What's new

[Mega.co] Kichiku

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey y'all. erobeat recently released an english subbed LQ version of a hentai called "Kichiku".

If you would like to download off of Erobeat's site directly, the link is

Alternatively, I've uploaded the file to mega.co, link is

basically, the story is that the main male lead goes over to stay at the home of his hot cousin, hot cousin's sister, and hot aunt, in order to "focus on his studies". little do they know that his studies is basically a running diary of revenge mindbreak sex slaves using the results of his study, a mind-breaking aphrodisiac drug thing...and convenient plot like "crap, all of a sudden i'm so helpless because he took a picture on my phone...that i still have in my possession..."

anyways, the scenes are hawt, animation was great, and it was a doozy to watch. it also looks to be the first episode in what seems to be a 3-part series, so i'm hoping to see more from this title.

tags: EROBEAT, milf (not yet, but i'm totally expecting to see it in here one of these days), sex in tub, semi-exhibitionism, mind break, drugs, sexxxxxxx

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [Mega.co] Kichiku

Pretty damn good. The art style is a little...well, strange compared to what most...but hot damn the sex scenes are pretty nice.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

episode 2 is out, starring the elder sister!

thanks to hikiko123 of nyaa for uploading.

i've put it on mega.co like always. enjoy~

::edit::
just wanted to get it out there that the second ep had a lot of potential, but the people who animated the second ep cut a lot of corners, leading to a terrible/choppy framerate, as well as using tons of recycled scenes. there's probably no real "higher quality" version, as this was pretty much how the dvd came. sorry to disappoint :<

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ehh...wasn't great but wasn't bad. Thanks for the share Daigenguard.

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

episode 3 is out, and as expected, the milf prophecy is fulfilled!

link to the mega is

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Thanks Dai. 3 was decent...not a huge fan of the milf fetish. Definitely prefer the blonde...so episode 1 is the best to me :)

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

same here, haha. i think we can all agree the first one was probably the best one XD