What's new

[AA2][Ongoing Characters] Sweet and Horrible Characters

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright so since im taking a hiatus on the projects im working on, ive been doing some character creation for Artifical Academy 2, figured i might as well share em and give some input on them (which the input bit is a spoiler, so ive kept that at the bottem, download links are a little ways below, if u want obliviousness to who and what they are in character then DONT head to the bottem of this post...)

Just a heads up i do have a few mods and i am unsure as to which ones are being used so ill list the mods i am currently using that might impact the char cards just incase.
--------------
mods
--------

HEXA Clothing Collection MKIII (Pretty sure its 5.2)
HEXA Hairpack RE v3.0
HEXA Override Collection v3.0
HEXA Personality Pack v1.2
A uncensor pack (Not sure if it matters which one but if it does ill update this)
Translationpacks (Again i dont think this really matters which one)

AAUnlimited (Completly Optional, it allows u to replace shit and adds a fix to Forced so it isnt vanilla cutsy consentual rape?, and adds a semi functional Hentai AI to those interaction)

Note: Saddly when i add AA2Unlimited Support it blacks out the preview, so im just going to let the player decide if they want that card with support for it, to add its support to a card u just need to open up the editor then turn unlimited on, then pick AAEdit not the others and then save the card again, and it will have the updated code snippet at the end.

--------------------------------

Updates

-------
Update 1.0
- Corrected Aki and Yuina's Traits so it acted a bit more how it should
- Added Natsumi - Love Lost Character Looking for someone to fill the void
---
update 1.1
- Edited every girl again with proper Sexual Preferences (Might need to do again but for now it should be more realistic to there personality)
- Added Seina - Prep with self respect issues
---
update 1.2
- Added Sister set.
- Might have done some updates i forgot about Will be reuploading to Yandi.sk and have already uploaded alt to filedropper(till i find a better alternative)

- accidently reset yadi.sk links, my bad, fixed.

- Keina Egashira - Prep, Big Sister to Reika
- Reika Egashira - Traumatized Little Sister to Keina
(Note: as i had annoying issues trying to clean my mega download link i didnt spent much of any time testing these, got a lil bit in, but alot of my descriptive was mind eye rather then me seeing it, but should be fairly accurate as normal ill redo it as needed)
---
update 1.3
- Changed Yunia's boob size, kept the old one but you may want to pick one or the other or find yourself covered in annoying shorties trying to ruin your relationships and jump on your dicks, but hey if you enjoy living chastity belts go for it. (Reasons why i changed it is more so because it made unrealistic graphical situations when she ran or did anything quickly, if you dont mind it the link is right next to the new one in the specific character link section)

- Added Saki Kano - Shy Intellectual hoping to be noticed

Huzza! wife told me i should pay attention to brazilian women traits cause apparently im not a good husband for not showing the AA2 community her countries pride and joy, so here we are, made a German Brazilian Athletesk character, HURRAY FOR BUBBLE BUTTS... or whatever... sigh... anyways

- Added Ariel Bonia - Exchange Student hoping for the best in japan (as i cant change shit for voices or any of that stuff she miraculously already knows japanese, fluently, so will just have to say she was just too overly excited to go live there and learned for a entire year or something like that)

update 1.4 Code Red Edition

Poll winner - Redheaded High Octaine (Sluts/preps/spunky athletes, etc)

- Added Shinatsu Maeda - Pro Active Athlete Looking for a relationship that will knock her off her feet

- Added Ana Ikeda - Spunky Prep Hoping to find that special someone

- Added Suzuna Kane - Laid Back Prep with a hidden fire inside

- Added Ayane Tsujimura - Overjoyed Slut wanting to conqure her class

update 1.5

- Added Mari Andou - Depressed with a rough childhood
- Added Sakura Yamashita - Goth hoping to find someone who can understand her

update New Grown 1.6

- Added NEW Karin - Jockette with a painful past

--------
Poll Link (If nothing is here there is no poll up)

What is your favorite girl so far?

goo.gl/3waOk6

--------------------------------

Little bit of a heads up towards download links, i use Yandex, so it has slow download speeds for non registered users (Registry is free) but these files are so small the download speed cut wont really matter, but if it does take too long for you, feel free to register, it takes off the speed cut off entirly.

------------------------
Character DLinks (Copy/paste into browser the "yadi.sk/code")
------------
OLD
Character Count: 20<-- Will update as i add, check it

Entire Character Folder Download link: yadi.sk/d/SWDSm2v7z7Kvk

(Note: So Mega really pissed me off, and im looking for another site for a alt download link, for the time being i put it on filedropper, shitty i know, but im not dealing with how fucked up Mega can be)

ALT LINK(Update 1.5: filedropper.com/aa2characterssweetandhorrible_1

Specific Character Download links below

Erii Ohmae - Naive Intellectual (Bit of spunk)
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/cdS9l467zLNnE

Karin Saitou - Naive Jockette finding it hard alone
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/zYWx3YBMzLNnW

Nao Itou - Naive Prep hoping to find that someone, or someones
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/aGwOKEsYzLNpY

Risa Kawakami - Party Girl in need of being tamed
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/yB5D3Y0FzLNnt

Satomi Sagara - Naive Prep with a Big Sister Complex
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/Uc28SVIxzLNrG

Yuina Kaga - Hardass who only wants to be loved
[Current Version Smaller boobs]
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/2JKgai_7zLNsh
[Original Big Boobs]
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/F-DHxgCxzFz5o

Aki Miura - Martial Artist trying to find something in life worth caring about
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/xjLVVEWJzLNjq

Yuuki Wagatsuma - Problemed Teen, trying to hide the pain
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/YKy_yTjKzLNsP

Natsumi Koyama - Faithful and hurt
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/oHCeICJPzLNpW

Seina Matsuo - Prep with self respect issues
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/nHOExnbbzLNrk

Keina Egashira - Prep, Big Sister to Reika
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/-FON3hWvzLNpx

Reika Egashira - Traumatized Little Sister to Keina
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/sBl7oSvzzLNpJ

Saki Kano - Shy Intellectual hoping to be noticed
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/VT__gWhgzLNqH

Ariel Bonia - Exchange Student hoping for the best in japan
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/tEKsidyezLNkz

Shinatsu Maeda - Pro Active Athlete Looking for a relationship that will knock her off her feet
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/Ph-fKRkHzLNs3

Ana Ikeda - Spunky Prep Hoping to find that special someone
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/FIGPQY_VzLNkn

Suzuna Kane - Laid Back Prep with a hidden fire inside
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/-j-RvLmjzLNsF

Ayane Tsujimura - Overjoyed Slut wanting to conqure her class
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/ZjAI6YjqzLNmT

Mari Andou - Depressed with a rough childhood
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/7I5PbO9-zLNpk

Sakura Yamashita - Goth hoping to find someone who can understand her
Dlink: yadi.sk/i/iB5xrGUzzLNr6

NEW (Will figure out how imma do ALT links for this one later on, Yadi.sk only for the time being sorry, when you click the char links it will take u the character folder, which will have each version section in its own folder(Where applicable) it will also contain the characters Bio which is for immersion or people intrested in personal RP, there will be 2 variations for each versions type, 1 tanned and 1 normal, enjoy, variations them selves may have a few alternates in with it too, please choose 1 only or it may break your immersion since there can be up to 2+ of the same character in your class on random pick)
Character Count 1 <--- will update when added

Note: Im changing em up to fit the stories i write for em.

// I may have to edit her traits some more later to fit the story better havent tested properly
Karin Saitou - Jockette with a painful past
Yadi.SK Char Directory:

------------
Install Directions (For anyone who doesnt know)
----

To install the characters you move the PNG (which contains the char data too) and place it under your AAEdit Folders Data/Save/Female (Or if you have a install that has all of the things in the same folder, then just your gamefolder/data/save/female)then just drop them into your school when and if you want them to be a part of your class.

-------
Some Screenshots of a few of the girls
(FYI clicking on the Yadi.sk links will give you a preview of the girl via there card)
---

Older Character Images
Seina Matsou
Karin Saitou
Aki Miura

New Character Screenies
Karin Saitou

------
Non-Spoiler bit for those who want to know the difficulty that they will run into

Most of these characters are conservative, Forcing will be harder to accomplish and will be based around the situation, and how the girl(maybe guy depending if i feel like working on male characters too) are feeling, Granted that also depends if your using cheats or not, but on vanilla settings even trying to get them to put out, will take some time, only the Sexually experienced (minor and fully experienced) characters will be able to put out off the bat, and they will try, so if your intrested in another girl, you will need to deter them either helping them get with another one of the guys in your class, or one of the girls or just straight out saying no, there may be some conservative traited experienced girls later, but will see how those work out, the best advice i can give without spoiling the experience for those that want the mystery is keep being good to the ones you like, till they start talking about sex, like for instance if they tell you to not do anything sexual publicly even though you havent done anything sexual, pretty big hint, but even after that dont rush, most of them even if they arnt really romantic will reject if you push, took a while to get this working completly right, even with handicaps you will still have a challenge, but it wont be that big a challenge, so better to stay with vanilla settings for the full experience.

now for the spoiler bit.

Spoilers below, I have taken the time to test out a little bit to see what these characters will really act like and have also taken a bit of time to remove traits and so on to try and get them to how i had decided on them to act, not saying there all complete as i didnt use a full class pallet to test them, but if need be i can edit them some more later, as it sits the info below will give some indepth information, which may break some of the mystery, i also have not yet written the bios but may at a later date.

New Character Spoiler Profiles
--
Karin Saitou
----------

Classification: Jockette with a painful past
Skin color: White (ALT's included for Tanned/Neko)
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Sexual Intelligence: Non-existant, Hurt but hoping to find the right one
Love Style: Extremly Shy, but cute
Minor Information: Prone to Depression, Might not accept cheating very well, Is a athlete and as such frequents the cafeteria/swimming pool and shower room, Does not like other women but that doesnt mean she cant be a lesbian or have female friends its just harder

[note: didnt test her too much so she can be liable to change later]

More information will be applied if needed later

-------------------------------
Will be updating this thread when i work on some more and see how they act/modify there traits to get them more stable.

If i messed up any links (Links should lead to the character card and should have the first name with a number next to it) please let me know (Note: the cards have there Last name, my bad for missing that)

Last edited:
OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [AA2][Ongoing Characters] Sweet and Horrible Characters

====PLACEHOLDER====

OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upped a bunch of characters past while, this recent update adds 2 more blondes.

OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed the ALT dl link seeing as i forgot it when i upped the new update

OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 new characters, both emotional, saddly didnt have the right types of personalities to make them completly different then one another (Both use the same personality file, but im hoping they are unique in some way)

One is a Hurt young natural blonde with bleached platinum hair had problems growing up and has hated men ever since, she also has some internal injuries because of said childhood, bit darker hidden past on this one.

Other is a Goth, emotional as well but can be harmful if she needs to be, bit of a dark side, which makes her get turned on by certain stuff.

enjoy.

OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A poll has been opened up to anyone who may want to give input, the poll link is between updates section, and downloads section, from now on if i have a poll going it will be auto updated when i update the main thread.

OP
S

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update New Grown adds in the newer characters/format - I am starting to reform the characters made (However not all characters will be reformed as they fit for what i had planned) towards more immersion, meaning i have started writing up bio's, I finished Karin's new cards and bio (However i didnt spend alot of time on her bio, but it looked like it would do for now, i may rework it, or i may not, i am unsure at this point in time)

Next character to be reformed is Aki, this does mean i will be going non shortys for a while, this is more so because of the graphical issues it can cause ingame in background and in sex scenes, i may at a later date make shorty card sets for the characters that could use them, however bios will be set to end when the girls turn 18, more so cause i dont want flak from random shit heads.

The New Karin has 2 sets already, and each set comes with 2 cards, one tan and one not, first set is normal, second is neko, enjoy, more sets for each character will be worked on at later dates depending on free time, but i will at some point want to go back to my bigger project breakdown, and as such i will not have as much freetime spent on this, but i will still try.

Saddly this board does not let me exceed a certain cap, so i cut out the old spoiler area, sorry.

Last edited: