What's new

games where the girl is "fair game" to any one (recommend me)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
looking for a game like oyako rankan. it can be VN, map movement, SLG, rpg maker or anything.

any game where the girl is a virgin and the point of the game is to get the girl? problem is, other people are interested in your girl too. you might not exactly be in the girls mind at the start, you have to progress and be the guy she picks. it doesn't have to be NTR, the other guy doesn't have to be a dick, he just made better efforts to impress the girl and won her. it could be NTR also, i dont mind and it's probably easier.

3 games that i liked that did this were

1. oyako rankan, had the best method of doing it with it's gameplay.

2. summer radish vacation 1, because you are actually only racing against the 2 girls dad and he can impregnate them if he wins.

3. Saiminjutsu Re, there are a lot of girls and each one can be taken, but is the plainest of the 3.

Last edited:

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: games where the girl is "fair game" to any one

looking for a game like oyako rankan. it can be VN, map movement, SLG, rpg maker or anything.

any game where the girl is a virgin and the point of the game is to get the girl? problem is, other people are interested in your girl too. you might not exactly be in the girls mind at the start, you have to progress and be the guy she picks. it doesn't have to be NTR, the other guy doesn't have to be a dick, he just made better efforts to impress the girl and won her. it could be NTR also, i dont mind and it's probably easier.

3 games that i liked that did this were

1. oyako rankan, had the best method of doing it with it's gameplay.

2. summer radish vacation 1, because you are actually only racing against the 2 girls dad and he can impregnate them if he wins.

3. Saiminjutsu Re, there are a lot of girls and each one can be taken, but is the plainest of the 3.
Well that looks to be part of the gameplay of Alicesoft's newest game Tsumamigui 3 which is coming out at the end of January. It's also part of the gameplay of their previous game Tsumashibori.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: games where the girl is "fair game" to any one (recommend me)

yeah and i can't wait for it. i played all the previous titles of alice soft in that category. i can't wait for the third. tsumashibori was great, but it had too huge of a cast to tease with only 1 girl being able to be taken. alice soft also did that red headed teacher game too, that one was like the tsuma games, but if felt more like you handed her off to them with your bad choices rather then their efforts / own control like oyako rankan and tsumashibori.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

some RPG makers i can think of is

The Survive First/2nd RPg maker , in here you the MC and the other guy is blank slate on the girls affection(Meaning she was not already ina relation ship with either) you either get girl or he gets the girl ending only difference is that your method of getting the girl is Vanilla Love sex While the other is Rape Till she likes it kind of way.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you play as the guy or the girl? it looks like it's the girl from the way the front picture is advertising. not thought of that perspective. though that feels like i'm choosing who i want.

unless i'm mistaken and you play the guy lol.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

front girl in poster is the one who you fight for , ohh almost forgot you got 2 rivals , Like i said the other guy who will try to get the girl via rape till she likes it and GOR events, the game purpose is to find stuff to leave the island , the girls virginity is taken by a gorilla at the start so i forgot theres technically 3 endings

-You getting the Girl
-Guy gets the girl
-You guys lose when ever you encounter gorilla and he kidnaps and you never find her and the gorilla again

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh damn, i just saw the CG for this game. definitely interested. the gorilla impregnants her twice and she has a gorilla human baby. i hope it can be text hooked, that looks hot.

thank you, will definitely get this game first. any other recommendations like this will be appreciated.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

games can be hooked its only the new RPG maker is the one thats unhookable with agth

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

do you play as the guy or the girl? it looks like it's the girl from the way the front picture is advertising. not thought of that perspective. though that feels like i'm choosing who i want.

unless i'm mistaken and you play the guy lol.
Never trust the title image. Japanese devs love shoving a girl (or multiple girls) all over the preview screens, only for you to play as a generic dude when you actually get to the game.

It's especially painful if you prefer games where you play as the female.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, which is why when i buy games from DLsite, i buy games that are from the english site or have a demo to check.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I forgot to mention there was a Cupid Magical school but it starts as NTR , then it turns to NTR some one or get NTR battle where you take some one elses girl friend and you can go for another but if u leave ur current one alone for a while some one else might take it but its still not complete its liek circle kame f4 there are missing things in the game as wait till its complete (RJ160355])

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for survive2, i am walking around but can't figure out how to progress. i'm collecting a lot of nuts, logs and water but not sure where to go. EDIT: sorta figured it out. very hard to figure out some of the parts needed when i can't read it lol.

also not sure how to

1. make your moves on the girl
2. make the red hed make moves on the girl
3. make the gorilla make moves on the girl (this i want to see most lol) (edit) found the monkey once. just have the girl in your party before you reach a shiny party and lose the battle.

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For guy just spend the whole day with girl in your party and the bar there in ur menu will increase and as it progress toa certain number number u will get an event but they will be at certain areas( for where theres a walk through in the old survive thread) for red head( just be in a single party dont bring girl or red head and they will bond) for gorilla as u progress in plot he will block u as a boss fight, or if u leave girl alone in tent gorrila might attack or as u travel if the BGM changes that means the gorilla is nearby

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

due to a save bug with survive, i'm really demotivated. i really liked the way it was going. i might have to pick it up again some other time when i get over it.

any other recommendations?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I LOVE games where the girl can pick another guy and I have 3 games that I think do it perfectly. Its a series called School Dreams and the links to all 3 games are here:

Second:

And third:

The last game is actually pretty heart wrenching if you lose the girl to the other guy, if she picks him she will do it in front of a ton of people and then give up her virginity to him with you across the room watching. It is a text game though so you have to get familiar with the commands and if you get stuck just search on google with the game title and walkthrough after it, there is a detailed one for all 3 games.

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is a text game though so you have to get familiar with the commands and if you get stuck just search on google with the game title and walkthrough after it, there is a detailed one for all 3 games.
Heh, I was going to mention those too. To be more specific, these games are interactive fiction games, meaning they're parser based, like say Zork, and rather than something like Fenoxo's games. (SD3 has pictures though, if that's important to you. )

The premise of the games are as follows:

In the first game, you are a teen boy going camping with your girlfriend, best friend, and his girlfriend. You friend mocks you for not getting to home base with your girlfriend yet, and goads you into a bet. The two of you compete to see who can sleep with the other's girlfriend first.

The second game does not quite fit the theme, since there's no real competition this time. The second game is in fact a big "dream sequence" where everyone is totally free and open to having casual sex pretty much whenever and wherever. It ended up as a "dream sequence" when the author, 90% the way done with the game didn't like that he ended up writing his characters as flat hentai tropes, so he decided to just release it as is, call it non-canon and start work on the 3rd game.

SD3 is probably the best place to start if you're not fond of IF games, since it has pictures, is the biggest game and has the most characters. The competition theme returns again, as this time your friend convinces you to try to seduce his younger sister. The problem however is that there's another guy at school interested in her too, AND you still have a girlfriend who wouldn't be happy to find out you're going after another girl. All previous characters return, with several new ones.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I LOVE games where the girl can pick another guy and I have 3 games that I think do it perfectly. Its a series called School Dreams and the links to all 3 games are here:

Second:

And third:

The last game is actually pretty heart wrenching if you lose the girl to the other guy, if she picks him she will do it in front of a ton of people and then give up her virginity to him with you across the room watching. It is a text game though so you have to get familiar with the commands and if you get stuck just search on google with the game title and walkthrough after it, there is a detailed one for all 3 games.
i could only find the second one. do you have a link to the first and third?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They are on this page in alphabetical order with the walkthrough link:

To download just click on the name of the game.

Well the walkthroughs used to be on that page but GoblinBoy still has a blog with them on it. I think

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're awesome man, just in time. i have a lunch break at work right now and get to test it out. hopefully i can finish a path / ending in 1 hour to get a feel of how the hole game is.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Glad I could help, and yeah if you peek at the walkthrough when you get stuck an hour should get to an ending.

EDIT: Here is the walkthrough link if you get stuck:

The alternate endings are at the bottom of that page and tell you what you need to change in the upper walkthrough to change the ending. The first bunch of text is the walkthrough for you getting Molly, not the one where Gary gets her.