What's new

Text Hooker

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been using ITH+TA (currently have both newest versions.) for years now and really love them considering how I heavily modified my TA for smoother translations. But ITH is having trouble hooking newer vn games and seems like all support for ITH has been dropped (the newest guy to take over the project hasn't posted anything for months.) I've heard good things about chitrans and vn reader but if I use those I lose all access to the heavy modifications I've done to TA that really really really helps the translations (I can't even begin to express how much the modifications help). At this point it really doesn't matter what modifications I've done anyways since ITH is having problems with new games.

Anyone know what the deal is with ITH, or if there is anything like it? (I know about agth but it's a hassle having to find the h-codes for it) If not, are vn reader and chitrans easy to modify? Which one of these do you feel will have the most support in the future?

Thanks.

Edit: Just gave vnr a try and it lags my games out so badly I can't even use it. Old computer ftw.

Last edited:

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Text Hooker

Yeah, vnr is sooo unnecessary big and complicated...