STILL hot, but I'm sad that this barely "expands"(heh :D) the list of BE hentais. :/

The horse scene also seems pretty weak to me. It's just the horse holding her, a lot of closeups on faces, view of the insides, ramming and piercing the uterus, but absolutely no stomach inflation that was expected. Also it's barely 2 minutes. -_-

Other than that it's some gang bang, some whipping and ramming with "stuff".

Well with the Taimanin Asagi name this should've been MUCH better, but I guess it's more then nothing until someone does a proper BE scene.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well fuck me.. yet another lazy shitjob done to a series that shouldve had some nice stomach bulge scenes.. :mad:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I guess that's what happens when you have high expectations...
It's nowhere near as intense as the TA1 series. I kind of expect them to drop the movies half of the business or rehire the guy that made PB1 and TA1 movies in order to save that division.

Guess they should have made the games bad so that we would be impressed by the movie. /s

Edit:
On another note, Taimanin Yukikaze 2 is in the works for a christmas release.

Last edited:

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow this was really disappointing. :(

The animation doesn't even hold a candle to the first series. The animations are really stale and basic, there's no sense of weight or pressure to when they're being pounded, its like their dicks are being absorbed into a black hole.

The only unique scene that really sticks out is the demon horse one, even then it's only a minute long and you don't really get to see much of it because the focus is on Asagi's face.

Can someone just get the sex scenes in separate rips? Most of this giant file is pretty useless.

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...PB1 and TA1...
Okay I get that TA is Taimanin Asagi, but what is PB again?

On another note, Taimanin Yukikaze 2 is in the works for a christmas release.
Personally the first TY was pretty bland for me and looking at the screenshots they have in their shop I doubt this would change, but at least there's a chance for others to get a nice update.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TA 2 should get the award for the worst animation of the 21st century, even queen bee has better animation :mad: