What's new

RJ126421 Scourge of the Evil

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
3D Tentacle movie by EBIMARU-DO:

Found it on sukebei torrent (haven't tried google)
1.77 BG
Recent release, high quality and FFFaptasti- ...I disgess, I can't describe how EPIC this is...
Merry Fappin' X-mas!

edit:
apparently, can change angle as well as pick scenes to play. but i dont get controls...
enlighten me please
edit2: MIND BLOWN----

Last edited:

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ126421 Scourge of the Evil

Given by the gifs, it looks /amazing/

If anyone could MEGA it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i got dis, give me a bit to upload -3-b

it is.

happy viewing guys, this one's seriously hawt.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick warning to those who might be turned off by such, but there are a few waterworks scenes. They don't last too long, but it's still there.

Other than that, mmmmmmm. >:}

OP
akaterasu

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

happy viewing guys, this one's seriously hawt.
Yes, indeed, it is :3
Like they used the next-gen graphics for hentai. Dem tits!
She's gorgeous too, or at least one can get used to her looks
Quick warning to those who might be turned off by such, but there are a few waterworks scenes. They don't last too long, but it's still there.

Other than that, mmmmmmm. >:}
With all the fluid being 'squirt' around, a little waterworks doesn't bother me much, personally, compared to say scat. Tamago 'cannon' made me lol Wish it did not end after that last scene...

edit: cross my fingers for some more HQ stuff in the, hopefully, near future (hope it has tentacles too).

What are the chances that someone can get this uncensored?

Last edited:

darkgummy

Reputation score

How do we give this guy money without buying from DLsite? or is DLsite safe enough for CC use?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll just leave what I said in the game section thread

I've got to say, this is fucking incredible though, oh man I wish more tentacle hentais used the position where the girls arms are bound to her sides while sticking something in her mouth ugh. The part where the tentacles completely wrapped around her body too though aaaaa

Hell, this movie renders semen a lot better than just about any other 3D animated hentai I've seen. There's fluids everywhere (the detail on her skin is amazing, might I add) and while there was a lot more the movie could have done, it's still really good.
More things:
  • REALLY good sound quality, instead of recycling like, 8 soundbytes. The moaning isn't repetitive like what usually ends up happening with looped bits. It's a plus that her voice is perky (at least when she wasn't being violently fucked) but not annoyingly shrill.
  • The tentacles were detailed too, the more gross they are, the better. The restraining ones actually slithered around instead of just being a static object!
  • A lot of subtle motions really brought the girl to life, the way she trembles in certain parts, or how her throat moves when she has a tentacle in her mouth. Or how she tries to move around whenever she can.
  • It's amazing how she's still conscious after all that she's been through...

All in all, so good, I can understand why this took so long to make (though I didn't find out about it until yesterday)

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

for the ones who can't download it can watch it here

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Best 3D Hentai movie I watched in the 2 last years. The graphics are awesome, and the models are awesomely detailed. And the lighting is awesome!

Scardust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like it. Could someone tell me more kind of such flashgames? I also know the umemaro stuff, pretty nice. But this one has a really good quality and well done animations. If there just would be an uncensored version... :D

JWest

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By far the best 3D animation I've seen

obesepanda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason the flash player isn't playing any audio. Also, it isn't showing up in my sound mixer. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There's only a tiny sample size but it is sad that this circle only releases new stuff every 4 years or so. Such great work...wish they released more.

Reputation score

This is legit one of the best things I have ever watched. Hope they come out with more soon!

BlueGenome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is awesome. High quality textures, well-animated fluids, and while the character animation isn't quite mocap quality, it's the little touches that make her seem like more than a doll. Seriously, the animation is fantastic.

As Zerrest noted, there's more they could've done - where's the inflation to go with that large insertion? - but I'm still very happy with this. Also, nice butt.

Thanks a million to akaterasu for pointing this out and Daigenguard for the upload.

VirLim

Reputation score

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-ovas-36/japanese-%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88-%5B131222%5D-%5Bebimaru-do%5D-scourge-evil-179665

Has a list of places where they are hosting the .EXE flash version
All are broken into 4 parts but two sites are missing a part

Not shure how credible these are so i will get back to you on that.

EDIT: Yep fiels are legit, also you can use the part files from the diffrent dl sites together so you can have all for downloading simultaneously using four sites :)

Last edited:

Cyaragos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is without question the most amazing thing ever created. The only things that could possibly be improved is removal of the censor, and some more pronounced inflation. These guys will have all of my money forever, and just... wow. Jeez. Amazing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Agreed. I just want more. Much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much ....well you get the idea...more. :D

ragingspeed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anymore stuff like this of this quality around?

tsukiaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had just found out that they made a live-action cosplay JAV of this

jlist.com/product/RKI400
javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii3tti