What's new

Game where you win/lose bets

Fenderstat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any games that you can think of where the main character has to take bets against others?

The best example I can think of is in the agent alona game where your up against the kids in karate and basketball and the like. If you win something good happens (get what you want), if you lose something bad happens (they get what they want)

There was a mnf game a while back where you were a bike chick and you wanted a guy to fix your bike, you could race him and win and he'd fix it, or you could race and lose and you would have to pay him to fix it by other means...

Can anyone think of games like that? Doesn't have to be english.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Game where you win/lose bets

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28632 the game I'll be releasing in there soon is based around bets and such with penalties for the loser.

I've always been into betting-type games myself, but honestly, all of them that come to mind are Japanese Mahjong type games, there's numerous ones of those but I don't really have any links to them.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm working on Risky's dice battle thats a game like that,
also, erojanken lets you pick a range of characters but there's not much to that game (also dlsite is the only place its on sale still)

i liked sephira da (dice battle of destiny) i bet gamcore has it ripped and uploaded if you wanna play that

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Just a small event, but you can bet your clothes with a guy in the bar at night in Arm Devicer.

There's also an event where you play rock-paper-scissors in 151匹触手さん. The game is pretty much incomplete, albeit with a pretty decent amount of events. Not sure if you consider it "betting", but after you won the gym battle, there's a series of event at the item shop where the girl has to complete a certain "task", or risk losing her clothes (if you can consider what she's wearing clothes).