What's new

[3D] Animopron

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wanted to share this little gem I found tonight. It's a cut above your typical SFM 3D hentai, its exquisitely animated and of higher quality visually. In fact I'd probably be so bold as to say they're works of art. It's a bit one dimensional at the moment, Lara Croft (2015) and a horse with an insatiable sexual appetite. Give it a check though. Tagged MU because each of his videos have mega links.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [3D] Animopron

Just a heads up, his downloads come packaged in an .exe format. Personally, I'd prefer a video instead. Luckily, there are several of them that have links to videos that you can watch and rip using apps.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a heads up, his downloads come packaged in an .exe format.
uhm.. wha? :confused:

i dunno where you have found any .exe packaged stuff, ive grabbed most of the works right from his website and all ive got were just straight up .mp4's.

the only one that is actually an .exe would be the one he did in Unity engine where you had camera controls and some of that crap. (basicly just copy pasted his first lara with horse work into a unity game with a few interactivity options)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

uhm.. wha? :confused:

i dunno where you have found any .exe packaged stuff, ive grabbed most of the works right from his website and all ive got were just straight up .mp4's.

the only one that is actually an .exe would be the one he did in Unity engine where you had camera controls and some of that crap. (basicly just copy pasted his first lara with horse work into a unity game with a few interactivity options)
Only had one downloaded and just figured all the MEGA stuff was .exe. My terrible.

PinkTea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, Animopron's stuff is pretty awesome. Not too keen on the current X-ray shots Lara's got going on though.

MasterOFVR

Lurker
Reputation score
This is some crazy stuff, I'll donate to investigate further :D