What's new

Looking for very detailed ecchi magical girl transformations

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello i have a question and i couldn't find a fitting thread for it. If a thread is already there for such things i wouldn't mind to get this post into the right thread and deleting everything else.^^ Thanks in advance.

Ok as the thread title says i'm looking for hentai animes (or just a movie) with very detailed magical girl transformations. Well what do i mean with that? Most of us know Sailor Moon, right? I'm aware of the jap censor laws if it comes to hentai stuff but most of the time the "interesting body areas" are either not displayed (no nipples/vagina just as in Sailor Moon and yes i know they couldn't get way with that by showing it at daytime^^) or they skip it very fast or adding some smoke/fog to hide it. Since jap people love their naughty stuff i can't imagine no one has done such a thing by now but i couldn't find it yet. :(

Would be nice if someone could lend me a hand with that. Thank you.

Edit: Something similar to Zettai Junpaku if that helps.

Last edited:
OP
SirMalo

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Looking for very detailed ecchi magical girl transformations

Not Hentai, but Masou Gakuen HxH / Hybrid X Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia has very kinky transformations, with recharging à la Beat Angel Escalier (sp?). comes in both censored and uncensored formats.
Thanks, i just looked into it and it's very good. Luckily i found the uncensored version, the normal one has that nasty fog shit again. Now i got very hungry from that and hope i find more of that stuff.^^