What's new

Tentacle Thread

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

New Nekoken work in progress has been mentioned on 12/5. The tentative titles seems to be called "淫獣教室" which comes out to something similar to Kinky Classroom or something. The premise of this work is situated in a classroom that got spatially sucked into another dimension. Progress seems to be at the initial stage at this point, as there are only three screen shots which depict only a classroom. But Nekoken has been pretty much spitting out higher tier tentacle works in my opinion, so I am not all that concerned with the direction or content. Judging from the short post, I'm guessing the product will be released Q3~Q4 2012.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So any new about Cutter's adult Heaven newest game?

My hunt so far only brought corrupted files. Be it torrent broken up into 2 or 3 part, being a single download or part of a pack.

When I try to fix it fixzip say that the archive is uncompleted. Like I am missing a part of it. But to be honest it was suspicious to me from the beginning that the game on dl site is 800mb while the zip is only 580mb.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@HoroBoro: I just loved your short review on 虐襲4. You really make me curious about the game itself. (Although I watched the CGs and I like them.) Unfortunately I can't read japanese and generally the output of ATLAS-kind translateors is too lame. So unless you don't translate the whole game I have to skip it.:(

@Wessex: Nothing's changed yet. The game is not on any jap p2p networks (share, winny, PD). Which means - I think - that no proper version is available.

Last edited:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
My Tentacle CG Collection IV.

So here is the next batch. Take it or leave it. But I hope you will take, enjoy and find some good stuff among them. I highly recommand you to check the Xration collection. Very nice artworks with no1 coloring. One of my favourites despite some loli characters. ;)

Inchu Emaki vol.5

Circle: Cauldron
DLsite:
Release: Oct/2/2009
Format: image
Packed size: 9,2 MB (.7z)
Password: Cauldron
Xration Complete CG Collection

ADWORSE
ADWORSE 2
2ヌhぞ (ISAME HIME)
oxo mil CG collection vol.3
触写
触写 弐
触写 参
触写 四
Circle: Xration
Info:
Release: 2002-2010
Packed size: 111 MB (.7z)
Password: Xration

Pleasure Tentacle Feast -Climax Chain-

Circle: V-SLASH
DLsite:
Release: Oct/15/2010
Packed size: 18,3 MB (.7z)
Password: V-SLASH
Collapsed Morals in the Royal Tentacle Chambers -Horny Cage-

Circle: V-SLASH
DLsite:
Release: Mar/10/2011
Packed size: 38,2 MB (.7z)
Password: V-SLASH
スク水触手 ("Swimsuit tentacles")

Circle: jilnel
DLsite:
Release: Nov/30/2011
Format: html+image
Packed size: 55,7 MB (.7z)
Password: jilnel
Evil City File 001

Circle: Radical Dream
DLsite:
Release: Sep/1/2010
Packed size: 11,2 MB (.7z)
Password: Radical Dream
(Game CG) Taimanin Asagi 2 - Inbo no Tokyo Kingdom - Complete Edition

Circle: Black Lilith
DLsite:
Release: Nov/25/2011
Format: image (890 pics, .jpeg, 1024x768)
Packed size: 63,4 MB (.7z)
Password: Black Lilith
(Game CG) Himekishi Lilia - Mashoku no Oujo ni Otsu (with ANIMATION)

Circle: Black Lilith
DLsite:
Release: Oct/9/2004
Format: image (188 pics, .jpeg, 640x480) + video (26 loop animations, 1 to 8 secs, .mpg, 640x480)
Packed size: 60,1 MB (.7z)
Password: Black Lilith
Evil City File 002

Circle: Radical Dream
DLsite:
Release: Aug/20/2011
Packed size: 18,2 MB (.7z)
Password: Radical Dream

EDIT: MF DDLs were added!
Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: My MASURAO Collection

I am new here but have just finished my MASURAO Game Collection thread on a nother board. I hope you don't mind If I share it with you. :) Some of them have already posted in this thread, so in this case pls consider them as a MIRROR. All of them are tested by myself.
anyone happen to have the english version of most of these games,
only played a very few so far, some are hard to keep up using agth and one so far actually easy enough to use with it though
also thank you very much for all these!
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

just finished the molest one with agth,
tbh i dont rly like train rape games but this one, omg loved it
LOVE(●^д^●)

the girl so cute, the guy....actually cared about her that much that he would just leave in the end, ending was so sad (´;ω;`)
respected the guy for his courage and selflessness to let her go....but seeing her face in the end, cant help but twist that around to seeing it as also cowardice for running away because he doesnt feel good enough for her,
still wish there would be an alt ending too since that girl is so pur...innocen...kind-hearted, caring, loving, cute, and done nothing wrong (cept maybe just letting him just do anything he wanted at the very start), she even saved the main character's soul, his heart, so i just wish that he didnt break her's, but all in all this ending left a strong impression

would like the english version of this too to help clarify if that one scene he was saying he was someone who should go die or he's like this cause someone died
need to find more games like this.....

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The english versions are availlable on DLsite. The copies I shared are all DLable on the WEB, so I just wanted to MEGAUPLOAD it in order to avoid the dickheads to make money on it.

I have the 3 latest titles in english, but I won't share it. I think after trying out the japanese edition it is worth buying the english ones. I want MASURAO to keep translating their games in english.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: My EROQUIS! Collection

PS: I know another AVG titled 淫獣艦獄~DIRTY PRISON SHIP~ by Eroquis. . I didn't UL it because it is available on the web.
Is there an english translation of this yet?

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
My Tentacle CG Collection V.

Is there an english translation of this yet?
No, it hasn't been translated yet. :( And according to the tendency of AVG translations It won't be done. You have to solve it on your own using AVGH and such tools.

BTW here is the 5th batch of my tentacle CG sets. Enjoy!

Good Tentacle 3

Circle: AskRay
DLsite: not-available
Release: Apr/29/2003 (in Comic Revoution)
Format: html+image (+bmp)
Packed size: 16,5 MB (.7z)
Password: AskRay
(Game CG) Variation 4 (虐襲4)

Circle: ANIM (アニム)
DLsite:
Release: Oct/14/2011
Format: image (767 pics, .png, 1024x768) => 122 scenarios!!
Packed size: 683 MB (.7z)
Password: ANIM
(Game CG) MONSTER PARK~化け物に魅入られし姫~

Circle: Delta
DLsite:
Release: Dec/25/2009
Format: image (1169 pics, .jpeg, 800x600)
Packed size: 70,4 MB (.7z)
Password: Delta
Good Tentacle 4

Release: Jun/20/2004
Format: html+image (+bmp)
Packed size: 16,3 MB (.7z)
(Game CG) Inyouchuu Etsu

Circle: Tinkerbell
Getchu:
Release: Nov/27/2009
Format: image (698 event pics, .jpeg, 800x600) + (509 character pics, .jpeg, 548x600)
Packed size: 72,7 MB (.7z)
Password: Tinkerbell
(Game CG) Inyouchuu

Circle: Tinkerbell
Getchu:
Release: Jun/25/2008
Format: image (461 pics, .jpeg, 800x600)
Packed size: 38,8 MB (.7z)
Password: Tinkerbell
Magical Girl Iris & Margaret

Circle: Drug garden
DLsite:
Release: May/14/2011
Format: only image
Packed size: 19,6 MB (.7z)
Password: Drug garden
Good Tentacle 5

Release: Dec/30/2005
Packed size: 23,6 MB (.7z)
(Game CG) VenusBlood -ABYSS-

Circle: Dual Tail
Getchu:
Release: Sep/30/2011
Format: image (753 pics, .png, 980x720)
Packed size: 543 MB (.7z)
Password: Dual Tail
Magical Girl Miyuri -Rectal Collapse-

Circle: round-o
DLsite:
Release: Nov/20/2011
Packed size: 18,9 MB (.7z)
Password: round-o
(Game CG) ネクストンベストシリーズ W触区 ("Contact area next best option series W")

Circle: Lusterise
Getchu:
Release: Aug/6/2010
Format: image (947, .JPEG, 800X600)
Packed size: 95,5 MB (.7z)
Password: Lusterise
Method of Breeding Fairy 3

Circle: Atorie Rinbou
DLsite:
Verbatim from DLsite:
3rd work of Method of breeding fairy series. A sweet fairy introduces to you many unknown monsters by having sexual experiences with them.

Unlike the previous works in the series, no alternate images contained, but it features 15 kinds of monsters!
Plot keywords: Vore, take a meal, breast, milking
Release: Sep/10/2006
Packed size: 44,8 MB (.7z)
Password:
ファンタジー触都 (Fantasy Octopoda City)

Circle: suicidia
DLsite:
Release: Dec/16/2011
Packed size: 51 MB (.7z)
Password: suicidia
Method of Breeding Fairy

DLsite:
Release: Sep/25/2005
Packed size: 3,16 MB (.7z)
Password:
Method of Breeding Fairy 2

DLsite:
Release: Nov/25/2005
Packed size: 20,5 MB (.7z)
Password:

EDIT: MF DDLs were added!

xeseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In any case, tags for 妖蟲ノ檻 are:

tentacles, nipple fuck, ahegao, monster, pregnant, big breasts, breast expansion, lactation, defloration, anal, birth, slime, milking, enlarged clit, impregnation, inflation, double penetration, mind break, rape.

The good: Great voice acting, great art (colorful and detailed), covers a wide number of fetishes. Many scenes. No plot, just hardcore. The decision tree is very easy to navigate, so no guide required. Top notch nukige.

The bad: Every single heroine is a virgin. There is A LOT of deflowering and accompanying blood, and if you're not into that... Well you can skip it but it's pretty much 1/3 the scenes. The other 1/3 of the scenes are about impregnation, so again, if you're not into that. The final 1/3 is pretty much about cumming to death. The attacker protagonist is a gross tentacle monster with over 9000 IQ and the personality of HK-47... So ya, it's pretty dark.

The ugly: No scat or guro. Some minor skewering is described but no pictures to accompany said description (thank god). As wholesome as death by tentacle rape can get.
Ty for the in depth review. I've been looking for a translated version of this but I'm assuming there isn't. Was curious to what the characters were actually saying.

I saw the other post about the translator and figuring it out yourself, what program/how do you go about doing that?

Thank you for your time!

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ty for the in depth review. I've been looking for a translated version of this but I'm assuming there isn't. Was curious to what the characters were actually saying.

I saw the other post about the translator and figuring it out yourself, what program/how do you go about doing that?

Thank you for your time!
You can find some information about AGTH (text extraction tool for games translation) in this

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

A little announcement:

So for those that have been following this thread might have noticed that I have not uploaded content in... a long time. Well to answer that concern, it is because during that period I have been immersed in LoL and graduate school applications. Also, I will be flying back to my home country, which has an internet filter, so I don't know if I will be able to access the forums. But rest assure I will be back when I come back to the States for graduate school.

In the meantime I hope ya'll will keep this thread alive.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Before leaving pls add the recent contributions to the first post and this announcement as well. I hope you will be back soon and I can assure you that the thread will survive. Godspeed!

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

A little announcement:

So for those that have been following this thread might have noticed that I have not uploaded content in... a long time. Well to answer that concern, it is because during that period I have been immersed in LoL and graduate school applications. Also, I will be flying back to my home country, which has an internet filter, so I don't know if I will be able to access the forums. But rest assure I will be back when I come back to the States for graduate school.

It's all good...best of luck to you back home and in LoL. Go Dr Mundo! haha

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
[EGAKIYA Kiyoshi 18K Troop] Youkesshi trilogy

I am very sure you know Kiyoshi and their fantastic 3D animations. The Youkesshi trilogy is a tentacle themed series. Unfortunately lots of low-res, ripped, whatever... editions are floating around the internet but these are one-to-one original editions. Enjoy!

Youkesshi - Yashahime

DLsite:
Release: Dec/20/2009
Format: Application (Flash)
Packed size: 1,07 GB (.7z)
Genre: Uniform, Coercion/Compulsion, Foot Job, Bukkake, Violation, Tentacle

Youkesshi - Inhoshi

DLsite:
Release: May/16/2006
Format: Application (Flash)
Packed size: 153 MB (.7z)
Genre: Uniform, Tentacle

Youkesshi - Chikatetsu Inmasen

DLsite:
Release: Sep/8/2005
Format: Movie file (Quick Time Movie)
Packed size: 355 MB (.7z)
Genre: Violation, Tentacle

Password
EGAKIYA

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Soooo my internet filter apparently does not block ulmf.org. Which means that I'm back! Once I get some stuff in order, I'll tidy up this thread.

Edit:

Just finished posting the new contributor's donations to the first post. If I missed any, please inform me. IMMEDIATELY. PRONTO. ERGO PROXY VISA VEE.

Last edited:

weaslex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

crap... all the mega links are down... This is where I can try and perk some people up and send you guys this:

Its the complete Dawn of the Silver Dragon series. Enjoy.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey Frxangel, can you reupload those Kiyoshi games on Mediafiire or another file sharing site that hasn't gone into hibernation yet?

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Frxangel, can you reupload those Kiyoshi games on Mediafiire or another file sharing site that hasn't gone into hibernation yet?
I am planning! But please give me time.

I am constantly ULing for 4 days but for some reason If I try to upload more than one file at once to MF it gives me a FAILURE notice. So I have to UL one-by-one-by-one-by-one... and the speed is awful, so if someone want to help and UL the Youkesshi trilogy I would appreciate that.

BUT I have started migrating the tentacle CG sets to MF. Haven't finished yet but you can already find many in this MF folder:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ko116y30xavjj
The PW is always:
IF the file name is [circle1]title1.7z then the PW = circle1
The rest of the CG sets will be in this folder as well.

EDIT: After finishing the migration I will change the links in my posts. And one more thing, in this folder you can find some set which has loli characters (eg. AskRay or the KSO sets), so you have been warned.

Last edited: