What's new

May from Pokemon

Reputation score
So yeah, looking for pretty much any videos of her, but more specifically, the one described on this site: Any help would be greatly appreciated. (tentacles are always a plus.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: May from Pokemon

I must say I've never seen such a hentai movie.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Once they started naming names, I was thinking it might've been Sailor Moon and the 7 Ballz
But... i dun remember that from either episode

OP
M
Reputation score

Honestly, finding any videos of her at all is shaping up to be quite a challenge, the one on that site is the only one I've seen evidence of, and I googled quite a few phrases. Everything else either takes me to pay sites, or videos that turn into adds about refinancing my mortgage, etc.

OP
M
Reputation score

Well guys, looks like it can't be done. I've pretty much scoured google, to no avail, and unless the magic hentai fairy shows up, I think I'ma have to actually *shudder* buy a hentai video to get my May fix. (Whoever makes addbots seriously needs to think of more organic lines btw, every other result was, "HENTAI MAY HENTAI NAKED BOOBSEX TITTIES!!!!")

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

Adbots are programed by the lowest scum of the programing world, that's why they're so easy to pick out.

I've tried looking for some of this for you and it's shaping up to be quite the challenge.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

have you tried yahoo?

OP
M
Reputation score

Yeah. I actually got better results than google, but still no dice. I'll probably try metacrawler next, but that's gonna be a lot of crap to sift through.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate to be the one to point this out, but I don't think there is any such movie. If you read the description more closely, you can find many simple grammatical errors - for instance, the movie is always referred to as "hentai pokemon may", no capitalization even though that's presumably the title. It says it's been dubbed in English - since when would Nintendo allow a hentai title to be licensed for that? A sampling of other entries in the blog shows the same grammatical style - or lack thereof.

My opinion is that this blog is a computer-generated batch of verbiage for the purpose of attracting search engines. That it is actually coherent writing as opposed to a simple listing of search terms shows that the creator for the bot put some effort into designing it.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

i believe there is a doujin involving May and tentacles. non colour and in jap, but i could look for it again if your in need of a quick fix.. lol.