What's new

Loli? I am thinking Loli.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Loli? I am thinking Loli.

Ok, call me a complete idiot for this question but what the hell is loli?
Young/underage girls. Lolicon means someone who loves the loli(Though in english, it's been butchered to include loli mangas/etc). :p

Shota is young/underage boys.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Me...well, if it's something like, say a vampire or demon, I'd rather have a mature body than loli. The thought of say...Remilia Scarlet and her loliness just doesn't arouse me. Otherwise, if they're not some kind of demon or monster, I don't mind.

For another example, which has both, would be Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell. Her mature form is SO much more fappable to me than her loli form.

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Young/underage girls. Lolicon means someone who loves the loli(Though in english, it's been butchered to include loli mangas/etc). :p

Shota is young/underage boys.
Please note that - at least how they are commonly used in English - loli and shota only reffer to hentai. Not "real" little girls and boys.

Reputation score

Incidentally, Lolicon is short for "Lolita Complex". Basically, you like young girls or girls who look young.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What we can all safely conclude is that the less loli-related material posted, especially pictures, the better.

I'm slightly concerned about pinkneko's avatar.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Note: Lolita complex is what the word Loli is based off of, it doesn't mean that a person that is into Loli has Lolita complex.