What's new

MRサクバス Succubus Movie

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty interesting, the demo movie is around 3 minutes long.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: MRサクバス Succubus Movie

A full 2 hours? The CG isn't groundbreaking or anything, but that's an impressive length.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A full 2 hours? The CG isn't groundbreaking or anything, but that's an impressive length.
along with fully voiced, thats a shit ton of work.

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this looks great! Can't find any links though, damn. Must be a huge file for this length.

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems legit, enjoy :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Animation quality was ehh...nothing great, but definitely not bad. They spent almost every bit of their time animating the scenes with the two main succubi and the main guy at the end. The scenes with story? with the guys running around were obviously lacking quality and detail. Oh well. Sex is the name of the game but there is a LOT of story? elements in this, I guess. No subs make it tough to figure out what any of it is though.

I'd give it a 6/10.

PS, the link right above me is indeed legit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah...I love succubus material but this wasn't even close to worth the nearly 4GB of space for it.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This movie is now available with English sub-titles:

A review of it by manyeyedhydra: (WARNING: Spoilers)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

and for what can i use that file?
Apparently it's a file to display subtitles, if google is to be believed. Needs to be put in the same folder as the video and be given the same name for the subs to work with the vid.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently it's a file to display subtitles, if google is to be believed. Needs to be put in the same folder as the video and be given the same name for the subs to work with the vid.
im getting confused now i think i'll try to google it myself but i cant find it atm

couldnt find anything, would you give a link to the discription how to use that file?
would be awesome

Last edited:

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im getting confused now i think i'll try to google it myself but i cant find it atm

couldnt find anything, would you give a link to the discription how to use that file?
would be awesome
www . hacktrix.com/easiest-way-to-load-subtitles-in-vlc-media-player

Here you go!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

would be awesome

The guy is answered in the first post down from OP's in that thread. Though here's what seems to be a more in depth answer;

The .ass file is the file containing the subs for the video in question, that's it it doesn't have the video in it which is why its so small. What you must have is both the .ass and the video file.

Ok once you have both of those downloaded, in a video player like VLC (download it if you don't have it) while playing the video you can right click and go to video then either subtitle or title (I can't remember what the menu is called in english, I use a Japanese version of VLC) then click browse. There you can search for the .ass file and it will load it into the video.

Really the only good thing about .ass files is that people who already have downloaded the video can quickly get the video going. The downside is they generally tend to be a lot less neater than pure hardsubbing. This is more due to the limitations of the filetype itself moreso than anything. However, some people can really make good .ass files.

mayurio

Reputation score
They released the 2 of it here:

Waiting for someone to share it

Satyriasis

Reputation score
I have uploaded their first work with English subtitles, you can find it on my discord server, If this post gets enough likes I'll upload the second work too.
Note: The reason I made It exclusive to my discord, is to avoid copyright strikes, and It will also work as a hub for you to comeback to anytime, and download It again if It was ever lost from your device.