What's new

Tentacle Thread

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

Pretty interesting looking CG set(I'm guessing)...found a download for it and currently seeing if it's right and worth a check out. Unfortunately the download is massive because they packaged it with 2 other CG sets, neither that looks interesting. I'll see about uploading if it's decent.

Update: It's decent. It's a storyboard tentacle CG with some harder stuff like soft vore and inferred suffocation, drowning and choking deaths. Mostly a fetish combo set...like the above fetishes as well as slime, wrapping and the obvious tentacles. Decent...not great but decent. Will have an link up shortly...though it's probably only temporary since I don't have a membership to an upload service.

Here you go. Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks havokor, I check it...

EDIT: It turns out that I have some of the circles earlier titles. But I forgot... cause their works are forgettable. This one's as well. :S

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pretty interesting looking CG set(I'm guessing)...found a download for it and currently seeing if it's right and worth a check out. Unfortunately the download is massive because they packaged it with 2 other CG sets, neither that looks interesting. I'll see about uploading if it's decent.

Update: It's decent. It's a storyboard tentacle CG with some harder stuff like soft vore and inferred suffocation, drowning and choking deaths. Mostly a fetish combo set...like the above fetishes as well as slime, wrapping and the obvious tentacles. Decent...not great but decent. Will have an link up shortly...though it's probably only temporary since I don't have a membership to an upload service.

Here you go.

Thanks for the share havokor. Added your contribution to the first post.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having issues with this one, I download the parts and it says the archive is broken. I try extracting with something else and it says the archive is empty... -_-
As Wazzup confirmed, I'm in the same boat, couldn't get it to work either, so just have to keep searching.

And this is to answer a request from the Hana Maru thread, a cg set the creator of the game decided to sell while the game itself was still in development.

ハナカンムリ畏怖 -if-

Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And this is to answer a request from the Hana Maru thread, a cg set the creator of the game decided to sell while the game itself was still in development.

ハナカンムリ畏怖 -if-
Whoho, semi-vore... looks interesting. :) Ty Kirshz!;)

BTW what do you think which CG (including AVG's CG) set was the best so far in this year? I vote for Warp Apple's or LilyUnder's . (Haven't decided yet because the LilyUnder set is just partially tentacle themed.)

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Whoho, semi-vore... looks interesting. :) Ty Kirshz!;)

BTW what do you think which CG (including AVG's CG) set was the best so far in this year? I vote for Warp Apple's or LilyUnder's . (Haven't decided yet because the LilyUnder set is just partially tentacle themed.)
I personally would say Lilith's CG set from 対魔忍アサギ2~淫謀の東京キングダム~完全版. I'm not a huge collector on CG works so my knowledge in this field is limited, which then tends to lean towards the big names in the hentai industry.

Added Kirshz's share to the first post.

As Wazzup confirmed, I'm in the same boat, couldn't get it to work either, so just have to keep searching.
Found an upload from share-films.net that has a bundle of 4 games. So I am hoping that the game zipped in the bundle is not the initially released one that was corrupted.

Edit:
Game is corrupted as well. Sad.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I personally would say Lilith's CG set from 対魔忍アサギ2~淫謀の東京キングダム~完全版. I'm not a huge collector on CG works so my knowledge in this field is limited, which then tends to lean towards the big names in the hentai industry.
You are absolutly right, the CGs of the Taimanin Asagi series are among my all time favorites as well. But I consider the complete edition to be just a remake of the original despite it was released in this year because they only added - idk exactly - five plus events. BTW Lilith is not accidently one of the biggest producers.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Been a while since I last uploaded something, but finally went through my HDD and picked out some stuff. I threw up a couple animated flash works and a couple of doujins/mangas. The two animated flash works are called 木谷椎コレクション「夢幻触手」 and Dancing F Dolls by ギミックス and Dancing Queen, respectively. Both works are based off original doujins works, so they will seem oddly familiar if you have read the original work. 木谷椎コレクション「夢幻触手」 takes a step forward from the original doujin work, aside from the fact that it is animated, by adding colors and voice acting. There is a simple UI that allows you to skip forward or back to the desired scene. Dancing F Dolls is a simple game, but essentially is still sort of an animated doujin/manga work.

The two doujins/mangas I uploaded are Heroic Mania, a compilation of Umekichi's works, and おしおきは繁触奴隷, a short work by サモエデスト. I actually don't have much to say about おしおきは繁触奴隷. The art is on the messy side, and the tentacle scenes are not exceedingly erotic. Heroic Mania, on the other hand, is quite reminiscent of old manga art style. Though Heroic Mania isn't solely dedicated to tentacle, there are a couple of tentacle-themed chapters that are quite well drawn. Despite the fact that there are no X-ray scenes, overall I really like the character designs.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What a coincidence, I shared the Dancing F SELFISH (by Dancing Queen) on another board yesterday. :)

This isn't really a game but a good quality, classic 2D, fullcolor manga-style flash animation with CV, with music and ofc with tentacles. :) Its language is japanese but the story isn't very complex.

Circle: Dancing Queen
DLsite:
Release: Feb/5/2009
Format: Executable file
Packed size: 91,8 MB (.7z)
Type: Animation
Language: Japanese
Password: Dancing Queen
I love such manga-style animations much better than any H-anime. They solve all the problems I have with classic manga (color, animation) while keep their benefits. And this one (and every DQ work I tried in this style including Dancing F Dolls) has very nice colouring and the animations are decent as well. My only problem is that I don't understand the story. :rolleyes:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not sure who the pink haired girl is but the one that wazzup posted was Lenalee Lee...both of them are really really cute. So, naturally, I dig it.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Not sure who the pink haired girl is but the one that wazzup posted was Lenalee Lee...both of them are really really cute. So, naturally, I dig it.
The one frazangel uploaded is Lulu from To-LoveRu, the one I uploaded is the gal from D.Gray-man... forgot her name.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...gal from D.Gray-man... forgot her name.
Lenalee Lee (リナリ・リー) ;)
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Birth Date: February 20
Blood Type: B
Nationality: Chinese

Komui's younger sister, and assistant Head Officer. Her parents were killed by an Akuma when she was very young. Because she is an Accommodator, the Black Order took her away from her only remaining family member (Komui) to Headquarters against her will. For three years she was never allowed to leave the place, which felt like a prison to her. Because she attempted suicide, she had to be restrained and tied to her bed. However, once Komui joined the Black Order, Lenalee became more at ease in the Black Order. She once told Allen that her "world" consists of her friends and family; if something terrible ever happened to them, she would be devastated.

She is an Exorcist whose anti-Akuma weapon is a pair of boots, "Dark Boots". That, when invoked increases one's speed and strength greatly in the legs. (Source: Wikipedia) Aside from being able to have great speed, she can also fly with her boots.
(Source: )

HoroBoro

Reputation score

Joined the forum just so I can give thanks to the wonderful stuff in this thread.

I was looking for プリンセスナイト☆カチュア~堕ちた竜騎姫~ (because of the awesome anime) on all sorts of Japanese trackers and torrent sites, but had no luck at all (22kb/s with 2 seeds D: ). Yet, marvel of marvels here it is - all mediafired and ready to go! So thank you!

As for the tentacles, it's not my favorite gene, but I can appreciate the occasional squishy slimy, and I'd like to give something back. Not sure if they've been mentioned yet, but I do currently have:

1. 妖蟲ノ檻

2. 虐襲4

I would like to share, but unfortunately, as I understand it, Loli = no. I do need some clarification as to what is Loli. Both games have numerous busty characters and only 1 character that can be interpreted as Loli.

In the first, the character in question is defined clearly as a mechanical life form. No age given, but from the context, I interpreted that she is very old.

In the second, the no age is given (that I recall...)

So...go or no go?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Joined the forum just so I can give thanks to the wonderful stuff in this thread.

I was looking for プリンセスナイト☆カチュア~堕ちた竜騎姫~ (because of the awesome anime) on all sorts of Japanese trackers and torrent sites, but had no luck at all (22kb/s with 2 seeds D: ). Yet, marvel of marvels here it is - all mediafired and ready to go! So thank you!

As for the tentacles, it's not my favorite gene, but I can appreciate the occasional squishy slimy, and I'd like to give something back. Not sure if they've been mentioned yet, but I do currently have:

1. 妖蟲ノ檻

2. 虐襲4

I would like to share, but unfortunately, as I understand it, Loli = no. I do need some clarification as to what is Loli. Both games have numerous busty characters and only 1 character that can be interpreted as Loli.

In the first, the character in question is defined clearly as a mechanical life form. No age given, but from the context, I interpreted that she is very old.

In the second, the no age is given (that I recall...)

So...go or no go?
Both seem to be completely acceptable according the preview pics on the site. the exhentai sites don't work for me, i see a panda. Just be sure to mention if there is guro and scat.

Yeah it seems that the Catue game is pretty rare nowadays. I don't know why, but I found it pretty easily half a year ago.

HoroBoro

Reputation score

Alrite then! I'll go ahead with the uploading. The exhentai links have the CGs for the games. If you get a panda, you need to register on e-hentai, clear cookies, and then log in (not necessarily in that order - it's been a while since I've done the process).

In any case, tags for 妖蟲ノ檻 are:

tentacles, nipple fuck, ahegao, monster, pregnant, big breasts, breast expansion, lactation, defloration, anal, birth, slime, milking, enlarged clit, impregnation, inflation, double penetration, mind break, rape.

The good: Great voice acting, great art (colorful and detailed), covers a wide number of fetishes. Many scenes. No plot, just hardcore. The decision tree is very easy to navigate, so no guide required. Top notch nukige.

The bad: Every single heroine is a virgin. There is A LOT of deflowering and accompanying blood, and if you're not into that... Well you can skip it but it's pretty much 1/3 the scenes. The other 1/3 of the scenes are about impregnation, so again, if you're not into that. The final 1/3 is pretty much about cumming to death. The attacker protagonist is a gross tentacle monster with over 9000 IQ and the personality of HK-47... So ya, it's pretty dark.

The ugly: No scat or guro. Some minor skewering is described but no pictures to accompany said description (thank god). As wholesome as death by tentacle rape can get.

I'll edit with links and a description for 虐襲4 later. Atai no upload speedo is...not the strongest...

edit:

Tags for 虐襲4 include:

tentacles, dark skin, all the way through, inflation, pregnant, bestiality, large insertions, nipple fuck, scat, ahegao, anal, footjob, mind break, bondage, breast expansion, futanari, milking, lactation, x-ray, stomach deformation, big breasts, enema, pig, femdom, blindfold, gag, naval fuck, hairy armpits, frog, monster, rape

The good: First, don't let the tags scare you. Often you can see what's coming and avoid the situations which you don't like.

There's a ton of scenes. 122 scenarios with most clocking over 30 min of tastiness. Again, great voice acting and art. The expressions are absolutely mind blowing. There was not a single character I was turned off by in this VN... I kid you not. At one point, I was even GAR for the protagonist.

Which brings me to another strong point of this - the story. There is one! It's convoluted and sick, but if you're into that stuff (as am I), it's pretty amazing. All characters, even what you would believe to be minor characters, are fleshed out to a good degree, which makes the scenes even hotter. It's good to get to know your heroines and heroes ^^

OH AND DID I MENTION THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE ENDINGS? Well there are. 16 of them. Most (around 80%) of them are long and give a sense of accomplishment as well (not just BAD END, TRY AGAIN). This is a true novel.

The bad: It's LONG. Sometimes there's an absurd amount of background. Sometimes you'll be reading for hours before the next scene. In my book, this is a good thing, but if you're looking for something quick, this is not what you're looking for. Just to give you a sense of it, there's a decision flow chart in built into the game and it's about 10x more complicated (though better organized) then this:

Because of the sheer number of choices, it's almost impossible to get the ending you want without a walkthrough. Those looking for a challenge from their VNs will certainly get it.

Variation is the name of the game, so there is most likely a fetish that you don't like in here. Then again, with 122 to chose from, you can just move on. Except femdom (which I fast forwarded through), tentacle, and rape which are actually part of the core plot.

The content is fairly dark. Fantasy setting where countries at war will use any means to win - both sides. The victors have no sense of mercy towards the defeated because mercy is just another form of weakness. There are no good guys (or girls D: ). If you can get past all that, some parts are almost heartwarming.

The ugly: I swear, I don't remember any scat, but it was probably in there somewhere. It's probably just 1 or 2 minor scenarios (which you can just skip).
No guro in art, but some nasty stuff is described, in the femdom section and some scenes involving Torque. I skipped through all that. But how awesome is that? A character named after a fundamental principle of classical mechanics? If you've studied torque, I bet there's been a moment of frustration where you want to TAKE OUT YOUR RAGE ON THE ANNOYING CONFUSING THING AND JUST...ehem... Sorry. The point is, the descriptions can be graphic at times, but no gore, and everyone comes out alive and more or less intact.

Finally, some of the creatures in this can be weird. I found them acceptable, but I'm fairly weird myself. If it's not your thing, just hold that ctrl button move on.

Wow... I wrote more then I expected to. Needless to say, I like this game so I may be biased...

Oh, one last thing. I found the background music for 虐襲4 to be great. Not just good, not just "fits the mood", but stuff that I would put on my MP3 player. After listening to it for > 100 hours of playing the game, I did not press the mute button. More reason for trying it out XD

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, it seems that EROQUIS made the CGs of 妖蟲ノ檻 (according to the name displayed on cover and the style of images)... and I love his works. Moreover the story is fortunatelly not that typical magical girl (slash) princess knight (slash) fantasy shit but a good sci-fi (slash) space (slash) hi-tech devices. So... THANK YOU very much HoroBoro. :cool: And I don't really have problem with first blood or spawning. :)

Last edited:

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm prolly doin sumthing wrong, n if so I have no idea what but, I downloaded the Nekoken game Nyoro Nyoro 3D 2, and have no idea how to open it. I extracted it and all I get is four types of files. CCD, CUE, IMG and SUB. Help would b much appreciated.

HoroBoro

Reputation score

Well, it seems that EROQUIS made the CGs of 妖蟲ノ檻 (according to the name displayed on cover and the style of images)... and I love his works. Moreover the story is fortunatelly not that typical magical girl (slash) princess knight (slash) fantasy shit but a good sci-fi (slash) space (slash) hi-tech devices. So... THANK YOU very much HoroBoro. :cool: And I don't really have problem with first blood or spawning. :)
Yea Eroquis is great isn't it? I've just discovered him recently but it's hard to find someone who draws awesome facial expressions, and includes so many things into one picture without it being a messy blob. I don't know how he does it, but he absolutely does it well.

I'm prolly doin sumthing wrong, n if so I have no idea what but, I downloaded the Nekoken game Nyoro Nyoro 3D 2, and have no idea how to open it. I extracted it and all I get is four types of files. CCD, CUE, IMG and SUB. Help would b much appreciated.
You need to burn the images onto a CD or (recommended) use a CD emulation program like Daemon Tools:

The lite version is free. Search around for how to use it. It's fairly common.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Mount it with daemon tools or whatever virtual drive software you have.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
My EROQUIS! Collection

Because
- Eroquis was mentioned earlier and
- most of his works are in the tentacle theme and
- I had to sort my Eroquis folder...

Well... here is my small Eroquis collection. Enjoy!

General information
Artist: EROQUIS!
Blog:
Content: 20 titles (CG sets, game CGs, manga)
Packed size: 782 MB (.7z) in four parts

Detailed information on titles :eek:
[EROQUIS!][2007-08-19] Queen's Blade Cattleya version (LolitaChannel ・5)

Circle: LolitaChannel
Type: CG set
Format: html+image
Edition: Original

[EROQUIS!][2007-12-31] Queen's Blade Claudette version (LolitaChannel ・0)

[EROQUIS!][2008-05-11] Metropolitan Eros Academy (comic Momohime vol.98)

Circle: Momohime
Type: Manga
Format: image (2x20 .jpeg, 1112x1600, B&W)
Edition: raw + eng translated

[EROQUIS!][2008-06-15] Death Note (LolitaChannel ・92)

[EROQUIS!][2008-07-22] The Quest of Rape Raper Rapest (Nightmare Express)

Circle: Nightmare Express-悪夢の宅配便-
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2008-08-20] IMAGINE THOROUGHBRED GAME OVERS (CG set)

Circle: EROQUIS!
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2008-11-14] Policewoman Dog Gangbang Training (Limit Max, game CG)

Circle: LIMIT MAX
Type: game CG
Format: image (179 pics, .jpeg, 800x600)
Edition: game rip
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2008-12-30] Eyeshield 21 (LolitaChannel ・7)

[EROQUIS!][2009-04-21] Female Blade Clarice (Milk soft, game CG)

Circle: Milk soft
Format: image (268 pics, .png, 800x600)
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2009-04-25] Gantz (LolitaChannel ・18)

[EROQUIS!][2009-05-11] XES FANTASIA ~エクセスファンタジアVer.1.0~ (CG set)

DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2009-06-07] One Piece (LolitaChannel ・22)

[EROQUIS!][2009-08-10] Sexual Alien! (Manga)

Format: image (26 pages, .jpeg, 1120x1600, B&W)
Edition: only raw

[EROQUIS!][2009-08-29] Ghost Sweeper Yumi (Milk soft, game CG)

Circle: Milk soft
Format: image (203 pics, .png, 800x599)
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2009-11-27] Sacrifice for the Beast (SchwarzLanzenreiter, game CG)

Circle: SchwarzLanzenreiter
Format: image (99 pics, .bmp, 800x600)
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2010-01-21] SACRIFICE HEROES - 「セックス忍者ミソギ」 (CG set)

Type: CG set + Manga
Format: image (jpeg)
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2010-02-28] Rape Quest (Nightmare Express)

Circle: Nightmare Express-悪夢の宅配便-
DLsite:

[EROQUIS!][2010-12-31] This wicked woman (Manga)

Format: image (2x54 pages, .jpeg, 1188x1700, B&W)
Edition: raw + eng translated, uncensored

[EROQUIS!][2011-03-01] Gamen no mukou gawa (comic Megastore)

Circle: Comic Megastore
Format: image (7 pages, .jpeg, 1055x1512, Fullcolor)
Edition: only raw

[EROQUIS!][2011-06-26] Power Girl

Format: image (11 pics, .jpeg)
Edition: unknown

Password
EROQUIS!

PS: I know another AVG titled 淫獣艦獄~DIRTY PRISON SHIP~ by Eroquis. . I didn't UL it because it is available on the web

EDIT: MF DDLs were added!