What's new

I'm making a Furry game! (Or trying to anyways!)

OP
S

Sephra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Die to the female enemy and let the sex animation loop. It will not continue after death.
Damn!

Thanks guys, I wasn't aware of that one; my plan is to get a hotfix out in a week or two once I've plowed through making the Patreon rewards for everyone, will put up a new post when that's the case ^^

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not really into furry content of this degree, yet this game is quite the exception with the style and quality of the animations, well done, lots of potential. I especially like how there are stages to the animations, and that it is actually impactful because you build up your pink bar much faster. What is even better is how good the "transition" animation is, i love it, especially the dog. I guess the only complaint is how basic the struggle system is, and how easy it is to mash out. I almost feel like you should add some kind of timing requirement at the end, like say after you fill the bar you have to press an input within a window, if you fail or too much time passes the bar resets. Anything really to give the enemy more time to build up the pink bar without being too easy/hard or distracting. Or maybe difficulty sliders in the options menu. Its awesome how it starts out light, but the downside is giving enemies opportunity to progress without the player actively trying to fail if they dont want to.

Besides that, some sounds and less buggy game animations for actions and you have a really solid little game here :)