Reputation score
New movie from the author of
and

comes

Dlsite JP:

Author blog:

Link:
Courtesy of SergioX

Their two previous works had awesome animation, I've been looking forward to this one for a long time. Can't find any links yet but in the past 3 days it's made 701 sales.

More images can be found here:

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Heroine Tentacle Daisakusen

Ahh, checked out those other two movies you linked in the post and they were amazing (although the one kinda lacked a finish, I guess they worked on it long enough that they just wanted to publish it)

Somehow, the fluids in the older one looked better than in the newer video where it was less beady and looked more liquid and thick.

They seem to prefer the assailants being less forceful, which is surprising given that it's still non consensual.

It's also surprising how much the women in this guy's works can endure, especially the girl in the space station, I assume that clear liquid they were drooling all over her was aphrodisiac too. I was kinda disappointed she didn't climax more. There's a lack of climaxing in general I guess, I was hoping she was gonna get her mouth stuffed with cum.

Still really good models and smooth animation though, it sure has been a long time since their last release according to dlsite, and featuring 3 girls, this is probably a pretty decent length movie.

Thanks for helping me find these movies OP

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was going to buy it myself, but my card doesn't work on JP dlsite. I don't know if they plan to release it on Eng.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The previous two were released pretty close to each other, they probably either decided not to or I'd assume they just plain forgot to (since foreign sales are miniscule compared to JP dlsite sales)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well it appears someone in China uploaded it, but you have to register for the site and reply in the thread in order to get the encryption key

So far, I sent a request to verify my email but it hasn't shown up, not even in spam. I have to wait 10 minutes inbetween sending each request, it's a bit of a pain.

you can try if you want, maybe you'll have better luck than me.

Of course it's admirable to support the creator with these things, but it seems you are unable to so here's an alternative.

ShittyWizard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any links to the first 2 films?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you don't mind torrents

[RJ088617]
[RJ062698]

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Link added to OP

I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would, but it's a subjective thing I guess. It spent the same amount of time as it did focusing on one character in the last, but divided between 3 different scenarios. The author says they're working on an English subbed version within "A couple of weeks".

Last edited:

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ErsatzExceptionsInterim.zip

Is this the right file?

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link added to OP

I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would, but it's a subjective thing I guess. It spent the same amount of time as it did focusing on one character in the last, but divided between 3 different scenarios. The author says they're working on an English subbed version within "A couple of weeks".
I enjoyed it a lot, the 3rd part is my favorite followed by the 1st part. Though in terms of structure, it was rather similar to their previous work. You could argue that it couldn't afford as much time as the previous movie to escalate the intensity of the sex since each section was around 11 minutes, and I'd probably agree with you save for the 3rd part, since she got fucked a lot harder than the other girls.

My only disappointment is the lack of facial creampies again.

Also, was the girl's audio in the 2nd part weird/muffled or is that just me?

ErsatzExceptionsInterim.zip

Is this the right file?
It is, it's just named so to avoid copyright detection and so on.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EN-subbed version is out.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

H-hello...
thank's for the movie.. really.. xD

PolRela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha for some reasons i wasn't comfy watching this but good movie

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any link for the english sub version?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have links to the other two movies? The (replacement) usual place doesn't have any seeders.