What's new

Kyonyuu Fantasy

Allarune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OVA Based on WAFFLE game. Story follows Ryuuto Hende - soldier with unbelievable luck who was assigned to province where succubus is drying out man to death and local first lady happens to be sexually frustrated. H-part shows mostly big-breasts theme with mutual appreciation.

If you are a succubus/big breast/lactation fanatic, this is for you.

Torrent link

Episode 1

Episode 2

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Kyonyuu Fantasy

Too bad about the big breast part....the characters would look cute if not for the airplane sized airbags. Still no clue why people consider that to be attractive. Oh well...each his own.

Are the scenes at least decent? Any story at all?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad about the big breast part....the characters would look cute if not for the airplane sized airbags. Still no clue why people consider that to be attractive. Oh well...each his own.

Are the scenes at least decent? Any story at all?
I've tried: not my kind at all with the "bomb-breasted" part.

Decent? I've see, worse but I've seen far much better too.

For the story: a succubus sucks twelve people by sucking out all their semen. So the lord of the country hires a bounty hunter to kill her. The hunter will be raped by the succubus by as he's overpowerful, she cannot kill him and becomes his slave after having done four boobjob. Then, he'll become the body guard of the Lord's wife, they'll fuck, etc. After, I've been getting bored by the "breasts which are no more breasts" and I dunno what happens but there's less sex in the second episode (and it's less interesting).

So, if you dislike big boobs, pass.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

For the story: a succubus sucks twelve people by sucking out all their semen. So the lord of the country hires a bounty hunter to kill her. The hunter will be raped by the succubus by as he's overpowerful, she cannot kill him and becomes his slave after having done four boobjob. Then, he'll become the body guard of the Lord's wife, they'll fuck, etc.
I'll explain a bit better on the latter - They sent for a bounty hunter, but got sent the wrong person. They send him in because "Fuck it why not", and he tames the succubus. Afterward the Lord devises a plan to frame his queen/wife/lordess for adultry, by giving her a slow-acting aphrodisiac and appointing MC-Kun(who tamed the succubus) as her bodyguard. However, whilst waiting for the best time to pop out and say YOU FILTHY CHEATING WHORE etc etc, the Lord has a heart attack or some other thing and dies. Shamsiel(the succubus) undercovered the plans for a conspiracy involving a certain persons who mocked MC-kun during his enrollment in an academy, and masquerades as the Lord long enough to get him to sign the contract, at which time he reveals who he is, and has the man arrested. And due to circumstance of the Lord being dead, his royal advisor being imprisoned for crimes of conspiracy, and no proper heir to the throne, MC-kun is appointed as Lord.

That's episode one :V

BTK69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like kuroinu another work by 魔人, I'm glad it's not another, but I want some screens of episode 3.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So....umm....all I'm getting out of those two synopsis is "big boobs", "handjobs/blowjobs" and a strange, convoluted sounding plot. That sounds extremely dull...:rolleyes:

Reputation score

that... was fucking... AWESOME!!! i love these girls tits. and the fact that it's all cons... we don't see that very often with stuff like this, i want to see a massive orgy at the end with all of the girls... mainly the Succubus and the Rebel girl at the end of episode 2. can't wait for episode 3.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any eta on ep 3?

Also good H if your into big breasts mostly tit fucks/oral with a side of vaginal. pesudo-rape on the wife knight and rebel leader its almost consenual with the way it plays out. The story is okay bland but then again its H I find myself watching and rewatching with out skipping the scenes inbetween the sex.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hrmm...thought I re-posted in here. Guess not. Well...finally saw this a month or two back and thought it was relatively well done.

It's a major huge boob fetish hentai so it may not be for everybody. Lots of boob play in it. Boob jobs and boob sucking/milking/fucking(not penetration)...but it also has a decent amount of oral and normal sex.

Also covers a couple other nice fetishes with a woman on man molest/rape, a pheromone/drugging sex scene and a chained up bondage scene.

Even with the gigantic boobs, the sex scenes were good enough and the story was, moderately, interesting enough for me to recommend it. Especially if you are a fan of boob play.

That all being said, I hope episode 3 comes out sometime soon...I wanna see what more trouble they try to get the main guy in.

Facies

Reputation score

Sorry for cutting into the discussion. I registered to ask this question, which has been troubling me for a decent time.

What is that symbol under Shamshiel's left eye? Where does it come from?
Anybody has any ideas?

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea if there is going to be a part 3?
Propably not. If you wanna continue with the story, try reading the VN. Its not translated btw.

Also sorry for necroposting but ppl might be still interested in this.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wait to see new ep3 come out only VN game is so boring when skip too long

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just wait to see new ep3 come out only VN game is so boring when skip too long
So i have searched about this a little bit and Kyonyuu Fantasy has finished airing, so there will be not any third episode.
We can only hope that they will translate the VN or start another anime series. But according to my knowledge this is not going to happen.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Are there like any more other series where there is a "REAL" Succubus that actually does her job rather than the type who gets raped rather than doing the raping.

And No, i also dislike those "Virgin" Succubus.

If you are thinking of "Brandish" Don't bother, i quit the moment the Hero went into Rage mode.

Preferred those where the succubus wins.

Of course i also welcome those JAV's with Succubus Stories.

Here is an Example :

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There are some 3d videos...but I'm not aware of any Hentai where there is a true succubus that doesn't get beaten.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there like any more other series where there is a "REAL" Succubus that actually does her job rather than the type who gets raped rather than doing the raping.[/url]
Kinda offtopic, but...

I dont have any idea if there is any. Try searching up femdom hentai.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

try violated hero "my dick is hurting so much, please stop" , at least 2 of the games have a succubus as the main villain, lots of femdom everywhere...what got me annoyed after playing 2 violated hero games, is that it's always the same shota or slightly mature male gets raped by beautiful succubi, monster girls, it's a bit monotonous after playing 2 games...

...also the game I currently work on translating has a succubus or omnibus general who apparently likes to wreck cute boys and keep em barely alive, but that's just one scene, I don't recommend it, quality is good but well just one scene with about 300 lines of smut that's not alot of quantity.

...Realy, try the violated hero series, check for full translation patches on dargoth's site, at least the first 2 titles shoud be translated fully and the other 3 titles are done partially, I believe... :)