What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Shanbahak] Lewd Maze

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn... this game looks awesome and pretty much perfect for me. Dungeon crawler? M&M inspired?? Huge boobs, futas and tentacles??? You have my complete support.
Now if you excuse me, I'll be here wating patiently for the patreon and demo.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Lol thanks man. Although i'm not very sure how much exactly we'll invent from M&M.
Class + race system is one thing, its cool and pretty much done. Races provide different classes for same roles, which is great, like for mage role can have cat shaman or elven light mage/priest.

But some stuff like teachers for skills, or heavy dice roll system, mhm.
I probably want to reduce random stuff a lot. And overdoing complexity for crafting system or some skills will be kinda bad for H-game.
Also, armor classes is probably not a fitting idea because we mostly using bikini armors :)

For example, right now we have initiative instead of classic "recovery" thing.
It works as roll from half of SPD paremeter to full SPD parameter with some rounding, choosing character sequence for every single turn.
Means catgirl with 6 spd will have 3,4,5,6 as possible initiative rolls, while imp with spd 4 will have 2,3,4.
Same numbers as initiative rolls will cause re-roll for selected pairs.
So unless you have twice much speed form opponents, there will be chance for enemy to go first.
If 2+ characters have 1 speed and cant roll, game adds +1 to make roll possible for specific pairs.
In original M&M that was much deeper with different recovery time for weapons - we have different speed for classes and bonuses on weapons to keep up.

Most likely close stuff will be for damage / defence, because sometimes M&M is close to very oldschool classic D&D rolls :D
Kinda dont wanna that "barbarian with 2h sword rolled less damage on non-armored target than mage with wooden staff".

So we're going to simplify some stuff from M&M classics, saving interesting aspects like different skill sets for different race class/roles.

Still somewhat open for suggestion though, math for this thing is outside code so i can change it.

Last edited:
OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Working on optimization, reducing memory consumption, CPU load and leaks.
Found goddamn memory leak yesterday, it was caused by me incorrectly filling battle parameters XML. -_-
I need to be more careful, hopefully we’ll manage this stuff soon and finally release alpha version.
Regardless, here is another CG example

and catgirl x goblins animation preview. Still need some working on fluid effects?

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello guys. Most stuff optimized, its running relatively fast and nice. Some bugs are fixed.
Currently doing some (at least, basic) balancing for combat, setting loot stuff, cleaning placeholders, and fixing even more bugs lol, just removed item duplication bug few days ago. Annoying, but we're finally close to release, yay~

Demo should be out soon (about next week).

It will have 1 stage with fw randomized rooms, 5 mobs composed in few squads.
Each mob with H-scene per race (1 for elf, 1 for neko), and one event / quest H-animation. 11 in total. I think one animation lacks shading? Hope we manage to fix it before releasing~

Alpha 0.01 demo will be obviously missing a lot of cosmetic stuff and lacking in some areas, like good sounds, or animation/particle effects for spells and buffs, or most character except mages missing active skills - sorry, my personal wallet kinda thin, to put everything in early demo in completely awesome shape :p
But, at least it should give you some grasp for "dafuq is this project".
And hentai animations are really nice - this I can say with pride, pixel artists are putting a lot of efforts into making these large H sprites.

Also we'll need to hire writer, need some dialogues for town, for events and gameovers, and oh boy i suck on writing~

Finally, some examples of battle gameplay.

Vredesbyrd

Lurker
Reputation score
Its...godlike. :eek: Do you even understand how cool you are? I throw money into the monitor, because I do not know where the developers blog of this game.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
There is no blog lol, i'm making demo just with my small team & my own pocket, you cant donate yet.
I will start blog after patreon with demo.

Demo will be free for all, it will have some delay between patreon version and free release (like few weeks).

Vredesbyrd

Lurker
Reputation score
There is no blog lol, i'm making demo just with my small team & my own pocket, you cant donate yet.
I will start blog after patreon with demo.

Demo will be free for all, it will have some delay between patreon version and free release (like few weeks).
Good luck :)

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Patreon getting up soon.
Payoneer payment is taking surprisingly long time to verify account, unexpected :/
meh, i hate lazy companies, more delays.
Will post link and demo as soon as they finish~

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any luck with the demo? Or still more time? No rush of course.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Payment is finally working, so i'm waiting for final check from programmer and will be packing it tomorrow.
Last seconds bugs are always nasty :p (we added some changes while waiting for Payoneer)

Last edited:
OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, i'm back.
First, 0.01a demo is out

Second, as you can see, we had to change project name. A bit unfortunate, but we're going as Lewd Maze now.
Sorry about that.

Third, please read FAQ in demo folder. It needs Java 64 bit. Like minecraft.

Have fun, describe how it feels etc etc :)
Just keep in mind its really early demo, it is missing a lot of possible stuff~

"Z" is selection button for iso objects. Ctrl is speed up for iso.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Okay, i'm back.
First, 0.01a demo is out

Second, as you can see, we had to change project name. A bit unfortunate, but we're going as Lewd Maze now.
Sorry about that.

Third, please read FAQ in demo folder. It needs Java 64 bit. Like minecraft.

Have fun, describe how it feels etc etc :)
Just keep in mind its really early demo, it is missing a lot of possible stuff~

"Z" is selection button for iso objects. Ctrl is speed up for iso.
As far as I see, if you lose in a fight there is no recovery option. Which forces me to restart the game every time I die. Which gets me no where.
Also enemies always know where you are in the iso mode. Maybe implement a view sight system?
(Gripe 2 would fix gripe 1 probably) The problem I had was that I couldn't even get items before I'm swarmed.

Last edited:
OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
You retain items after successful fights.
In town, you can eat / rest in tavern for 200 gold to recover.
Some enemies have long view / engage range, some not - i will reduce number of large distance aggro mobs.
Catgirl warrior has Chop skill for precise 100% hit chance strike, to oneshot caster mobs - it helps you win early fights.

I think we can also change these high-aggro range roaming squads into 2-mobs type instead of 3 mobs?

Last edited:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like it would be great if there was a bit more information given while fighting. Like some damage numbers that pop up next to the character's sprite. Helps give a feel for how many more attacks you would need to use to finish off an opponent, or if you flat out missed, or just got unlucky and dealt low damage.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds like good idea. Will try to add something to make it more specific~

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Added minor fixes to demo.
Now less mobs in dungeon, they roam to smaller distance. Aggressive squads with big radius are smaller.
Tavern now taking payment properly, instead of adding gold (how could i mess that up? -_-)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't get the demo to even start. It opens a big black screen, then immediately closes. Running as admin makes no difference, I already tried making an exception in my firewall, I moved it to my desktop to shorten the filepath.

Running on windows 10.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't get the demo to even start. It opens a big black screen, then immediately closes. Running as admin makes no difference, I already tried making an exception in my firewall, I moved it to my desktop to shorten the filepath.

Running on windows 10.
Make sure you have 64bit java installed and it takes like 2 minutes to load.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, you should really make sure you have correct Java version.
Its like Minecraft. It take long to load, needs 64bit Java, but after loading should run pretty smooth, with no lags even on old configs.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stumbled upon this by sheer chance, and I'm glad I did. This looks amazing!

Unfortunately, I share Games Dude's problem: the game will briefly show a black screen, then close. Thing is, I have Java 64-bit installed (Windows 10), so this has me slightly confused.