What's new

RJ118652 - 妹で色々実験してみた。Vol.1

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, happened to find this as well the other day.
DLSite info link is

1. yes, the title is about little sisters.
  2. no, i don't believe that this is pedo, as the main male is already in graduate school. her age is never explicitly mentioned either. if an admin watches and feels otherwise, please feel free to remove the download link i am about to post below. if this happens, anyone who happens to want a download link, please pm me.
  3. yes, i do believe that they are actually blood-related.

Now that that's out of the way, i'd like to say first that i'm not sure whether to put this in the game section or the movie section, as you pretty much just click "start" and there's no other interaction other than scene selection. there's no petting, no action setting, you just kinda watch the two go at it like dogs in heat.

because that's what we're here for, amirite? lol

(if this actually does belong in the game section, would an admin be so kind as to help me move it there? thanks in advance orz)

anyways, the guy comes back home to do his summer research, which is to measure the heart rate of little sisters doing the deed with their brothers. how this topic managed to be passed through the board is beyond me, but i guess everything is possible in japan. and that's basically it for the plot.

your sister sidles up in a super energetic way, asking what you're doing and if she can help, you show her your research paper, she blushes, and says yes.

...yeap...

and at the end, surprise surprise, she's totally enjoying the fuck (ha punny) out of the situation.

all happy sex, well animated, give it a watch if you'd like. as promised, the mega.co link is

tags (from dlsite): loli, sister, creampies, pregnancy, tsurupettan

enjoy~

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: RJ118652 - 妹で色々実験してみた。Vol.1

Yea...judging by the dlsite pics, she's undoubtedly a small breasted girl...loli is somewhat hazy.

****Downloaded it....yah...not sure. She looks sorta loli but then again if you look at her on the main menu, her boobs are at least a decent C. C is for confusing.

Last edited: