What's new

SLAVE Pony Tail Sensation small request

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I found SLAVE Pony Tail Sensation and it looks like it's my kind of thing. But It's in Japanese, I was wondering if someone was able to somehow find away to translate the text or even make an overlay with English subtitles... I'd be willing to pay of course. Here is a link to the gifs, I have the full avi/html files downloaded and I could upload to mega and send to someone willing to help...

The avi files are higher quality than the gifs so the words are easier to see.
Any help would be appreciated.

Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to post it.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: SLAVE Pony Tail Sensation small request

You'd have a lot more luck firing up a bounty on EH. There are a lot more people over on those forums. I also think there are some people who do this type of work on deviant. But I don't have any links.

OP
rizo

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You'd have a lot more luck firing up a bounty on EH. There are a lot more people over on those forums. I also think there are some people who do this type of work on deviant. But I don't have any links.
EH? Sorry I'm not sure what that is?
Also I know you might not know, but how much do you think something like this might cost?

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You just linked EH ;)
EH = e-hentai.org

They have a whole bounty section. Usually for on-site currency and such. But I've seen people offer Paypal and stuff as well. I really have no idea what the going rate is.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn, looks hot.
Adding subs to avi or text on gifs is not a big problem.
Having translation for this however is.

If I had translated text I wouldn't mind putting it on, just for sake of being able to through this without moonspeak :D