What's new

Help me with a suggestion please

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a RPG maker game in the works..already have a nice demo - prologue and Act 1.

The story is about a mercenary that gets cursed with a dick, and now travels (with some choice waifus) to try to find a way to remove it.

You have your normal sex scenes you find trough following the story, and some hidden/random ones.
But I've also been thinking about adding in scenes on victory/defet agasint some enemies - most will be just regular fights, but in some areas I was thinking of adding enemies that can be raped if you win or will rape you if you loose.

If the PC was alone, this wouldn't be a problem - but you have a party of cute girls with you.
The issues that arise are quite a few:
- how would each party member react to PC raping a monstergirl?
- Would enemies rape your companions too?

Obviously, some people would prefer to keep their wafus pure until the time you de-virginize them yourself. This alone would require to write a few variants for various story scenes - depending on past sexual experience of a party member. Naturally, not all monster rape would result in penetration, since most sexable enemies would be female, so it would be quite possible to loose and your waifu remaining a virgin.
It might also be possible to randomize who gets raped based on number of enemies, but that might be too much work for too little gain.
I could make other girls magically immune to rape or something...but that sounds lazy and cheap and stupid.

Either way, I'm conflicted.
On one hand, that would be a proper penalty for loosign a fight - it would be up to the player to win if he wants to keep his harem unsullied.
On the other, I don't know how well it would work with the story, and the amount of work for all of it to make sense.

EDIT:
I guess I can put the demo here if anyone is interested:

Last edited: