It's the first caryo game that you listed, depths of the dungeon vol. 1

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

It's the first caryo game that you listed, depths of the dungeon vol. 1
I redownloaded the game from the mediafire link and opened it. If your computer is in both Japanese Locale and Unicode the words should be correctly portrayed in Japanese. Try running the game in compatibility mode for windows xp sp2. I am using Win7 Ultimate if that helps.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The title does get correctly displayed in japanese... maybe I should redownload everything perhaps something got corrupted in the download. Every time I go to open it, it gives me a log console and tells me there was an unexpected error on some line of scripting. Doesn't make much sense.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

The title does get correctly displayed in japanese... maybe I should redownload everything perhaps something got corrupted in the download. Every time I go to open it, it gives me a log console and tells me there was an unexpected error on some line of scripting. Doesn't make much sense.
What windows OS are you using?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Ultimate, Home Premium, or Professional and what is your native OS language?
I think this may be an OS issue. My old laptop, equipped with Vista Home Premium could not run the first Caryo game, even when I used AppLocale.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your hard work is deeply appreciated, wazzup
*bows* +rep

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

As long as people give and take. Just doing my part on giving back to the community.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would like to to see some of these please. :D

Edit:

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I found Bad End (the second link) and I am uploading it to mediafire at the moment. Shouldn't take long. I'll post it up in the second post under the "Requests" section.

Edit

Found a AC/BC work (Impregnation by Tentacles), in the process of checking file validity.

Found a pack that contains everything except for Impregnation by Tentacles... checking validity. So that means I should have the entire AC/BC works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Might want to add a scat/urine tag to those AC/BC sets...granted, it's censored but it's sure to offend somebody out there.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Might want to add a scat/urine tag to those AC/BC sets...granted, it's censored but it's sure to offend somebody out there.
Didn't know that it included those genre, thanks for the heads up.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you find more AC/BC stuff, I will love you forever.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload Wazzup :). After going through it I found that one of their works wasn't in the pack. But a quick google search and I found it.

Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Thanks for the upload Wazzup :). After going through it I found that one of their works wasn't in the pack. But a quick google search and I found it.

Thanks for the share, and you also have Eye's love hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I've been a bit busy recently so I haven't been keeping up with my regular shares.

I just uploaded the first Nest of Touch by 風の成る樹. The game is pretty similar to Guriguri Yuri in terms of the UI. The 3D models are decent. Definitely not the best I have seen, but still pretty well done. The overall sex scenes are pretty good with several camera angles. For people that prefer hands free, Nest of Touch automatically proceeds to the next scene without any loading time or jittery cuts. The voice acting pretty well done. There are no subtitles, but really there isn't much plot to be explained in this. Despite the relatively large file size, ~1gig, I think it is something worth keeping for collectors. I personally like the first Nest of Touch installment compared to the second one, Nest of Touch 2. Nest of Touch 2 is just a wmv movie file with a pretty similar plot to the first, but with a different victim. I personally enjoy having more control over the scenes instead of skimming through a movie to find a section I want. I believe another ulmfer uploaded Nest of Touch 2 already, so just search it up if you want the second game.

The manga/doujin I uploaded is called Sacrifice. Unfortunately I don't recall who the author is. The art is pretty clean with some sort of underlying plot. There is probably a prequel or sequel to the section I uploaded, so I'll probably look into that. Sacrifice will be a plus to princess corruption fetishists.

Reputation score

i also found 2 more of these based off of Mahou Shoujo Ai.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

i also found 2 more of these based off of Mahou Shoujo Ai.

Found the first one, but I couldn't find the second one. The links for the first game are up in the request section.