What's new

Large Insertion games?

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got curious of this, because I was recently playing Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon a little bit and run into this fetish.

I naturally tried to look at dlsite if it had tag for it but I saw none. I think some games have it to some degree, but I'm curious if there are more games that "focus" on it (like the FF / WD do).

Thus this thread. I'd like if people could recommend / list me some games that has large insertion going on.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Large Insertion games?

the new dieselmine game does, when it comes to monsters, fornicating with the heroines, I am also working on a translation for this game, still having problems with the s_data folder, meeeeh:mad:, sitting on a hot stoove there!
just check my forum posts, will lead you to the dieselmine game thread,actual game name translates to something like Legend of the Cumblade/Mysterious/Tentacle Blade, cumblade is my interpretation, hwhw.

Also stuff u might want to check is eroquis circle, the artist is called butcha-u, it's not so much about size there, but he has alot of detail in facial expressions, and kinda crazy stupid insertions, but not about size, mostly, also he has some of the best consensual sex scenes I seen yet, in any h-game, h-manga, very few though considering all the rapicism, like 1 consensual scene for 9 rape scenes..., I don't like it but, hey its the buisness, I guess. If u do check butcha-u on hentaifoundry you can get some of his uncensored artworks there, it is a shame that japanese artist have to pixel out genitalia when releasing in Japan, cause of censorship laws, such a waste of talent...!

if you want stupidly large body insertions go check rush rise line, andou hiroyuki(everyone has a knee long penis, being 3 inches thick in his mangas, games), also check on drill jill(overly sized bodies and crazy stupid sex scenes), a nice h-manga artist for futa+ big insertions+ dominance play is gura nyuutou.

just browse e-hentai galleries and type in a tag like, big insertions, if none of this is to your liking, you probably will find whatever you long for.

Hope that helped all the artist I mentioned are top class if u can get over the crazy stupid part, most of them , hehe. Some stuff is just ridiculously ridiculous, I admit.:D

totally forgot about CoC, which is short for Corruption of Champions, u can go download it from fenoxo's site it'S FREE, latest version should be, let me have a look, ya version 0.94c.
This game is purely text based, there is just a couple sprites u can download as well from fenoxo's blog, the game file can be opened with your browser or any other software that can play .swf files.
In this game you can bee whatever you want to be, and do whatever you want to do, no strings attached, be a pure boy/maiden or a demon general/succubus. Have a tiny penis or none, or have a gigantic cock and go humping magical trees, cowgirls in the woods.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for your recommendations, I'll look into them :D

EDIT: I got the idea to try look exhentai for tags "large insertion animated", but it got only couple of results (which some aren't even games).

I guess it's starting to look that there aren't that many games out there with it. Not animated one at least, and the ones with still images are more likely to be VNs?

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hmm animated , games yeah there aren't alot of animated h-games out there, most of them have stills or continuing images, I think saberfish has a couple vn's focused around large insertions, but ya vn's means mostly stills, I personally don't dig vn's if the artist isn't a true legend.
another rpgmaker game focused on large insertions, I totally foorgot is legend of queen opalla 1, legend of queen opala 2 gold edition, SweGabe the author, she is working on legend of queen opala oirigins, right now, the latter 2 games are available at her site, free, just type in legend of queen opala in google you will probably end up on her site anyway, the games do have decent images, but sadly just stills, some of the images with huge body deformations are from sparrow, totally forgot about sparrow, he is an artist on hentaifoundry, look up his work on hentaifoundry or e-hentai galleries, but the art he does is stuuuupid in more than one way you'd be warned.

also if you want totally animated 3d h-games the one and only, best out there is umemaro 3d, penis sizes did decline though in his newest work...., the games are fully animated, but they do play out like a vn, the only goal being, unlocking all scenes by playing more than once, I do not like vn's meeeh:(.

oh here is another one, sometimes contains animated sprites, but I don't realy like it at all and can't recommend it at all circle is called OneOne1. The games normally have like only large insertions, painfully looking body deformations, my stomach is turning around remembering this screwed up shit, and ya rape rape rapist raper rape rapenist, I mean every scene in these games is rape, so no, not my cup of tea at all, normally I just download a game and after a couple minutes like skipping through 2 scenes, I can't take no more, before my bowels wana make me vomit, then it gets deinstalled, I seriously never ever completed one of their games and they published like, alot. Also either the art is realy poor ot the content just sickens me, so I find the art disgusting as well. I sometimes feel the artist wants to cover up his/her bad skills by creating incredibly sick scenarios, to fill a niche, despite the bad art.

A fun artist for large insertions is 'witchking00', he even has some of his stuff animated, but the stuff is rather silly, but still fun to read, once, also check 'clumzor' another artist on hentaifoundry, he has alot of funy looking genitals in his comics, but he is more about funn and creatign funny stories, another one is 'Buru' also found on hentaifoundry, if someone is about going big it's him, didn't relese a lot of artwork though. ok here are some artists you might want to check out on hentaifoundry e-hentai galleries, I will just list them wihtout further ado, some of them don't have large insertions, some do but their art is definetly worthwhile: cedargrove, uthstar01, kamina1978, kira hiroyoshi, aroma gaeru, gunnmX, jamming, markydaysaid, melkor mancin(realy beautiful genitalia on men and women), nico pun nise(beautiful sex scenes, is it the translations or the art by itself?), piero, rojiura jack(jun), sunahara wataru(only naruto doujins), the real shadman, umetarou, ya-zy also known as yunioshi. Ok I think thats all I can recall, hope that helps.

Hope that was all the artists I had stored up in ma mind, I bet there is many more though.....

ok browsing the forum I found a butakoma300g post, butakoma300g is another artist for slightly above average proportions of genitals. Important thing all butakoma300g games are freeware by default only his cg' sets are marketed as payware on dlsite, I think the man himself stated a couple times that his currently released games, were ment to be free. there is butakoma300g's drop factory, where u play as a farm owner girl, and vitamin quest, where u play as a naughty elf trying to get laid, all the time, both games come with decent translations into the english language, and I mean it, these translations have some flair to it, it is almost as much fun, reading the text bubbles, as playing the game. There was also a french guy, who used some of butakoma300g's lose cg's to create a game of his own, being called vitamin plus, currently, the french guy kinda had some trouble with the artist, that being, butakoma asked him kindly to remove a small portion of the pictues used from his cg sets, but in the end that version is still out there somewhere in the depths of the net, and to top it all off good man butakoma300g even created some extra pictures for the french guy, to include in his changed game, for free.

Last edited: