What's new

[@OZ]美少女戦士 言いなり陵辱 [MOON RABIT COMPLIANT RAPE]

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really dislike @oz newest way of videos, they seem too clunky but...

... damn, this one looks hot.

expected to release in the end of the month.

they have a preview on the japanese dlsite:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [@OZ]美少女戦士 言いなり陵辱 [MOON RABIT COMPLIANT RAPE]

Looks pretty good...the classical music as background was a little....um....out of place? Yeah. lol

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope! Noooope! Not going to get excited by any @OZ's works anymore! :mad: That Nami one was bad enough! D:<

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

funny enough, i liked them all. i skipped the nami one because i skip bad anime so i don't know anything about nami and it's hard to enjoy parody works when i know nothing about the woman.

edit: i'm about to be hated on bad...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah...quite likely lol Lots of One Piece lovers. I personally haven't really been able to get into it. Watched about 20 or so episodes and not all that impressed.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

funny enough, i liked them all. i skipped the nami one because i skip bad anime so i don't know anything about nami and it's hard to enjoy parody works when i know nothing about the woman.

Yeah...quite likely lol Lots of One Piece lovers. I personally haven't really been able to get into it. Watched about 20 or so episodes and not all that impressed.
I AM THE HATE THAT YOU TWO EXPECT!! GRARH!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? TOP SALES!! BIGGEST MANGA JAPAN!! ODA-SENSEI!!

Hahaha, nah to each his own! :D I'm probably out of touch already but was there a change in the presentation of @OZ works? I know maybe around the Kill La Kill one onwards, they started to all be presented in this video box with buttons format that I really didn't like... Anyways, which ones were your favourites? Maybe I oughta try re-watching some @OZ works, the relatively new one with 2 sisters caught my attention but I resisted like I'm resisting sailormoon haha!

@Vinceras, you've prolly gotten people saying this to you before so I hope I'm not being annoyingly repetitive! >< But I agree that the first 20 episodes were pretty forgettable, in fact almost all the AMVs/ASMVs on the net also ignore these early villains like they never existed! :eek: I guess it can't be helped? Manga creators, early into their manga wouldn't attempt to make long and deep backstories without the certainty that their manga would last. But I think it started to stabilize and Oda probably got more confidence to churn out better content.

Anyway bullcrap aside, to me the Arlong arc had real sadness and purpose and a story of triumph, unfortunately starting 11 episodes from where you stopped. But to watch a condensed version of the arc, with better animation, 16:9 rather than 4:3, better music and less silly filler and humour quips (this could be good or bad depending on the individual), may I recommend the ? It could practically count as a standalone movie, no need to have watched prior episodes and no need to continue after it ends.

I hope you don't mind me being out of place and kinda in your face! >< Just that I've had a few friends myself who couldn't get interested by watching the lower standard early episodes (compared to the other crazy animes out there today), so I've had to adjust my approach when recommending the manga! :p

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

@Vinceras, you've prolly gotten people saying this to you before so I hope I'm not being annoyingly repetitive! >< But I agree that the first 20 episodes were pretty forgettable, in fact almost all the AMVs/ASMVs on the net also ignore these early villains like they never existed! :eek: I guess it can't be helped? Manga creators, early into their manga wouldn't attempt to make long and deep backstories without the certainty that their manga would last. But I think it started to stabilize and Oda probably got more confidence to churn out better content.

Anyway bullcrap aside, to me the Arlong arc had real sadness and purpose and a story of triumph, unfortunately starting 11 episodes from where you stopped. But to watch a condensed version of the arc, with better animation, 16:9 rather than 4:3, better music and less silly filler and humour quips (this could be good or bad depending on the individual), may I recommend the ? It could practically count as a standalone movie, no need to have watched prior episodes and no need to continue after it ends.

I hope you don't mind me being out of place and kinda in your face! >< Just that I've had a few friends myself who couldn't get interested by watching the lower standard early episodes (compared to the other crazy animes out there today), so I've had to adjust my approach when recommending the manga! :p
So it wasn't just me...cool. Yeah...the first bit had some chuckles here and there but the action was pretty lack luster. Honestly the first time I've watched an anime and wasn't hooked pretty much right away. Maybe I'll pick it back up some day.

OP
K

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To each his on indeed...

I've read quite a lot of One Piece, but it never realy got into it, and after the time skip that feeling only grow worse, and i ended up droping the manga altoghether by the end of fishman island arc.

And now to return from the topic hijaak.

My personal Favorite of @oz is still the Chun-li one (and ther's so few h-animation of our favorite chinese cop).

The one that disapointed me the most was Tifa, seeme out of pace with the circles other work and all in all too generic for my taste.

@Visceras, the circle always choose some cheesy music, so I'm already used to ignore it.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To each his on indeed...

I've read quite a lot of One Piece, but it never realy got into it, and after the time skip that feeling only grow worse, and i ended up droping the manga altoghether by the end of fishman island arc.

And now to return from the topic hijaak.

My personal Favorite of @oz is still the Chun-li one (and ther's so few h-animation of our favorite chinese cop).

The one that disapointed me the most was Tifa, seeme out of pace with the circles other work and all in all too generic for my taste.
Yeah I guess the Fishman Island Arc was pretty much just a curbstomp for them, it had to be I guess, post-timeskip and all... I liked how it played a little with the racism thing though and how the Fishmen/Mermen at the end could view a human as their hero.

May I ask what exactly about the Tifa one was out of place? Because at first glance of their dlsite page, the Tifa one caught my attention. (might be personal bias though :p )

You're absolutely right that there is insufficient Chun-Li works out there. If you like her character though... Have you ever watched ? Forgive me if you already have, just that when talking about Chun-Li works, I remember that one quite vividly.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out my friends! But with the anti-piracy measures @OZ started using since Nami (i think...), prolly needs another week or so. :rolleyes:

OP
K

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I guess the Fishman Island Arc was pretty much just a curbstomp for them, it had to be I guess, post-timeskip and all... I liked how it played a little with the racism thing though and how the Fishmen/Mermen at the end could view a human as their hero.

May I ask what exactly about the Tifa one was out of place? Because at first glance of their dlsite page, the Tifa one caught my attention. (might be personal bias though :p )

You're absolutely right that there is insufficient Chun-Li works out there. If you like her character though... Have you ever watched ? Forgive me if you already have, just that when talking about Chun-Li works, I remember that one quite vividly.
oh yes, I have seen that one, and that makes a total of 3 animations that i know of with her. The third one is done by a group/author called scorpion girls, but haven't found that one for DL, and considering how fuggly chun-li appear to be in that never bothered considering buy/ deep search it...

About the Tifa animation, considering his his other works are, there almost no bondage and zero tentacle scenes, the majority of the video is almost like an vanilla h-flick.

Bback to the topic, I saw that it was released, but it got me on a bad time, ( black Friday + steam takes priority.)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So , are this One Piece or are we gonna stick to that Sailormoon girl?

Anyway
I got this link on google

I honestly don't know whether this a fake or not
Use it at Your own risk

================
Edited

Seems fake

Last edited:
OP
K

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't even bother, any site that uses exclusivelly premium links (freakshare,uploadable,etc) is fake, no more exceptions.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

don't even bother, any site that uses exclusivelly premium links (freakshare,uploadable,etc) is fake, no more exceptions.
I see , I too think that was suspicious

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

"Anti-piracy measures...going to take at least a week"

Somebody gets a premium link right away and thinks it is legit....lol :rolleyes:

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks to user mikokon from sukebei for posting the torrent up!

mega link is

alternatively, if you wanted to torrent it yourself, the link to mikokon's torrent is

OP
K

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really, @oz is growing worse each release.

The final release is practically the same as the preview, only the the scene loops longer

Ok, there a 3 or 4 additional scenes, and you can choose Sailor Moon's outfit. but that's about it.

really disapointing, specially for a 1gb download.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really, @oz is growing worse each release.

The final release is practically the same as the preview, only the the scene loops longer

Ok, there a 3 or 4 additional scenes, and you can choose Sailor Moon's outfit. but that's about it.

really disapointing, specially for a 1gb download.
Tell me about it...
Just let me know when they go back to making movies about Touhou characters that AREN'T lolis

Dammit Remilia

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha welcome aboard my anti-@OZ train, or at least mild-disdain-train towards the later @OZ works. :D :D

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Remilia one was one of the best ones for me. Can't say the same about this one; God that voice is terrible. Also, they gave up releasing movie format files which makes me terribly angry when I don't want to use a PC.