What's new

Corruption by Stats-type Games

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
By Stats Corruption, I mean games like the one made by Circle Kame (Parallel Fantasy, Arms Devicer) or Circle Gyu! (Cistina, etc.)

More or less, the slutiness of the main characters depend on how we played her, instead of emo-ing all the time they got fucked, or being full-blown slut like Oneone1's.

Anyone know any games like that?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Corruption by Stats-type Games

I'm making one that I hope will be like that. Might be worth a look if you're interested in corruption type games, but the full game won't be out until this summer.

As for games I have played, you should try Virgin Island. It does not have a full blown corruption stat, but it is a good game and stuff does change when Rifi loses her virginity and starts engaging in sex. I think Sacred Eyes may be another, but it's on my list of games to play--I have not had time yet. Saki Quest has a main character who becomes more corrupt and is another very solid game.

They should all be available on these forums and all have English translations.

EDIT: To the person who neg repped me for this post to say "stop advertising my game on every fucking corner," please point out ANY other time I have advertised my game in another thread aside from my own? Please, tell me ANY other time. I don't go around posting advertisements of my game in every thread. Since I announced the game months ago, this is the first, possibly the second time, I have posted about it in any other thread. My game just happens to do EXACTLY what the author is asking. Also, apparently you are having issues reading, as I spent 80% of the post talking about games that are already produced.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for games I have played, you should try Virgin Island. It does not have a full blown corruption stat, but it is a good game and stuff does change when Rifi loses her virginity and starts engaging in sex. I think Sacred Eyes may be another, but it's on my list of games to play--I have not had time yet. Saki Quest has a main character who becomes more corrupt and is another very solid game.
Virgin Island probably isn't available here, due to shota (although its translation is). And I distinctively remember Liffi having an H-level stat, so that's corruption.

Other games: Succubus Nests (RJ103523) and cBaku's Batt-Era (e.g. RJ133467) series are very high on the procedurally generated aspect of there battles, and do have something like corruption stats (cBaku's games in particular have a myriad of stats). Stella Harassment Days (RJ121915) probably counts, as would Tentacle Armor Sacrifice (RJ126510). I seem to remember some other tentacle game with corruption etc, but not sure what it was though.

Reputation score

EDIT: To the person who neg repped me for this post to say "stop advertising my game on every fucking corner," please point out ANY other time I have advertised my game in another thread aside from my own? Please, tell me ANY other time. I don't go around posting advertisements of my game in every thread. Since I announced the game months ago, this is the first, possibly the second time, I have posted about it in any other thread. My game just happens to do EXACTLY what the author is asking. Also, apparently you are having issues reading, as I spent 80% of the post talking about games that are already produced.
They're probably pissed off because you've increased your posting drastically once your game got some steam. Somehow you also dont mind mentioning the fact that you're a game dev have a patreon and generally pander higher up people.

It's no secret that large communities dont like shady people.
I didn't neg rep you by the way.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty much everything by Clymenia (maker of the recent salvation)

Maidensnow Eve :v although it's mainly stat debuff as far as effect of corruption goes (you do need to do some corrupting to unlock Memories outside of the hunting ones tho), at least I don't think she ever come to truly enjoy sexing with monsters.

Princess Sacrifice also have a few things based on your stats as well.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much everything by Clymenia (maker of the recent salvation)
I was just about to say this as well, strongly agree with you checking out pretty much every Clymenia game, because while it might not be 100% stat based to get more scenes, you need to continue making her, "get more lewd".

Also should check out BFRPG, BFRPG2 and Glayfloor.

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're probably pissed off because you've increased your posting drastically once your game got some steam. Somehow you also dont mind mentioning the fact that you're a game dev have a patreon and generally pander higher up people.

It's no secret that large communities dont like shady people.
I didn't neg rep you by the way.
Actually, more than 50% of my posts came before I release anything related to Aylia's Story. And I post LESS frequently now than I did during August-November. So, if you think I am posting to simply pander, you're mistaken.

Second, I've not made a single dime on anything I've produced, and I only set up a Patreon to charge when I release content. Who is being shady? And, when do I go around bragging that I am a game dev? So I put a banner in my posts to advertise my game? Seriously, is that your hang up? That might be the silliest thing I have heard in awhile.

I'll take this to PMs from this point on, but I only commented on this because you are accusing me of doing the EXACT thing I have worked to avoid. In fact, I don't even bump my thread because I DON'T want to shove my game down people's throats. This is literally either the first or second time I've mentioned the game in reference to someone's request because the game revolves directly around corruption based on a "pride" stat. It seemed to fit exactly with what the author is requesting. That was it. I did not expect the troll mafia to show up in an effort to protect some public forum.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think Sacred Eyes may be another, but it's on my list of games to play--I have not had time yet.
I don't mean to sound negative about the genre but, do almost all corruption based games have these ugly ass rapers in them? (e.g )

Again, not to sound negative but I guess lots of people have a fetish about this or something?

Also, lol at troll mafia. Lmao.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't mean to sound negative about the genre but, do almost all corruption based games have these ugly ass rapers in them? (e.g )

Again, not to sound negative but I guess lots of people have a fetish about this or something?

Also, lol at troll mafia. Lmao.
That is a common japanese fetish. Degradation through getting forced to fuck an obese old man with a really disgusting personality.

Also: Corruption: Maybe try Violated Heroine, but since the game is made by at least 100 fan devs, the whole game is a clusterfuck of events and the corruption was eventually watered down. But you still notice it in how she reacts to being raped by whatever runs in her way. She can even be a mistress who reverse rapes the enemies.

Edit: Sleep Depravement, another form of corruption -_-

Last edited:

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Arguably the best corruption game ever made.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also: Corruption: Maybe try Violated Hero, but since the game is made by at least 100 fan devs, the whole game is a clusterfuck of events and the corruption was eventually watered down. But you still notice it in how she reacts to being raped by whatever runs in her way. She can even be a mistress who reverse rapes the enemies.
Pedantic, but I'm pretty sure you mean Violated Heroine. Violated Hero might work as well, but that game has a male protagonist and monster girls (If I recall, Dargoth translates that series).

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no corruption stat in this game, but it's all ignorance- and very good. Highly recommend it.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is no corruption stat in this game, but it's all ignorance- and very good. Highly recommend it.
scenes progress, in the beganing you cant enter the hot springs, later you can, most scenes go from, oh what nice boobs you have, to oh what a tight pussy you have. also its really good, second game is coming out soon :D

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or something for us people who don't know moonspeak? This game seems really interesting but i'm completely lost as I don't know Japanese

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About corrruption... Does Green Shadow Rachel apply to that?dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123142.html

Because its a good game in english.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or something for us people who don't know moonspeak? This game seems really interesting but i'm completely lost as I don't know Japanese
Check the thread, search the rj number, I am too lazy to do it, mostly what you have to do is talk to people, the only tricky part is the one fight, save all your potions and save before you fight her, bring your friend, and go hard, attacking and healing.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

There's also the VH and Anise games. The latter is kinda out of development, but the version 2 is quite big (there are 3), with over 10 hours of play if I remember correctly, it's a pain to find a copy so, if you want, I can upload mine.

VH is also a huge game (and is being translated :D), so I suggest taking a look at the fan wiki:

The blog for the anise games:

The thing with these game is that you must like the aesthetics, spritework with VH and custom girl with Anise. Anyway, I suggest you give them a shot :)

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's also the VH and Anise games. The latter is kinda out of development, but the version 2 is quite big (there are 3), with over 10 hours of play if I remember correctly, it's a pain to find a copy so, if you want, I can upload mine.

VH is also a huge game (and is being translated :D), so I suggest taking a look at the fan wiki:

The thing with these game is that you must like the aesthetics, spritework with VH and custom girl with Anise. Anyway, I suggest you give them a shot :)

You sir, at least me would be interesed on those anise links and if they are really good like you said i invite you to start a thread for discussion of it! cause i'm totally downloading any corrupion game i can get my hands on :D!

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I played a very old version a year ago and really enjoyed it. But even then it was considered an old version. I think V2 and not the V3.... would be really nice if we could find the newest version of it. If you have a link i would be very grateful.

VH is okay i guess? But all those bugs ruin the fun for me. Also it's really complex and i need to use the wiki to be able to play it.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

You sir, at least me would be interesed on those anise links and if they are really good like you said i invite you to start a thread for discussion of it! cause i'm totally downloading any corrupion game i can get my hands on :D!
If more people are interested, then it might be interesting to make a thread to discuss these games (I'm actually surprised there is still none for VH). But the thing is that VH is updated quite slowly, and anise is basically not on development anymore (atleast the more interesting version, that is anise2/re:anise), even though the author is still active on his blog.

I can't actually post the anise links here because there's loli in it, with the main character little sister (that is playable in her own segment, quite interesting mechanic). And the MC can be considered as well, since she's 17. I can send you by pm if you want, though :)

For those interested in VH normal and katteban versions, translated, access it through here (a link to links, so I'm not breaking any rules :p):

Credits for VH translation goes to Netty from HF and his team.

PS: Now I remembered, I think there's actually a thread for anise here in ULMF.
PS2: My bad StrikaR, I forgot you =.='. You can find the more recent version of anise that is currently in development here on his blog:

Last edited: