What's new

Any Volume of Ararza

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Any Volume of Ararza

Who want to see new (but from dec 2011) Ararza Code-X?

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A few notes. I went through this entire series. Someone posted every one of these 1-30 on hongfire a while ago. Anyway, they started back in 2002 and the early ones were blocky, boring and about 5 minutes long. Everything before episode 14 was pure unfappable bullshit. No sex, at all. Very, very little nudity. Mostly just some girl fully clothed and tied up with 1-2 guys rubbing her crotch with something. Just honestly terrible.

Anyway, it appears that I no longer have any unedited files. I do however, have some highlights. I pretty much only kept stuff with nudity and tentacle penetration.

Vol 19 Highlights

Vol 23 Highlights

Vol 26 Highlights

Vol 31 Highlights

Can you reupload the links please? links are down.

elvove12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i was searching the treads and i found this...
if someone still have it...
can reupload it?...

p.s sorry bad english

Odelle

Reputation score

Hello everyone!
Decided to sign up here, I can help you find some of the Ararza.
Of course if you download and support me.

D

Deleted member 18619

I'm not sure if I should either post at a very old thread or make a new one about the exact same thing.

All these links were on megaupload, which can't be used anymore. Would be great for newer links. Thanks in advance.

SuperM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!
Decided to sign up here, I can help you find some of the Ararza.
Of course if you download and support me.
Here i find 14 volumes Ararza imperia-of-hentai.net/tags/Ararza/

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm trying to download form imperia-of-hentai.net/tags/Ararza/

but then realize that it seem impossible to download without premium account

anyone, If you still have this series on your computer. please reupload it to Mega.

The link from SuperM uses Filesmonster which sooo slow and very unstable in my country.

ps. sory for my bad English.

HumsterMKII

Reputation score

Well unless we can get the original poster of those links at the first page.

High chance the vid may already be gone. It is a good 4 years already. :(

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd still like to see all of these, though.

The official pricing scheme is absurd.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have 19, 20, 23, 26, 29, and 31. They are not the original files, but highlights. I basically only kept the stuff that involved penetration.

And if you're looking for the complete series, I'll tell you in advance the first 15 or so are of much lower quality. The models don't look good, there's basically no penetration of any sort. If you ever do find a complete collection, I'd suggest downloading them in reverse order and see how far it takes before you stop liking them. I downloaded the first 20, and immediately deleted 3/4 of them, just because the models looked so bad, and nothing was happening.

The link is on a weird host, because Ararza likes to DMCA stuff, and I do not want my Mega account getting nuked. Feel free to mirror it, or spread it wherever.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have 19, 20, 23, 26, 29, and 31. They are not the original files, but highlights. I basically only kept the stuff that involved penetration.

And if you're looking for the complete series, I'll tell you in advance the first 15 or so are of much lower quality. The models don't look good, there's basically no penetration of any sort. If you ever do find a complete collection, I'd suggest downloading them in reverse order and see how far it takes before you stop liking them. I downloaded the first 20, and immediately deleted 3/4 of them, just because the models looked so bad, and nothing was happening.

The link is on a weird host, because Ararza likes to DMCA stuff, and I do not want my Mega account getting nuked. Feel free to mirror it, or spread it wherever.

Cool. Much love.

尤里安娜

Reputation score
I really want to see it ararza27,Unfortunately, I can't find it,Hope to be able to re-upload😌😂

ineedtofindaname12

Reputation score
Looking for vol 20 but any link i found is not active anymore, if anyone has it could you please upload it ?

Reactions: Leg

Raiden83

Reputation score
I love this series but sadly i can´t find the newest ones code-x i belive?