What's new

PestilenceSFM

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Couldn't help but make a topic about this group. Pretty hardcore...so be careful to click on links...there is ryona, guro, snuff and vore. But man...some of these animations are extremely hot.

Do note that a lot of these videos are strictly patreon only. There are a few that have public releases with a watermark...but most of the good stuff is patreon.

First experience with this group is one of their first videos.
http://motherless.com/ED9B144
This is a vore of Kate Marsh from the Life Is Strange game. Wish it were longer and a little more...sexual instead of such an abrupt ending...but damn.

This is their other earliest with Max Caulfield from the same game.
Warning...this is a snuff/guro.
http://motherless.com/g/great_rape_scenes_and_vids/544E7E5

If you like their stuff and want more access, you can support their patreon

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: PestilenceSFM

Great stuff, didn't know them. Thanks for the share :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That... is some high quality shit. Damn, they're good at what they do.

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just look at how much they're making a month on their patreon...yeesh....that's more than I make a month breaking my back. :rolleyes:

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Indeed they are good! Didn't know them,Thank you!

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's good to see someone catering to niche content, even if it doesn't interest me too much in this case.

They should be careful about hiding this type of content behind a paywall though, using licensed characters and all. If the parent companies found out, it could go rather badly for them. They are using the actual game models in many cases. That's why most of the SFM crowd have their content free for all. (not that I or anyone around here would say anything)

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It's good to see someone catering to niche content, even if it doesn't interest me too much in this case.

They should be careful about hiding this type of content behind a paywall though, using licensed characters and all. If the parent companies found out, it could go rather badly for them. They are using the actual game models in many cases. That's why most of the SFM crowd have their content free for all. (not that I or anyone around here would say anything)
I think they might be considered safe since it's a patreon instead of a specific payment model. Would depend on the judge I guess. Also, if you go by how they have each animation listed, they do make a majority of the animations free after a while.

Also, speaking of the other animations, yeah I know they are out there. There is probably a good half dozen of them just on the site that I posted those first two from. Just didn't want to load a bunch of videos on here and make it to where nobody would even consider donating to the patreon. They're easy enough to find if you use your noggin.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think they might be considered safe since it's a patreon instead of a specific payment model. Would depend on the judge I guess. Also, if you go by how they have each animation listed, they do make a majority of the animations free after a while.
Yeah, it would depend on the judge etc, but winning the case would not necessarily be their goal. If they could bleed you dry with court costs and make you give up, their goal would be accomplished all the same. StudioFOW has been harassed by parent companies I believe, and their work is free.

Not trying to argue or be negative, just saying I hope the guy doesn't get caught (or if he does they don't care). Like I said before, rare to see someone who does niche content like this (even if it's not my niche).

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it would depend on the judge etc, but winning the case would not necessarily be their goal. If they could bleed you dry with court costs and make you give up, their goal would be accomplished all the same. StudioFOW has been harassed by parent companies I believe, and their work is free.
Unfortunately (or fortunately?), fair use does not requirement there to be a profit being made.

Here's the link to a video done by one of my favourite movie reviewers on fair use:

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's pretty hard stuff but man that way of animating... I wish i could animate like that.
Better than with motion capture :D

OP
Vinceras

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, not sure what's going on...a few weeks ago, they had another video up and ready for patreon subs but a few days later, it was down...and now, his site appears to be having trouble. No clue. Hopefully it's just temporarily down.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

might have to do with subversive-creativity tumblr being taken down. all those different creators works were being hosted on on his tumblr and he couldn't afford to keep up with the bribe.

now it's hard to find all the individual bestiality and monster SFM makers.