What's new

[3D VIDEO] Kunoichi - Broken Princess

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This has got to be one of the best 3D hentai i have ever seen, probably better than most hentai anime i ever seen.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [3D VIDEO] Kunoichi - Broken Princess

I've seen this one yesterday on a 3D topic on 4chan.

here's the author blog, with link to DL, torrent and streaming (on xvideo)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow pretty damn good.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Them Studio FOV guys, they know what they are doing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Holy smokes...that was one of the most well done 3d hentai that I've seen. Great animation! Great sound! Great variation! Very interesting mix of 3dcg and cell shaded...very well done!

Have they done much more? :D

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

They have a bunch of projects going, and there is the earlier work they released. Lara in trouble is what it's called, starring... uh, Lara. Not quite as rough as this, but still good times.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay...fucking hell these guys are great. Was just browsing their site and checked out "The Team" and ran across this. Absolutely magnificent haha

"Subversive is our sound expert. Years of listening to the squealing and moaning of Japanese girls has strengthened his ears to almost superhuman levels. He is able to identify VA’s and hunt them down with such relentless passion that he has a grand total of 13 restraining orders to his name so far. What a guy."

The rest are pretty amazing as well but that's the first one that really popped out at me haha

*** Also, the scout cameos are freaking hilarious as well...forgot to mention that from the Kunoichi one but just watched the Lara one and he's in it as well. ***
*** The Lara one is pretty good animation wise...kinda not too enthused about her voice being bits and pieces from the game and sounding rather repetitive and out of place. Other than that one gripe, the Lara one is top notch. ***

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

The scout was indeed a 'wtflol' moment for me. Unfortunately, I do have to disagree on the voice acting on this. Sure, it's realistic, but it gets very annoying, very fast, for me.

Other than that, great movie.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is looks amazing!!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably one of the best i have seen :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I heard dieselmine was in desperate need of a 3d animator.

(Seriously, their last two 3d game attempts were horse shit. The animator(s) for this could get paided pretty decently if they worked for "some" companies. Especially considering the guy who made "Scout vs Witch" got hired by valve really quickly.)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is that download link laget in that site?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

is that download link laget in that site?
If you go to the one that Kagerou posted, yeah...there are several methods to download it in there and it is completely legit. The group evidently doesn't charge for their videos...which for their quality is insane.

Reputation score

Whoa .. The song the little demons are playing at the bar like 4 mins in..
Man Man - Black Mission Goggles

..but you probably aren't here for the music (Still highly recommend them)

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, tonight i just find to download 3D H video
searching on xHam*ter @@

i think, that just image or something..
but, that so aw for me @@
that story and action ( H ) is so great

Schoobli

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're making a WoW movie next!

You can find the trailer on their tumblr.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Way too much anal sex in my honest opinion. Honestly, why do people nowadays have this obsession with anal sex? If you're going to go anal then what is the point of doing a chick? You may as well be boinking a dude.

Anal sex is one fetish that I will never understand, and one I find to be absolutely disgusting.

If you can stick your dick in someone's pooper then what's stopping you from sticking it in a sewage pipe?

DISGUSTING fetish.

Let's hope their next project contains less anal stuff.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Way too much anal sex in my honest opinion. Honestly, why do people nowadays have this obsession with anal sex? If you're going to go anal then what is the point of doing a chick? You may as well be boinking a dude.

Anal sex is one fetish that I will never understand, and one I find to be absolutely disgusting.

If you can stick your dick in someone's pooper then what's stopping you from sticking it in a sewage pipe?

DISGUSTING fetish.

ROFL, your comment literally made me burst out laughing.

I do agree with your comment to a point. The 'pooper' could be quite clean after an enema (but that's not your point). I personally prefer penis ---> pussy more than penis --> ass as well.

If I were to guess, it would be that the animators (and views) like to see the vagina.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's strange, the only time that I like to see anal is group/gangbang. M/F anal just doesn't do anything for me, but a gangbang without all her holes filled is a waste

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DISGUSTING fetish.

lol :D i'm totally the opposite, love anal stuff, especially double penetrations :)