What's new

How to post in this board

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
In the thread title, please put a prefix for the file host used.

[RS] - Rapidshare
[MU] - Megaupload
[ME] - Megarotic
[HF] - Hotfile
etc.

For example, a thread title could be

Inside the topic please if possible provide screencaps and a summary of the series.

If you are posting vanilla hentai, put it in the Vanilla Hentai Board.

Also, READ THE MOVIE LIST AND THE VANILLA MOVIE LIST BEFORE POSTING.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: How to post in this board

As nobody seems to use Easyshare any more, I have changed the ES tag to HF for hotfile.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Given the fact that basically everyone who puts down links to download sites that pay them per download apparently ignores the posting regulation of putting vanilla movies on the vanilla board, I will start banning those who use those sites on the first offense.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

this rule has been approved by nunu.

Reputation score

can you please add to the rules "NO NEW THREAD SPAMMING" it's getting really annoying people spamming shitty movies, can you remove all of the spam threads Plz?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

can you please add to the rules "NO NEW THREAD SPAMMING" it's getting really annoying people spamming shitty movies, can you remove all of the spam threads Plz?
This x100. Several people on here are adding whole pages of single threads almost every day. Contributing is great but is it really necessary to post each video individually?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm gonna take that as a "At this point, I no longer care about the content the hentai dumpers are providing. Just get rid of it."

My job suddenly went from, "Go through every thread and sort them out," to "Delete button". Thank you SO MUCH.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm gonna take that as a "At this point, I no longer care about the content the hentai dumpers are providing. Just get rid of it."

My job suddenly went from, "Go through every thread and sort them out," to "Delete button". Thank you SO MUCH.
Not at all, but they should be able to put all of their stuff in one thread instead of having 400 different threads. Really, they're creating more work for everybody.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not all of them, just the ones that had nothing in them. You still have that one informing people that the links are down, because that's at least some kind of information.

On this board, we have a policy in place where low post numbers prevent people from posting links, in order to halt the flow of dumpers and bots. Of course, the easiest way around this is for people to mass spam their first bunch of posts.

So when you post in 16 threads all at once that haven't had responses in over a year saying "I will link" without any evidence you can or will, it's a little suspicious. If you do end up getting links to things, feel free to share, but to say you will serves no point but either to state the unnecessary before it's done, or come up short of people's expectations.

Reputation score

Ok. But can I to post my collection in threads where links not work and people ask reupload?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Your collection, no. The individual video(s) that they're asking to be re-uploaded, yes. First you must get your post count high enough without raising red flags. But be warned, if you spam threads or show dumper tendencies, your posts will likely be deleted again.

And by dumper tendencies, it means having a single episode split into 5 different parts. Posting your own collection isn't really much of a problem if you do so in a way that doesn't make you look like a bot.

Reputation score

Sorry, I don`t understand it "having a single episode split into 5 different parts"
All my video split into "rar" parts, so video is in dvd quality. Is it problem?

Last edited:

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

often times somebody will split a single download into five or seven or so pieces, which is a pain to download and often gets the video re-uploaded as a single part.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Sorry, I don`t understand it "having a single episode split into 5 different parts"
All my video split into "rar" parts, so video is in dvd quality. Is it problem?
If you have a single video that is around 250MB in size split into 5-7 parts, yeah...that will probably be a problem. There is no reason that it should be split into more than 2 or 3.