What's new

Questions about whether or not womb connects to the digestive system

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've seen some hentai where the girl gets filled up with so much cum in her vagina that she actually throws up the cum from her mouth even though she never consumed it orally in the first place. I can understand if it was through the anus but I'm confused if the womb/pussy is connected to the digestive system(stomach/intestines/etc.) somehow and would like some info on this because it's been on my mind for a while now.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Questions about whether or not womb connects to the digestive system

. . . no, in a normal human body there's no direct connection between the uterus and the alimentary canal. Hentai is not typically a good source for anatomical facts. I, uh, hope this helps.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sometimes when the woman give birth that small wall of flesh between the Vagina and the rectum get broken. So to answer you looking at the many possibilities of painful long penetrations in the Hentai... yes there could be a way than the woman get cum at her vagina and pass to her mouth... yet is not so healthy and needs a miracle for the woman to feel it peasurable and dont die later.

OP
N

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

. . . no, in a normal human body there's no direct connection between the uterus and the alimentary canal. Hentai is not typically a good source for anatomical facts. I, uh, hope this helps.
Thanks for the info.

OP
N

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sometimes when the woman give birth that small wall of flesh between the Vagina and the rectum get broken. So to answer you looking at the many possibilities of painful long penetrations in the Hentai... yes there could be a way than the woman get cum at her vagina and pass to her mouth... yet is not so healthy and needs a miracle for the woman to feel it peasurable and dont die later.
Oh cool. I can now accept hentai like this as long as I put this in mind so I realize it is a bit possible.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh cool. I can now accept hentai like this as long as I put this in mind so I realize it is a bit possible.
Truly your state of consciousness has been elated. :p

.. am I weird for having a bit of a realism fetish? Then again I kinda enjoyed Fairy Fighting by Eluku soo... perhaps a bit hypocritical.