What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [RainDrops] Emmerzail

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all. This thread is about my rpg maker vx hentai game titled Emmerzail.

The story is about an incubus named Emmerzail who was sealed by the Hero, Aldrinn, in Chapel Orsia 20 years before the beginning of the story. Now, he is plotting to release himself and regain the powers he had lost over the years in his confines while other Evil Beings are also plotting to stop Emmerzail's return and to increase each of their own forces in preparation for the arrival of 'Chaos' which is said to be "The time where the weak are subdued and the strong rules".

You control one of the 3 selectable heroines (Each with their own routes with different starting point, different story and background.).

Remember that this is an RPG Maker VX game so you'll need RPG Maker VX RTP installed in order to play. Here's the link:

Be sure to select RPG Maker VX, Not RPG Maker VX Ace!

Current Version: 0.90
Release Date: November 21st 2021

Download link (V 0.90):
MEGA:
MediaFire:

P.S: If you let the title screen idle for a few seconds, you can see some flashy intro (Flashy intro updated btw). :D

Also, all the artworks are drawn by me (With some old ones being redrawn gradually). :D

Please try it out and comment, feedback, bug report here. I'll really appreciate that. :D

My Blog:

Wiki:

Support me on Patreon:

Serabrothel13.png Alicesoldiers3.png Lynnexhibition8.PNG SeraAlchemist1.png SeraMayorsWife3.png

Last edited:

darkjudgeofgod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game

It's always nice to see original artwork in a game, looks interesting, can't wait to try it out.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's always nice to see original artwork in a game, looks interesting, can't wait to try it out.

Ok! Upload done! Please try it out! :D

Here:

ryune04197

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually to be blunt, its so nice and especially the drawn scenes are cool..liked it..will be expecting more soon :D

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Really good job man *-* .

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually to be blunt, its so nice and especially the drawn scenes are cool..liked it..will be expecting more soon :D
Thank you. That's the advantage of drawing the scenes by yourself, you can add many things limited to only your drawing skills. Unlike most games I know which use 3D Custom Girls. But the disadvantage is I have no scanner so I took photos of all these pics with my phone which makes the quality of the images nothing compared to 3D Custom Girls.

Really good job man *-* .
Thanks XD

Whew! 207 Downloads already! I never expected this much in just one day!!! Thank you everyone!!! XD

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is... actually pretty good. Your English needs a lot of work, tbh, but I'm kind of amazed at how much artwork you put into the game already. I wish I could draw! :p

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is... actually pretty good. Your English needs a lot of work, tbh, but I'm kind of amazed at how much artwork you put into the game already. I wish I could draw! :p
Yes. I'm not perfect with english but I try out some dialects though (eg: Sailor's Dialects for Sailors and Old English for Nosferatu) Are you referring to that?
Thx btw.

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes. I'm not perfect with english but I try out some dialects though (eg: Sailor's Dialects for Sailors and Old English for Nosferatu) Are you referring to that?
Thx btw.
I was referring more to the occasional syntax errors and typos -- everything you put into the game is perfectly legible, though.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was referring more to the occasional syntax errors and typos -- everything you put into the game is perfectly legible, though.
Oh yeah.... That.... My mistake. I have to fix that.

Sylistra

Reputation score

I have played your Game.

The Story so far is great. Can't Wait for an Update :)

Lynn's Path is a little Bit hard on the Ship ( killed myself twice, thanks to confusion) :D

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have played your Game.

The Story so far is great. Can't Wait for an Update :)

Lynn's Path is a little Bit hard on the Ship ( killed myself twice, thanks to confusion) :D
Oh yeah. I'll fix it. I'll decrease the action rating of Temptation Song.\ for the mermaids so they won't use it often. Thx for playing! :D

Added the Walkthrough on the blog here:

Last edited:

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You've done a really impressive job customizing the stock RPGmaker art (especially the orc variations and Aquatic Abomination boss). This is a nice game, and I look forward to seeing the next build.

Bug: On the Paladin path, Dreadfilt can still be found at the abandoned fortress after he goes to recruit new bandits.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. Just finished playing through all three paths last night and it's really well done.

My only "gripe" would be that disproportionate amount of content for Lynn compared to the other two. That's not so much a complaint, though, as a desire to see more focus on the other two paths for the next release(s).

Keep up the good work. ^_^

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You've done a really impressive job customizing the stock RPGmaker art (especially the orc variations and Aquatic Abomination boss). This is a nice game, and I look forward to seeing the next build.

Bug: On the Paladin path, Dreadfilt can still be found at the abandoned fortress after he goes to recruit new bandits.
Thx for playing and thx for the bug report. For the Orc Sprites, I do edited some of them (White haired Orc, Primal/Green Orcs and Kruegger) but Orc Assassin and Orc soldier sprite I didn't make. I took battlers (Orc Assassin, Orc Soldier, Orc Berserker and Aquatic Abomination) from the internet. I drew Kruegger's Battler myself though.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have uploaded the gallery! Feel free to download if you like my arts on this game!!! :D

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Incomplete V.0.15 is uploaded. Minor update. I'll still continue it.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, I havent seen this before... I just saw the images, looks quite interesting so to say....

thing is, you use filefactory for downloading, needs premium to download it... :(

Depositfiles for the versions 0.15 would be greatly appreciated...
(or otherwise Mediafire, Oron or Turbobit, rapidshare also would be fine, all other uploaders dont work for me for some reason... :()

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work... hope it's fun to play....
(wil check out the game when I got some time...) :D

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I havent seen this before... I just saw the images, looks quite interesting so to say....

thing is, you use filefactory for downloading, needs premium to download it... :(

Depositfiles for the versions 0.15 would be greatly appreciated...
(or otherwise Mediafire, Oron or Turbobit, rapidshare also would be fine, all other uploaders dont work for me for some reason... :()

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work... hope it's fun to play....
(wil check out the game when I got some time...) :D
Huh? I have a free account and I can download from Filefactory. You can use slow download. But Hmm. Filefactory is indeed causing issues, preventing ppl from downloading. And I can't upload anything for now. The wifi I'm using takes forever to upload and I can't waste my money to use cyber cafe service or I'll be starving (I'm REALLY short on funds right now.). Please try filefactory again for now.

Last edited:

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would highly recommend MediaFire in the future -- it seems to have stepped up to take MegaUpload's place and has great download speeds. I am also getting the "all free download slots are in use" message from Filefactory.